• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-fpm

NeuroMind

Greenlighter
So, I've been doing the rounds with different RCs. This time I have 3-FPM. I am trying to vape it (off tin foil) but I am not feeling much. I may be more tolerant than I anticipated as a few years ago I used crack cocaine and needed to large amounts. I've been holding my breath after inhaling (like with crack), is this what you are suppose to do? Also, is it possible I need to mix it with something else? Not sure what, just trying to cover my bases. Thanks for any help. I have tried to do some research and haven't found much, the few forms I have found are pretty long but seem to be filled with mostly people who aren't talking about it, or are talking about trying it, and hasn't really answered any of these questions. Thank you!

Snort or swallow it. As far as I know 3-fpm does not vape well.

maybe I'll give that a shit. Most of my research seems to be around vaping, with probably the most comprehensive guide of all ROIs from the substance being the following:
I'll keep ready thought the ones you sent you.

Can you ind any sources that say this? I deiniftely feel something from it and all of the source i have viewed have has positive results from vaping it.

Snort or swallow it. As far as I know 3-fpm does not vape well.

maybe I'll give that a shot. Most of my research has been around vaping, with probably the comprehensive of all ROIs being the following: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/printthread.php?t=774653&pp=25&page=1
but as we all know, different substance react differently with different people (although I fear my issue many be more of a tolerance problem). I'll keep tying to figure it out

I was under the impression that this chemical was similar to cocaine. I was trying to find that usual sought after rush. Am I to believe that it is more of an amphetamine like feel?

Fuck vaping it. You'll be chasing that rush forever bro and never really getting it unless you're willing to vape/burn a LOT at once. And trust me this shit combusts easy and you don't want that nasty toxic smoke in your lungs.

Just eat it.

This compound is very close to amphetamine, it's a monaomine releaser and not a reuptake inhibitor. All the phenmetrazines are.

I don't understand the need to vape it... just take it orally. 20mg should get you cleaning the dishes and shit in no time.