• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

3 hrs to cope, please help me distract my legs are killing me

nznity

Bluelighter
I haven't slept all night, took 100mg Diazepam, 300mg pentin AND my legs are so restless. It's 6.49 my time, got til 10am to cope 100mg of delicious morphine ampoules from the ministry of health. Yum 3 hrs seem like an eternity ATM , fk plz guys help me pass the Time. Thst shot Is gonna feel like pure bliss tho, haven't shot up in 4 days XP.

Weren't you saying you were done with opiates? No judgment man (for real)... but try to remember that, I know it's hard.

Apologies if I'm thinking of someone else.

Opiate withdrawal RLS is the worst fucking thing in the world, uggggggghhhhh fucking hate it.

Stretch as much as you can. I like to hang from my arms or legs. Its almost as if when your muscles are stretched out they cant be restless. Relief five seconds at a time, every five seconds.

Weren't you saying you were done with opiates? No judgment man (for real)... but try to remember that, I know it's hard.

Apologies if I'm thinking of someone else.

Opiate withdrawal RLS is the worst fucking thing in the world, uggggggghhhhh fucking hate it.
Mannnn, ik but it's so bloody hard. I've reduced my dose by 40% tho. Jumping from 100mg to 0 in 2 dayswas a bad bad idea. Uu

Mannnn, ik but it's so bloody hard. I've reduced my dose by 40% tho. Jumping from 100mg to 0 in 2 dayswas a bad bad idea. Uu

I totally get it man, good luck. Yeah you should taper down, it does make it easier to jump off. Though it's still hard.

I totally get it man, good luck. Yeah you should taper down, it does make it easier to jump off. Though it's still hard.
I'm past the peak ATM, lil bit restless. Thank god for the quarantine bdcause if it wasn't for that.id be scoring right noww :)

So Corona has a plus side! yeah honestly for me too, I just got off opiates again and had a using dream last night, and I don't think I'd be scheming to go score now but because of the quarantine I definitely won't. For us it's voluntary still but I'm taking it seriously, so...

So Corona has a plus side! yeah honestly for me too, I just got off opiates again and had a using dream last night, and I don't think I'd be scheming to go score now but because of the quarantine I definitely won't. For us it's voluntary still but I'm taking it seriously, so...
Mannnn,talking about dreams i had 3 separate very vivid dreams/Nightmares? One of em involving what Would happen to me if i keep Banging. Not nice Trust me but well it was a dream,I'm still young AND hopefully soon to be clean. Cheers mate

Well if you can say no to opiates. I can say no to spring water. Guess it’s best to stay home lol
I'm past the peak ATM, lil bit restless. Thank god for the quarantine bdcause if it wasn't for that.id be scoring right noww :)

Shit dude! You can do 3 hours standing on your head, LOL. I need to wait 2 weeks, how's that grab you. I would happily trade places, just sayin'.

Shit dude! You can do 3 hours standing on your head, LOL. I need to wait 2 weeks, how's that grab you. I would happily trade places, just sayin'.
I'm 5 days clean man, smoking a ciggy past the worst. At least this corona shit has forced me to get clean hehe.