European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

3-FPM - Lung issues

Twigs

Bluelighter
I have been getting what I would describe as a chemical pneumonia lasting up to a week after a 2-3 day binge on 3-fpm.
Really bad coughing, with lots of phlegm and difficulty breathing as it seems to trigger my astma.
This is from insufflation. It feel like some of the powder sometimes go straight to the lungs insted of staying in the nasal cavity.

Is this an idiosyncratic reaction or have anyone else had this happen?

I have tried shifting to oral ingestion but its just not the same. Rectal is just to impractical.

A childhood friend of mine who was addicted to 3-FPM died years ago (age 26) of heart failure caused by Pulmonary Edema (fluids in the lungs) according to the forensic medical examination.

Take care.

Probably also not a great idea to be messing with the respiratory system in COVID times either...

A childhood friend of mine who was addicted to 3-FPM died years ago (age 26) of heart failure caused by Pulmonary Edema (fluids in the lungs) according to the forensic medical examination.

Take care.
Thats some serious shit!

I have found a way to nasally administer the powder, by using a methode similar to how the amazonian indians do yopo snuff.
I take a flexibel tube and fill the powder in one end. Then put one end in my mouth and the end with the powder in my nose.
A sharp blow of air and the powder goes in my nose. When i dont insufflate at the same time the powder stays out of my lungs, and the "chemical pneumonia" symptoms does not appear.

Good for you. Just keep in mind to look after yourself and have some sorts of daily & healthy routines that makes sense for your life in it's current state. Don't introduce the drugs to cope with problems. The harder and more adddicting drugs is often a good temporary solution, an effective remedy to help you through your current stressful moments in life.
It's the same old boring stoy: In the long run it just causes you more and probably bigger problems that will bite you hard in the ass and before you are fully aware of this, it's often too late.

Witnessed this a few times with old friends some of them didn't get out in time. Good lads died, myself almost completed it too. Ended up in ER with doctors around me telling and yelling I should be grateful to be alive. Some of them, for the most part are very helpful and you can reach out for help and get it. Other Doc's will just tell you to wake up and go home, commit to life and or continue your drug habbits home alone or at a place where no one will find you if you sincerely wants to end this life.

You are all alone if you don't have a supportive family and some trusted friends that really knows you and are willing to help.

The key is moderation, always.

Last edited:
Hi there,

Speaking from personal experience, my advice to you would be; don't indulge in 2-3 day binge sessions. I completely understand how the drug lures you in. Re-dose after re-dose and so on and so forth. She's a sneaky one is 3F. You start off by telling yourself that it will only be a little sesh once a month, what's the harm, right? Then she creeps up on you - telling yourself that it will be fine for a sesh once a week, what's the harm right? That's how I started.

Before you know it, it will then spill over into 2-3 binges a week, just like you have been doing. And that's when the nightmare will begin. Those 2-3 times per week will escalate into 4,5,6 and 7 days a week, to the point where you won't be able to function without it. It's a very slippery, fluorinated slope.

I almost lost everything, including my life on several occasions. My weight plummetted, I wasn't eating, I wasn't looking after myself, my skin and face were turning yellow, which would suggest that the chronic abuse was starting to affect my liver. I was lying to everybody. I felt dirty, seedy and all I cared about was the white powdery mistress that ruled my life.

As a previous poster stated, if you're getting lung and/or heart adverse effects, it's really not a good idea with Covid. That would land you in all sorts of mess, potentially a mess that you couldn't get out of.

Obviously, I don't want to generalise too much, as there are many people around the world who use sensibility, but unfortunately, there are many who don't.

Please go steady and look after yourself. If you ever need to talk, inbox is always open.

Stay safe x