• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs (3-FA) 3-fluoro-amphetamine Megathread

I bomb around 150 - 200 mg doses for quite strong effects, if that's of any use to you Knock.

I dose it similar to 4-fa, perhaps a liiittle lower. A good dose for me is 125mg. I feel it is more rough on the body. Higher temperature, feel the kidneys might be taking some punishment. I get a real fever, sometimes a even catch the flu afterwards (or something like it). I piss every 20 minutes after a night on it too. I don't trust it that much. Never had any of these problems on plain 4-fa.

For occassional use, I find around 50-70mg is fine for focus and concentration. It's far more preferable for these effects than any other stimulant I've tried (meth, ritalin, 4-fa). 80-90mg has more recreational effects for the first hour or two - rushes, tingles, mild euphoria. At these doses, the side effects are remarkably few for me, there's just the typical amphetamine comedown symptoms (scattered, vague and irritable for a few hours) but as long as there's no redosing, it's manageable. Keeping my dose below 100mg has worked out well - I rarely use stimulants though.

I bomb around 150 - 200 mg doses for quite strong effects, if that's of any use to you Knock.

Yes, thanks, this is all very useful. I've not dosed above 50mg in one go yet, 100mg over 2 or 3 hours. I get gentle stimulation - in fact a sort of relaxed stimulation, mentally alert but able to gouch on the sofa watching TV, something I do very rarely as I am a bit of a fidget and my mind tends to wander easily. I find 4-FA also gives a very "relaxing" stimulation, but also gets you a bit mashed at higher doses.

I don't really want to be mashed, but it would be nice to get stronger effects, I may start off with 100mg next time.

i've been doing a lot of 4-FA lately...i like it...easy comedown...doesnt' make me look fucked out of my mind...and easy to dose!!! I like this RC ALOT more than MDPV!

Yup...blows away MDPussyV...but still there are better RC's than 4-fa...but for daily use I think 4-fa is the best in terms
of having no side effects. But for intensity, 3mmc and alcohol is great

I have 62mg. is that enough orally? I was going to top it off with 4-fa (maybe 40mg of 4-fa). has anyone tried this combo? is 62mg enough to be good for an afternoon? looking for something somewhat strong. higher than a study dose, lol.

I have. I was actually going to state that 3-FA on it's own doesn't do much except give a bit of energy (but I have a tolerence) but if you combine 3-fa with 4-fa...OMG! It's like a super intense speed bean. Awesome but I dont recommend it for newbies as they probably will get all tweaked out

Last edited by a moderator:
... this is even less pleasant to snort than ethylphenidate. Not only it burns as hell, it left an unpleasant sensation in my nosed that lasted at least 10 minutes. Also, it smells a bit like rotten fish. If i remember correctly, this is an odour typical of amines - did anyone else detect it? Otherwise I will suppose that I've got some impure sample.
No wortwhile effect with 25 mg snorted, I feel anxious more than energized, but let's see what will happen in half an hour or so...

... this is even less pleasant to snort than ethylphenidate. Not only it burns as hell, it left an unpleasant sensation in my nosed that lasted at least 10 minutes. Also, it smells a bit like rotten fish. If i remember correctly, this is an odour typical of amines - did anyone else detect it? Otherwise I will suppose that I've got some impure sample.
No wortwhile effect with 25 mg snorted, I feel anxious more than energized, but let's see what will happen in half an hour or so...

Well, it got better. Did a small bump after an hour (10-15 mg), then went out to see a friend. Next time I could try 40-50 mg in a single dosing. So, is insufflation the only resonably effective ROA for this substance?

Oh just freaking awesome.

Why do legalities always have to spoil everything? I hope this is allowed (coz I'm not mentioning any names) but finding legit vendors is a huge pain in the ass. I started using RCs when mephedrone was at it's peak ... then it got banned. So had to try and find something else, and ended up trying methylone (which I still use occassionally) but found it wasn't quite what I was after. Then discovered 3-fa, and so far I have enjoyed it. But the first vendor I got it from (and their sister site) stopped shipping to Australia, so I had to find another vendor. Found one, purchased, happy ... went and had a look at their page today (just out of boredom) and they (and their partner site) have gone out of business. Aaaargh.

hmmm that sucks.

from what I have read 4-fa seems to be quite similar to 3-fa but with serotonin activity. I would give it a whirl.

4-emc is something else that is the most similar to 4-mmc (note: do not confuse it with 4-mec).

