3 Esters?

ackrug

Greenlighter
Ordered tren-ace and a second vile came with it that says enanthate propionate cypionate all in different amounts on the same vial. He said he was sending me Tren and a concentrated HCG.

I would assume this second vial is testosterone (and those the esters). What's the total concentration/ml? It certainly not 'concentrated HCG'! lol. Actually much preferable ;)

What's your cycle that you have planned?

You were right it was test. Cycle is .5 every 3 days of the test and tren. nolva once a week. just got off the phone with him and he forgot to put hcg in the package. He said its in tablet form and I take it once a week. This is my first cycle so any feed back is certainly appreciated!

Ive seen the tabs for sale before just thought it might not be that effective

There are HCG tablets for sublingual absorption Sero, but a lot tend to be homeopathic junk and injections are obv necessary for accurate dosing!

Your cycle needs some work ackrug: nolva once a week?!?

(1) You have Tren Acetate, which really you want to inject EOD. What dose is it (per ml)? And how many mls total do you have?
(2) Your Test (which is a bizarre mix of esters) works out at 400mg/ml (its probably max 300mg of enanthate in reality). How many mls do you have?
(3) If you're going to use HCG, you want the injectable form that's reconstituted with bacteriostatic water. If he can't send that, just forget it, it's not really essential.
(4) You don't need nolva during your cycle unless you become prone to side effects (eg gyno). However make sure you buy some just in case. If you need it, you'll be taking it daily.
(5) What was the planned length of your cycle?

^^I remember those tablets now... They were pushed over here as weight loss supplements and also as a liquid for sublingual usage. I just feel if it's mainly prescribed as an injectable then why take it any other way? Sorry I just woke up so brain is a bit cloudy.

He said to use the Nolva for water retention i have 10 of those tabs total is that enough to have on hand?
1) 100mg/1mg i do .5 every 3 days
2)400 mg/ml
5)6 weeks

Last edited:
^^I remember those tablets now... They were pushed over here as weight loss supplements and also as a liquid for sublingual usage. I just feel if it's mainly prescribed as an injectable then why take it any other way? Sorry I just woke up so brain is a bit cloudy.

Yeah it was pushed on the retarded 'HCG' diet which was big a few years ago - thankfully it's dying off now lol.

He said to use the Nolva for water retention i have 10 of those tabs total is that enough to have on hand?
1) 100mg/1mg i do .5 every 3 days
2)400 mg/ml
5)6 weeks

No offense meant to your source, but the first cycle he's recommended you isn't ideal.

As you'll note from our sticky 'Your First Cycle', we usually recommend Test at 500mg/wk, for a duration of 10 weeks or more. We don't usually recommend Tren on a first cycle since we consider it an advanced compound, with more potential issues, and unnecessary since you will grow very well on very little at the beginning. On your first cycle you really want to keep things as simple as possible, to start to learn how your body reacts to supraphysiological quantities of male hormones. And side effects from Testosterone esters are relatively easy to control.

You also need at least enough tamoxifen (nolva) to last however long it would take to order more. I'd say 30 x 20mg minimum. Plus you'll want some for your PCT already on hand (as well as clomid).

I'll happily recommend you a cycle based on what you've actually bought, but you need to let me know the total quantities involved (eg 10mls of Test400 and 10mls of Tren A?)

Thank you cfc:I have 400 mg of test with the 3 esters
and 100 mg of tren ace. Is what is read on the vials.

Ive got some time before i start. This source is a friend of a friend and i was charged 260 for these compounds with 2 needles (ended up ordering more), nolva, and the hcg. Being new to this and with the insaine differences in pricing ive seen not sure if that the norm or not.

Ok, the vial will say somewhere "10ml" probably (it's unlikely you were given a 20ml vial). What lab (brand) are they?

Eh, if that's in US$ and for everything, I've seen worse.

When you say 2 needles, I assume you mean 2 different gagues - not literally 2 needles?

4 needles total only 2 injection needles.

and 10ml vials

Last edited:
You're going to do a 10 week cycle of 400mg Testosterone per week, which will look like this:

* 0.5ml Testosterone TWICE per week.

So for example, if you took your first injection on MONDAY, you would use THURSDAY as your second day. And repeat.

Hold onto your Tren Acetate for a future cycle. We want to keep things simple, you will grow very well on very little since it's your first cycle, and you don't really have enough Tren to make the most of it on a 10 week cycle.

Now, let's get the injection basics down:

(1) You need a fresh sterile needle for each injection, and one to draw up with. So 2 needles per injection. A minimum of 10 to inject (either 25G or 23G) and 10 to draw up (either 23G or 21G). I advise you to buy spares in case of mistakes. NEVER re-use a needle.

(2) You need a fresh sterile syringe for each injection. NEVER re-use a syringe.

(3) You need Isopropyl Alcohol Pre-injection swabs to sterlise both the injection site and the top of the vial each time you use it.

Let me know if any of this confuses you.

Sounds pretty simple. one question i do have is there any harm in reusing the needle i use to draw the dose?

I get that just not sure how using the same needle to draw my dose and switching to a new needle for injection everytime would be bad? My injection needles are 23g can i just use those to draw the dose and inject with the same fresh needle?

Ah I see the question. Yes you can though the needle may be more blunt and cause more pain piercing. Though who am I to say. Three weeks ago I had to use a vet grade 20g needle which felt like a safety pin going in my ass cheek...

I get that just not sure how using the same needle to draw my dose and switching to a new needle for injection everytime would be bad? My injection needles are 23g can i just use those to draw the dose and inject with the same fresh needle?

No.

Get a fresh needle every single time.

On the one hand, if you could see what it looked like under a microscope, you'd see that the re-used needle was now horribly blunt and you'll be tearing up your muscle as you insert that into your body. Secondly, every time you use a needle you increase the chance that you're going to get foreign material, bacteria or fungi on the needle (especially a blunt one with lots of messed-up surface area to settle on). If you ever get an infection, you'll wish you had spent that extra 5 cents on a fresh needle!

But but that 5cents is like 0.001ml of tren!
In all seriousness just swap needles. You'll thank us later lol. Well your ass will anyway.