• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

3 hour anxiety attack from MDMA (need help)

HighTimes94

Greenlighter
So this was 5 years ago and actually the last 2 times I tried MDMA I got that anxiety/panic attack and one of the times I had even tested the MDMA with 4 reagent test kits and it was positive for MDMA I think I did 120mg that times and the very last time 5 years ago I took 100mg and also got a panic attack there.

It is so weird I love MDMA and have had good times on it the previous rolls and only ever did it once every 6 month and one time with only 2 month break and highest doses at 250mg over a night so any idea what went wrong? I have thought about it for many years and I love the drug and would like to use it again and after 5 years my body might have reset? Also something that was different those two times is I did at alone and was inside all the time because of the panic attack of course but I noticed under the come-up the 2nd time I took it which was one of the best nights of my life, we went outside so my friends could smoke a joint maybe it helped being outside instead of the crushing feeling of the apartment at least doing the come-up like I read about schrooms? So next time maybe go outside before the come-up just go for a walk.

I also have read a lot of reddit posts about people with come-up anxiety but this was a come-up anxiety attack for 3 hours not just short come-up but I read people suggesting splitting the initial dose over 5 minutes and someone suggested over 15 minutes so take the first capsule maybe 60-75mg an then 60-75mg 15 minutes later and someone also suggested doing something just to keep busy instead of just sitting and waiting for the come-up what do you guys think? Btw I would like to mention the first time I ever did MDMA I was also inside and it was absolutely ecstasy I was on cloud 9 so what went wrong the last 2 times and what can I do to not repeat it?

You could try relaxtion techs ofr the come-up yeah, or maybe staggered dosing like you mentioned.

Honestly though? From what you've written you may just wanna give mdma a swerve altogether.

You could try relaxtion techs ofr the come-up yeah, or maybe staggered dosing like you mentioned.

Honestly though? From what you've written you may just wanna give mdma a swerve altogether.
No way I love that drug and I feel it´s very unfair it happened to me since I respected the drug so much, I always waited 6 month between a role except one time where it was only 2 months and I never go above 250mg in a night meanwhile I know people who abused the shit out of it like a week in a row I was shocked when I saw them filling up capsules with 1g at a time of real tested MDMA that is crazy yet they can keep party on, no there must be a reason for why this is happening.
And what do you mean relaxing techs like relaxation techniques?
You could also have a few drinks. Sometimes it helps.
Yeah I have seen this mentioned before and I noticed last time I drank after 2 beers my anxiety laid down so maybe that counts for something it just feels wrong mixing horrible alcohol with the amazing MDMA. I also just wanna do it right like right now I am trying to eat well to get some calories in and vitamins and minerals from food and also right now I am sitting with a glass of vitamin c water 1000mg and have magnesium for later I am feeding my body to be ready for the roll in the near future and after 5 year break it would be nice to see if I could roll normally again but of course if the beers help it would be stupid not to do it and end up with a panic attack so who knows.

Any thoughts on how to space out the dose or what the dose should be I am not sure if 150mg initial dose like I did the time I had the best time of my life or I should go a little lower like 120-130mg I don´t wanna go too low I wanna really be rolling. I am also on pregabalin and I read i think on this forum or bluelight that it was fine to use while on MDMA and could even enhance the roll some but shouldn´t have a dangerous or negative effect on the roll.

Isn’t it true that MDMA for some people prone to anxiety overall makes for an anxious experience for these individuals?

No way I love that drug and I feel it´s very unfair it happened to me since I respected the drug so much, I always waited 6 month between a role except one time where it was only 2 months and I never go above 250mg in a night meanwhile I know people who abused the shit out of it like a week in a row I was shocked when I saw them filling up capsules with 1g at a time of real tested MDMA that is crazy yet they can keep party on, no there must be a reason for why this is happening.
And what do you mean relaxing techs like relaxation techniques?

Yeah I have seen this mentioned before and I noticed last time I drank after 2 beers my anxiety laid down so maybe that counts for something it just feels wrong mixing horrible alcohol with the amazing MDMA. I also just wanna do it right like right now I am trying to eat well to get some calories in and vitamins and minerals from food and also right now I am sitting with a glass of vitamin c water 1000mg and have magnesium for later I am feeding my body to be ready for the roll in the near future and after 5 year break it would be nice to see if I could roll normally again but of course if the beers help it would be stupid not to do it and end up with a panic attack so who knows.

Any thoughts on how to space out the dose or what the dose should be I am not sure if 150mg initial dose like I did the time I had the best time of my life or I should go a little lower like 120-130mg I don´t wanna go too low I wanna really be rolling. I am also on pregabalin and I read i think on this forum or bluelight that it was fine to use while on MDMA and could even enhance the roll some but shouldn´t have a dangerous or negative effect on the roll.
Never saw a capsule that can fit 1g of MDMA

Go for a lower dose. Since you had it only 5 times 120 -130mg of pure stuff should be a good dose.

Pregabalin and MDMA combo being safe on paper is one thing and being a good idea in reality another.
What do you take it for? Did you took it on your previous rolls too.
Isn’t it true that MDMA for some people prone to anxiety overall makes for an anxious experience for these individuals?
That's right. Person really prone to anxiety could have a really bad experience even on MDMA if set & setting are not right. It's rare but not unheard of. Most dissmis how important set & setting are for MDMA and while not as important like with psychedelics it's definitely more important than with many drugs.

I stopped using MDMA and all stems because I would experience negative side effects like hypertension and muscle spasming. Mainly extreme muscle spasming in my neck and upper back. I even stopped nicotine use because of this.

Our bodies are not in suspended animation, over time things change. You're getting older maybe it's time to hang it up. I can still trip if wanted to. But my time with any stims has passed. I am ok with it.

Never saw a capsule that can fit 1g of MDMA

Go for a lower dose. Since you had it only 5 times 120 -130mg of pure stuff should be a good dose.

Pregabalin and MDMA combo being safe on paper is one thing and being a good idea in reality another.
What do you take it for? Did you took it on your previous rolls too.

That's right. Person really prone to anxiety could have a really bad experience even on MDMA if set & setting are not right. It's rare but not unheard of. Most dissmis how important set & setting are for MDMA and while not as important like with psychedelics it's definitely more important than with many drugs.
I take pregabalin for anxiety and I did roll although I started with 2 beers to calm myself and then my heart started pounding insanely fast (felt like it anyways) then the euphoria began although not as intense as in the past maybe because of the 2 beers? Maybe because of pregabalin?
Also even with a redose after 1½ hour (set a timer) my roll lasted only 3 hours from when the drug began to kick in to when the comedown started and the comedown lasted like 2 hours very fucked up but it was so smooth no anxiety at all and I fell asleep immediately and for some reason I had no hangover the next day or the day after in fact I felt very refreshed and extra happy and even had a good appetite so the aftermath was actually fantastic.
I stopped using MDMA and all stems because I would experience negative side effects like hypertension and muscle spasming. Mainly extreme muscle spasming in my neck and upper back. I even stopped nicotine use because of this.

Our bodies are not in suspended animation, over time things change. You're getting older maybe it's time to hang it up. I can still trip if wanted to. But my time with any stims has passed. I am ok with it.
I can´t do that I never even began, I have used it only a few times in the past with 6 months break between roll and only experienced one proper roll with company so it´s unfair that a responsible MDMA user like me shouldn´t be able to make some memories on this wonderful drug while I have known people who abused it worse than a junkie on heroin.