Vendors that stop shipping to countries to so because of high seizure rates, you will be able to coerce them into shipping if you make it clear that seizure is not their problem, and if it is lost so be it.

What other RCs do you guys in australia have that are legal (just out of interest)?

I"m not really sure if we have anything lol. Australia has really tough analogue laws .... so just about everything is illegal.

And yeah, one of the reasons I prefered the 3-fa over the 4-fa was the serotonin factor (I'm on an SSRI).

how about 2-fma, that has basically no S activity. I have never tried 3-fa personally but from what I have read it seems a pretty straight up stim, which is what you will get from 2-fma?

Are methylone andd 3-fa the only RCs you have tried since 4-mmc(mephedrone)?

Yep, the only others I've tried since the ban. I like stims because normally (possibly coz of my depression) I tend to lack energy and motivation. Stims hype me up a bit so I can actually get stuff done (plus also makes for good times with hubby lol. So the 3fa works well. The methylone makes me feel nice, but too mellow

A friend told me 3-FA is nothing special; 4-FA or 2-F(M)A is better (depending on what type of effects you're looking for).

2fma is the bizniz. Oral for gentle relaxed functional stimulation. plugged doses for a quicker comeup, more mood lift at the start.

Much better than 4fma. Not really a fan of 4fa. Would like to try 3fa and 2fa for comparison.

I get gentle stimulation - in fact a sort of relaxed stimulation, mentally alert but able to gouch on the sofa watching TV,

Gotta agree with Knock there. I have a special place in my heart for 3-FA for the reason quoted above. I found it to be one of the easiest to handle stims with relatively modest side-effects compared to many other of its kind. A nasal dose of around 20-30mg was like the mental equivalent of a breath mint - freshens you up for a while and is perfect when you need a 'cold shower, slap in the face' kind of pick-me-up, but doesn't last too long or have much urge to redose.

Orally, Taking 80 - 120mg was a completely different experience, and very much like what Knock described: An almost paradoxical 'relaxed stimulation' which could adapt to different situations, whether they be physically active, social situations, or sitting and concentrating on studies/projects.

Additionally, I found that sitting in one place for a length of time (say when chatting to a friend in a comfortable environment), I experienced gentle but noticeable waves of sensation in my body which were much more akin to the effect of something like a benzo or light opiate than any stim I've ever tried.

So yeah, I enjoyed it back in the day. I prefer it to 4-FA, 4-MEC, and 2FMA.

EPH is more outright 'fun' than 3-FA, but it comes with a price if you overdo (which is virtually guaranteed).

And a-PVP / MDPV are more outright 'insane' and in a different league of everything else mentioned. And as so many reports out there will tell you, there are heavy to extreme consequences to a binge on one of those (which is even more guaranteed than with EPH. Nothing had me fiending harder than those two).

Anyone have experience with 3-FA?

I have very extensive experience with 4-FA, 2-FMA, and dextroamphetamine(in the form of adderall/vyvanse), but I may have the opportunity to try 3-FA soon and that's new to me. Can anybody compare the feeling of 3-FA to those other chemicals?

My experience so far:

2-FA
dosage: ~1mg/kg oral
the good: very clearheaded, motivated, good focus, some light euphoric waves from time to time (listen to good music), slightly increased libido, lasting for ~6 hours, soft comedown, no hangover, no urge to redose, no pupil effects
the bad: same as amphetamines (cotton mouth, insomnia)

3-FA
dosage: ~1mg/kg oral
effects: like 2-FA but noticeable stronger, lasting bit longer, still no hangover

4-FA
dosage: 1,5-2mg/kg oral
like a clearheaded speed + MDMA combo, pretty strong libido increase, great stuff for party - still not much of a hangover next day, pupils strongly delayed if i remember right. urge to redose is quite there after comedown. was my favorite upper but got banned here (maybe better that way). Very weird effect: sense of smell has been altered for ~2 days after usage (anyone experienced this too?)

Purity was all stated as 98% + and im pretty sure that was correct.

some advice:
- dont snort x-FA unless you have some masochistic needs
- remember to drink water frequently (you will forget!)
- to avoid tolerance im trying to keep usage at 3-4 times/month max.
- very nice stuff to intensify great experiences like snowboarding :)
- neither take it on full nor on a complete empty stomache (maybe its just my personal best practice)
- time your usage to avoid insomnia (weed works good also to come down)

Last edited:
Hi
anyone vape 3-fa???
i was wondering how it would be through a meth pipe.

No one thought to throw 3-fa in a meth pipe?