• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-FEA Possible bad effects from large dose

reyn4

Bluelighter
Hi everyone!

Does anyone know what kind of side-effects can come up after ingesting about 170mg of 3-FEA? I have a tolerance for stims as I take Concerta 36mg everyday. Largest ingested dose was 90 mg, and while it was OK, I saw people report better results with 180-200mg. I didn't want to jump so hard on the dose and went a little lower than that. I've also insuflated 90mg before (x3 times same night), and I was OK.

What possible bad effects can I expect on this dose? Anything that I can do to prevent them other than drinking water? Will a magnesium tablet help?

I will do an overall report at the end, that's if I don't die. Considering the substance I don't think that will happen, but just to be sure if you don't see me replying so you know what happened.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Ime 3-FEA =purely Serotonergic. Drink some water with some salts in it. Technically At that dosage it seems relatively harmless.

It ain't really stimulating more sedating. So how do you feel now? Magnesium, when in he right form will help. Citrate, succinate just not oxide.

Damn, this substance must've activated my psychic power because I see you replied just one minute ago haha.

I'm good, while I know that 3-FEA is supposed to be serotonergic. I swear that I just had an INCREDIBLE euphoric rush exactly 30 minutes in, and was really horny, reminded me a bit of 3-MMC.

The way I feel now doesn't compare to what was before (lower intensity now)

Did a line of about 70mg. Rush was good, problem is now I am feeling like puking. Probably the bad taste not sure

Have no experience with 3-FEA but ive had 4-FEA, which was even more serotonergic, yet seemed to have no dopaminergic or adrenergic properties. Not enjoyable and felt potentially toxic. I would 3-FEA is a bit better and not as overwhelming serotonergic.

Have taken 180-190mg orally. I'm curious to see if the rush will be the same, or if I will need to puke before it hits me.

Then 90mg orally.

And 30 mins ago, around 200mg.

The rush was ok, not as good as the first. i should prolly head to sleep because my whole body is shivering

Fuck, am now realizing... is it possible I got serotonin syndrome? Is that possible using 3-FEA?!

I do feel unwell, but rather unwell because I haven't slept last night and abused my powder. I don't hurt, I just have tremors in jaw and hands. And I also feel stomach-sick

The tremors are not so powerful anymore. I am very sleepy, but I am afraid of going to sleep?

please, any suggestions?

Later Edit: Three hours after posting this I’ve gotten better. The panic attacks were non-stop and could not, for the love of drugs, stabilize myself... I still am not sure if I did have SS, as while I did show important symptoms - trembling and spasms, shivering, image distortion, the feel of throwing up. They were present for about 2 hours before slowly dimming off.

I feel incredibly stupid anyway. Just two days ago I was reading a thread posted by someone who abused MDMA and got SS. And another post talking about the efficient way of taking 3-FEA (orally). Why I didn’t connect these?!

Last edited: