• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

3-FPM | 26 days of use will post a report in a few days

Ambrisentan

Greenlighter
Hello I'm been using 3-FPM for 26 days and i have good and bad news about it, i cant post the full report because i also did TC scan to see how my organs are and I havent got the results yet.
But yes i had a TC scan because I wanted not because i was feeling pain or weird inside.
Also I will only report about the safety of 3-FPM nothing about the effects it has on you, this is something only about how safe is really this compound after 26 days of use, and what precautions you need to take.
Ofcourse we can't know the really long term effects of it like 1 or 2 years, or 10 years when a neoplasia appears, but also you cant prove its from 3-FPM unless you have 1000 people control group and 3-FPM group. We only do what we can with what we have. And to be totally honest I think this molecule will never catch the attention of pharmaceutical companies to market it. Its unmarketable to the public.
What happen to Predulin in my view was one of the most unlucky events in pharma. I said UNLUCKY, because Predulin if restricted well enough would be 100x bigger name than Prozac, and 100x bigger name than Adderal, and im not exagerating. What they did to Predulin should never be done.

I don't think anything would be apparent on a CT scan from 3-FPM use (unless you were smoking huge amounts of it, causing inflammation of the lungs).

Are you from Brazil or spanish speaking, at first i thought the "TC scan" was an error on your part but i think its any acronym for "tomografia computadorizada"

I don't think anything would be apparent on a CT scan from 3-FPM use (unless you were smoking huge amounts of it, causing inflammation of the lungs).

Are you from Brazil or spanish speaking, at first i thought the "TC scan" was an error on your part but i think its any acronym for "tomografia computadorizada"
I meant CT scan

When I said that 3-FPM will never be marketed I didnt mean to say it doesnt have any benefits or a therapeutic value, its just that the public at large doesn't have the mental capacity to handle this drug.

The general public has the ability to handle any drug that is marketed cleverly enough. Even if this drug is superior to amp or other accepted stimulants, I doubt any pharm company would take the huge amount of work it would take to get it approved.

I can't see 3 FPM having a significant enough improvement in positive and negative effect profile to warrant replacing drugs that work well enough, in the case of amphetamine anyway.

I have never taken 3 FPM but the descriptions i've seen may as well been describing regular old amphetamine.

The general public has the ability to handle any drug that is marketed cleverly enough. Even if this drug is superior to amp or other accepted stimulants, I doubt any pharm company would take the huge amount of work it would take to get it approved.

I can't see 3 FPM having a significant enough improvement in positive and negative effect profile to warrant replacing drugs that work well enough, in the case of amphetamine anyway.

I have never taken 3 FPM but the descriptions i've seen may as well been describing regular old amphetamine.
The public will never be able to handle 3-FPM, it has too many toxic effects which forces you to have a frequency of intake of 3 or so times per week, which the molecule 3-FPM can handle and mantain the plasma levels and eliminate the toxic effects. Now do you know what the idiots will do, they will take 10 pills per day and a wave of people with heart problems in their 30s will show up in the hospital but before that there will be the idiots who will inject like 3g of 3-FPM and stuff like that and its a disaster. It's just impossible.