• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-MEC IV

Gaffy

Bluelighter
How high can you go with this one dosage-wise, and how is the rush compared to Hexen ? I have no experience IV with 3-MMC but some with 3-CMC which I liked.

If I couldn't find info on I.V I'd probably go with 10x less than the light oral dose. 5-10mg. Maybe even less as a 'tester shot' to make sure it didn't burn like fuck or was stupidly strong or something.
You obviously know the classic saying 'you can always do more - you can never do less' especially important with I.V or RCs imo.
Stay safe buddy and report your dosages and experience for others who are looking for this info! Maybe write a trip report?

Gaffy you really are one crazy mofo! haha. I don't have the balls to IV strong RC's that i've never even herad of before.

Gaffy you really are one crazy mofo! haha. I don't have the balls to IV strong RC's that i've never even herad of before.
I was thinking the same thing to be honest.

Although, I have been known to tip my hat to the crazy mofos.

"'well fuck it someone's gotta try it'" - my late mate while IVing an eyeballed dose of ephenidine after it first came out and we couldn't find any info about IV online 😂 (it wasn't this that killed him - for the record it was heroin and spice)

Stay safe Gaff

I was thinking the same thing to be honest.

Although, I have been known to tip my hat to the crazy mofos.

"'well fuck it someone's gotta try it'" - my late mate while IVing an eyeballed dose of ephenidine after it first came out and we couldn't find any info about IV online 😂 (it wasn't this that killed him - for the record it was heroin and spice)

Stay safe Gaff
ironically enough we've shot massive doses of ketamine and cocaine, fucked up our bladders and hearts. had seizures but yet we are scared of RCS XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Haha I know I know, biggest shot I've done was close to half a g of Ephylone or 350mg 3-CMC. I'll make shure to test the corrosivity with a first small shot. Report back here when I get it! (With a picture)

Didn't receive my 3-MEC but got A-PHP instead, it's a beast. Too bad it drinks blood aka veinvanish all-in-one

I'm not sure balls or lack thereof have anything to do with this.

While we are on the topic, is there an easily available RC stim that is particularly suited to IV and with a reasonable safety profile? I’ve never tried an RC but with plummeting meth quality and the unavailability of good old speed I’m starting to consider exploring them.

How high can you go with this one dosage-wise, and how is the rush compared to Hexen ? I have no experience IV with 3-MMC but some with 3-CMC which I liked.
3 MEC is pretty damn corrosive when plugged (arse sneezing). I won’t do that again and I certainly wouldn’t shoot it.