• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

3-fea

So I tried this substance 3 times.

First time was insufflated, about 80mg or so in 3 takes spaced out in about 4 hours I think. Wasn't very impressive, some stimulation and slight serotonin releasing activity. Went to chill with friends, was nice, but nothing more.

Second time I dosed 150mg orally, with 50mg insufflated on top at a club night. Felt like a clearheaded roll, was fun and I couldn't shut up for the life of me. Snorting it hurt and there was quite the drip. Wouldn't snort this tbh, and I regretted not taking 200mg all at once. Long tail though, stayed awake for about 12 hours after dosing. Did do ketamine somewhere around +9:00.

Third time was in a pill form that I once got for free on some order, was supposed to be 70mg 3-FEA and 30mg 2-FEA. This time it felt a little more stimmy but not over the top, and they combined great actually, more prevalent than expected.

Interesting compound, never had any real comedown or bad side effects (maybe a little dizzy at times), it really is an all serotonin, smooth roll.
Agreed, more serotonin by far, not a rush really, just stimulation and focus

while we're here does does anyone know which is closest to d-amphetamine w/r/t serotonergic activity, 3FMA vs. 3FA?

The remark about the artificially induced state, that is indeed specific to me.

I was just trying to explain why I was popping in here. I saw the thread itself, about 3-FEA, and assumed that the abbreviation stood for what it does indeed stand for. So I felt it necessary to pop in here and bring this to light.

This is VERY similar to fenfluramine. Both in terms of physical structure and the functional groups, the 3-fluoro group will act as an electronic bioisostere for the 3-trifluoromethyl present in fenfluramine, they are both highly electronegative, and as such withdraw electron density from the aromatic ring, both are N-ethylamphetamines.

They are very similar. Similar enough for there to be a very good chance of 3-fluoro-N-ethylamphetamine being a potent 5HT2b receptor agonist, like fenfluramine is. My personal reactions to entactogens are irrelevant to this. This is not an opinionated judgement just because I personally don't really care for entactogens. Just an autie thing. The prediction about the IMO likely high binding affinity for 5HT2b receptors is based on SAR extrapolation from known compounds. In this specific case extremely similar ones.
Here's some research from this year which discusses 'Cardiovascular safety of low-dose fenfluramine in Dravet syndrome': https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/epi.16638

Im assuming yes, but does this need the same 3 months between use? Or is it more like methylone?

Anyone tried to flip with 3-FEA? I've tried with 2C-B and 3-FEA severely reduced the effects of 2C-B. Just like MehDMA does. My guess is that it would do the same with other psychedelics, but I'd prefere to hear and learn from others experiences and not from making unsuccessful experiments myself. Anyone combined 3-FEA with acid - or any psychedelic - successfully?

3fea is a fucking great RC, it's the best stuff wich hapenned these last time. Enter the 150/200mg terrritorry and you will undestand the product. I took it 2 times, it was perhaps even more in term of dose but I prefer not potentially making ppl ill, Ill not repeat as it's potentially dangerous, I was blasted like good MDMA no joke. 80/100mg didn't make me that on, but over 180/200 you are rolling face. Ive no tolerance to serotonin releaser, this is one of the only kind of drugs that I take less than 1 time each 4 or 5 month.
Warning
I always dose high with stimulant
Try at your own risk
3-fea is amazing, very underrated product, is not as healing and spiritually complete as 6-apb but it is trully a good empathogenic chemical IMO more purely empathogenic than mdma that I feel... forced and dazed in irreality. I'm not the type of person that loses control or drive while on drugs, it does not happen to me even with a lot of alcohol or mdma, but I just don't feel "at home" but a bit out of myself, is not because I don't let go, psychedelics are my favourites and I let go myself a lot with them, but mdma... umm not my thing.
3-fea kicks your ass, while being very serene and lucid, and it heightens your emotions and love for other without being pushy or makwkish.

It'll probably be at minimum a week or two before if/when I get it and I can add my own experience, but I am thinking a little about it. How's snorting it compare to 3-mmc? Does it give a mdma like hangover?

I ate two of the 120/40 3-phoria pellets. It was close to 90 minutes before I knew I hit the peak so 75min before the peak. I wasn't where I wanted to be so I then crushed up another pellet, railed half and got some very nice mongy rush. It was kinda dizzying and lightheaded and just a touch confusing but in a fun I love everything and all is in it's right place. Only at this point did entactogenesis become real strong. About 45min later I railed the other half. 1hr later I crushed another pellet and sniffed 2/3 and then the other 1/3 20 minutes later. Insufflation gave this fantastic mongy rush for 10 minutes and then the rush subsided over 10-20min with steady high for another hour after the rush petered out. And then the comedown hit suddenly and abruptly.

The comedown started with sadness and a lonely feeling but only for a couple hours before it started to feel like a not as bad adderall comedown. I started at 6pm, there was no sleep that night and I wasn't even ready to think about sleep until the next evening. Gave myself 12 hours to sleep and I was normal. I could have been productive the day after dosing because I was still stimmed and I had amp focus even if I felt edgy and irritable. The tail is long but not at all terribly unpleasant. I don't know how much to contribute to 2-fea or 3-fea. I've got straightup 3-fea on the way.

Please note that I determined these doses starting conservative in 2 prior sessions the most recent one 1 week before.

One thing I don't like with oral is that it takes on average close to 1.5hr to peak and then it's peak is for only 30-45min before it starts to come back down. So only a couple or so hours of actual high and a comeup that takes forever. Think I'll just do lines and reup 'as needed' from the get go next time.

Last edited: