• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

3-Fluoromethcathinone (3-FMC)

IMPORTANT QUESTION!

What color is the 3-FMC?

76156053.jpg

Something like this? =D

Left: 3-FMC, Right: Ethylphenidate

It's great iv'ed. Although I think 50mg for start is a bit too high dose. 40mg should be perfect for that route.

Also, I've mixed it with the GBL (2,5ml in total).

Cheers!

So is the consensus that 3-FMC is a good substance for being productive? ADHD as a concept and prescription stims do not exist in Ukraine. I have been able to get some prescription amp (adderal) from some American friends and it does wonders for my productivity at work and helps me focus when studying for GMAT. Unfortunately, I only have a limited supply of adderal. However, I do have access to 3-FMC. Would it make sense to order 10g of it and split it into 40 mg capsules to help me with work and studying?

I don't actually belive in ADHD, but I do need notice that stims help me work. And I am at a really important point in my life where I have to get things done and I cannot under any circumstances, fuck up. My future kind of depends on my ability to get things done at this point. :)

I know that bumping is really annoying, but I would really appreciate some input from someone with first-hand experience with this substance.

Thanks,

-Levi

I found it a rather poor productivity enhancer...just not having the same effect on concentration that I commonly get with most dopamine releasers.

ebola

Is it more of a recreational drug then? I mild form of coke? Hmm, looks like I am better of just fighting it out and studying without stims. :/

Actually, I didn't really find it much good for either. :p I would say that it's really for the best to study without classical stimulants, as they can hinder the formation of long term memory (while enhancing the recall of prior long-term memories).

ebola

Actually, I didn't really find it much good for either. :p I would say that it's really for the best to study without classical stimulants, as they can hinder the formation of long term memory (while enhancing the recall of prior long-term memories).

ebola

Yeah, looks like I'll have to stick to this advice. :)

Its a weak releaser compared to MDMA but if you take high doses it will consume your serotonin yes

It should be a weak releaser compared to 4-fa, 3-fa, and 4-f-mc. It may not release an appriciable amount of 5ht at recreational doses.

ebola

if i was drug tested (bog standard pee test), would 3-fmc give a positive result for amphetamines??
apologies if this is a silly question :)
Can't say for 3-fmc, but I passed the test probations issue after having done MDPV a few nights before and 4MEC the night before ;-) Silly questions get silly answers.

Okay, so is this stuff an NDRI or a dopamine releaser? I only find dopamine releasers useful for ADD self-medication.

if i was drug tested (bog standard pee test), would 3-fmc give a positive result for amphetamines??
apologies if this is a silly question :)

We don't allow drug-testing questions in general, but 3-fmc should not metabolize to ring-unsubstituted or ring-hydroxylated compounds, suggesting that it will not show up on tests for amphetamines.

Okay, so is this stuff an NDRI or a dopamine releaser? I only find dopamine releasers useful for ADD self-medication.

SAR suggests that 3fmc is a NE and DA releaser with a strong adrenergic component (and little effect on 5ht), but honestly, no one knows for sure yet). Also, FYI, all known DA releasers have stronger affinity and efficacy for NE than DA.

ebola

Can someone please throw a more Detailed 411 of this chemical. Every post has either been this sucks and thats Not how these are supposed to work. If someone has recently tried this chemical share your thoughts and something you can compare it to if possible. This isnt a bump more of a quit bagging on this and give some reports and feelings dosages roa and note after effects. Please bring this thread out of the trash substance someone? Other notes that would be of great help is toxic feelings. Ie did you get sick after dosages ect ect. Cmon someone. I want an experienced user report thats readable not bagging anyone just hard to follow this thread.

I recently saw a post on another site of someone who seemed relatively firm in his experience with stimulants claiming that 3-FMC, 4-FMC and Benzocaine mixed together serves him and his friends as a great cocaine replacement. So it can't be an entirely crappy chemical I assume... Still haven't read anything that would inspire me to order it for myself. Diphenylprolinol on the other hand sounds like an excellent amphetamine replacement. Whatever you do, just stay faaaar away from MDPV if acute self control has ever been a problem for you when using cocaine. :D

Hi

i got 1,5 g 3-FMC today. I first testet it end checked it out, when i decided to give me an i.v. shot. It was about 25 mg. In the time of the rush my heart goes fucking wild, 167/122 144, ok thats maybe still ok, but im afraid of going higher. Is this normal? After the rush, or 10-15 min later my heart reate is a bit higher, at normal upperlevel. I ivD 4-MMC a while very excessiv, the heartrate was also very increased, but i didn't feel it in my chest. Like with this 3-fmc.

Cheers

[EDIT] @BananasAndOranges

I would compared it with really good Speed. Decent Euphoria, but no bodyload, talking seems fine. Its stimulating, but you can also relax on it, subtil but very nice. It doesn't feel toxic in anyway, but i think rushing consumforms are really stress for youre heart, maybe not like Mephedrone was, but the fast affluent seem to fuck your circulation really really bad. I feel now very dizzy, after few rectal shots and sniffs i feel very unconcentrated, stimulation didnt go higher. Pupils dont show any effects. Very nice! Also i fucking want to talk talk talk to somebody it makes me go insane, nobody is here...penis is small.

Tried it rectal now, with 60 mg, the rush is slower so that my heart isn't fucking up so hard that i feel it in the chest. But heart rate is going high in the first couple of minutes.

Still want to do 1 iv shot. ;)

Last edited:
I have some. If I am in the mood to do take something in that category I don't mind this one. I think Orally this stuff is Worthless. Snorted, I found a Huge difference. I guess It did kind of feel like nice Speed but really annoying hard on the body than nice speed lol. I really dont like all these RC's though. Most of these new chemicals I wouldn't touch wearing a Glove.

A friend told me he had blood in his piss and some renal issues after hammering it for a while. That would suggest it's hard on the kidneys if abused. Second-hand anecdotal evidence, I know, but there's no harm in being overly cautious.