• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin '#3 Heroin' - Questions about acidity, solubility and IV-ing.

VegetaRocketKick

Greenlighter
Hello all! Hope you're all doing okay.

I just purchased some 'Afghan no 3 80-90% pure H' off the web. In my country of NZ getting shit like this is rare so i'm both excited and skeptical. Needless to say i'll be taking it to the local clinic and getting it checked.

Now I would like to shoot this stuff up, but having never done H specifically before, I have a few questions.

As it's No 3 I understand it won't be soluble in water and I will need to add citric acid. However I also don't want to shoot up acid lol. I've read that powdered Vitamin C and low amounts of heat can produce the same effect at a much lower pH level, is this true?

Secondly, how much heat should be applied? And for how long? I understand the heat helps break the heroin down though i've read many contradictory things on this subject.

I know that brown number 3 is/was big in the UK so if there's any UK users out there who can help me get high i'd really appreciate it.

And as a heads up, once i've got it soluble i'll be running it through 2 different micron filters.

And i'm pretty deadset on IV-ing it so please keep the 'just smoke it' advice to a minimum.

Thanks in advance :)

Hello all! Hope you're all doing okay.

I just purchased some 'Afghan no 3 80-90% pure H' off the web. In my country of NZ getting shit like this is rare so i'm both excited and skeptical. Needless to say i'll be taking it to the local clinic and getting it checked.

Now I would like to shoot this stuff up, but having never done H specifically before, I have a few questions.

As it's No 3 I understand it won't be soluble in water and I will need to add citric acid. However I also don't want to shoot up acid lol. I've read that powdered Vitamin C and low amounts of heat can produce the same effect at a much lower pH level, is this true?

Secondly, how much heat should be applied? And for how long? I understand the heat helps break the heroin down though i've read many contradictory things on this subject.

I know that brown number 3 is/was big in the UK so if there's any UK users out there who can help me get high i'd really appreciate it.

And as a heads up, once i've got it soluble i'll be running it through 2 different micron filters.

And i'm pretty deadset on IV-ing it so please keep the 'just smoke it' advice to a minimum.

Thanks in advance :)
Here in the uk needle exchanges they give you little sachets of powdered citric or vit c to sprinkle into your spoon alongside the h. Afaik you just heat it until it dissolves but unless you are using sterile water it's good to boil it in the spoon anyway so just heat until it's bubbling then draw up and let cool before you shoot.

Start small it can be really pokey especially if you've never done h.

Get some narcan from the clinic and have a sitter with you to administer it if you OD. Ive lost so many people to H. You are playing with fire big time. Good luck

First of all if you can smoke it it has to be cut with caffeine, our number 3 here in the Netherlands is usually around 40 percent pure.

Second I prefer using ascorbic cause there is less chance of overacidifying, but citric will work too, heck I even used vinegar when in a pinch, just need a much smaller quantity.

You want a higher pH, not lower. The lower it is the more acidic the solution will be.
Vitamin C is less acidic than citric acid so better for your veins.
Just use a pinch and dissolve it with the heroin in the cooker with some heat. Use as little acid as possible and just enough heat to dissolve the heroin. Takes a few seconds.
It will still have an acidic pH so it will sting no matter what.
(scroll down to the heroin pH section for the info about its acidity for base or salt form).
Very interesting read. Basically heroin 3 is more acidic than the heroin hydrochloride they get in the US. It ruins veins faster for that reason.

Last edited:
See if the clinic can give you some vit C powder, just put a small pinch in the spoon with the heroin and water. Heat the spoon basically until the heroin dissolves. The heat is just to cause the heroin to react with the acid to form the soluble salt. Filter through cotton as a minimum but ideally micron filter.

In the past I've used pure white vinegar too (please not any flavoured vinegar) and presume citric acid would work but do not use lemon juice (yes people can be that stupid) as it can lead to serious serious problems, ie blindness etc.