• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

3 Drug combo, insane lucid dreaming effect?

ChodeMastaFlex

Bluelighter
So I just woke up, took a 2.3 mile walk, it's worth noting that before I left for the walk, I took 2 mg klonopin and 3,000mg gabapentin and I was near the end of a 98% crystal meth comedown. Meth comedown is rather smooth in my experience though. So I got back from the walk, smoked a bowl, and in the middle of smoking the bowl, my arm was partly shadowed. In this tiny shadow on my arm, what I can only describe as an animation appeared, with otherworldly creatures doing things that didn't make sense, then it changed into otherworldly bizarre cartoon people doing shit that I couldn't comprehend, but I remember one running in place, whatever that means. Then I snapped back.

Honestly, this is not the first experience I have had of this nature. I call it "animation hallucinations". But this was the most intense and clear one yet. It was like a TV screen appeared in the shadow on my arm...

Oh yeah, and has anyone else had similar experiences?

Edit #2-, I'M HIGH AS FUCK STILL AND IF I FOCUS ON SOMETHING IT STARTS TO WAVE AND BOBBLE

Last edited:
Sounds really interesting dude! Something very similar has happened before then?

What was the situation with the last one?

It sounds as though you're maybe getting some of this from the meth? Or do you ever get the psychedelic effects of cannabis since you said you smoked a bowl? Or did that mean you smoked more meth? How long did you go without sleep while using the meth?

If you really want to have lucid dreams when you're not on meth or any other drugs take some melatonin, and vitamin B-3. Some people find that the herb Guayusa gives them vivid dreams. It did not do this for me but just reset my sleep cycle but yerba mate also does this.

I have never used Calea Zacatechichi or the Mexican dream herb.