• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

3-FEA Vaped

FrogWarrior

Bluelighter
My preferred ROA for any new compound I try is vaping since I should be able to feel the effects rapidly. IV would obviously (not just because you lose nothing, but also because it eliminates the possibility of decomposition products) be best but I've never gone that route before, I syringes and needles aren't OTC in this neck of the woods. What bothers me about RCs is they never state if they are salts or freebase. Maybe one can assume this means they are freebase form, otherwise they'd name them as salts, but I don't know that for sure.

Anyhow, I've tried 4-FA and 2-FMA. 4-FA I found to be nothing like amphetamine (I got a high tolerance to amphetamine), it felt way too serotonergic. 2-MA was brilliant, made me ultra productive. I've had a bag of 3-FEA lying around for a while, I tried it once and concluded it was another serotonergic one, but after reading trip reports, and the wiki page, it seems, in theory at least I was wrong. So I'm giving it another go, just added a significant amount to a pipe and am carefully vaping it until I feel it. I'm feeling it, and its definitely more serotonergic than amphetamine. Its more empathogenic. Maybe its cuz I have such a high tolerance to amphetamine, I feel dopamine much less easily, and serotonin much more easily. I feel like I can be productive, but its a lot more distracting. Like years ago sometimes I'd be on amphetamine studying, and making websites, and doing all sorts of left brain productive stuff. Then I'd take a little bit of AMT. And 2 hours later, none of what I was doing is of any importance anymore at all.

All in all, I'd much prefer amphetamine for working and studying/writing articles, whatever than this. But for things like connecting with people, this is clearly better. 2-FMA I was highly productive on. So halogenating the 3 position makes it more serotonergic thats for sure. The ethyl group (instead of the methyl from on 3-FEA) shouldn't only really affect potencies if I'm not mistake, not binding affinity. It just makes it less potent.

I'm gonna keep vaping it to see where it goes. Maybe the dopamine and norepinephrine release will take over at high doses. I get the feeling that at higher doses of amphetamine, one of the neurotransmitters takes over another one because theres a distinctive shift in effects. Low doses make me feel like crap. But when I get to or above the 45mg mark, the depression goes away, along with all kinds of other side effects. I'm feeling more productive now, when it first hit me, I just felt that serotonin yawny feeling, now I'm getting motivated to do stuff.

What bothers me about RCs is they never state if they are salts or freebase. Maybe one can assume this means they are freebase form, otherwise they'd name them as salts, but I don't know that for sure.

Unfortunately, no, just because a vendor doesn't specify doesn't mean anything.

You can try asking the vendor which version your RC is (which salt or freebase) around the time of purchase. He or She should know.

I believe most amphetamines are caustic oils at room temp not a powder when in freebase form. I don't know if that's the case with 3-FEA though? I assume it is... But you know, ass and all that.

UPDATE: This is way more empathogenic than any amphetamine. Maybe my dopamine receptors are so desensitized, I feel the serotonergic effects much strong, but this is way more serotonergic than amphetamine. 2-FMA also, I found 2-FMA to be pretty amphetamine like. Maybe they labeled it 3-FEA, but its actually something else? Whatever it is, its a beautiful feeling. I'm open, and just letting the loving kindness flow through me. A bit like MDMA, but milder.

UPDATE: This is way more empathogenic than any amphetamine. Maybe my dopamine receptors are so desensitized, I feel the serotonergic effects much strong, but this is way more serotonergic than amphetamine. 2-FMA also, I found 2-FMA to be pretty amphetamine like. Maybe they labeled it 3-FEA, but its actually something else? Whatever it is, its a beautiful feeling. I'm open, and just letting the loving kindness flow through me. A bit like MDMA, but milder.

You're description of the effects seem inline with what others have reported for this chemical.

Now the effects have got less serotonergic and I'm bursting with motivation and energy, way more dopamine like. But with more serotonin. This is a really good balance. Better than amphetamine I'd say. With amphetamine, its a bit too dopaminergic and noradrenergic, having a bit of serotonin to balance it out seems to prevent you from hyperfocusing on silly things. I'd say this is better than amphetamine for work/study/research/wiiting whatever (productivity). The effects definitely changed over time. I switched from vaping to insufflation, not sure if that has anything to do with it (I hope not, that'd mean I was vaping God knows what combustion products). It burns the nostrils so feels like freebase. This is pretty good stuff. I didn't like it at first, but now I love it. I took a lot, I'm taking a wild guess but I'd say around 100 mg. The effects are pretty subtle, but at the same time really motivating. Way more euphoria than plain amphetamine. It seems it started off excessively serotonergic, then the dopamine and noripheniphrine levels gradually built up. Could be that I'm sitting in a dark room and the serotonin is being converted into melatonin.

It burns the nostrils so feels like freebase

I could be wrong but I'll say it again: most likely 3-FEA freebase would be a caustic oil at room temp. Since what you have is a powder it's most likely in salt form. The fact that it burns when snorted does not mean it's freebase. Take methamphetamine hcl for instance: it burns pretty bad when snorted.