• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

3 Doors Down: Bassist Todd Harrell arrested for vehicular homicide

Unbreakable

Bluelighter
3 Doors Down band member bassist Todd Harrell was arrested on Friday night and charged with vehicular homicide, following a deadly car crash in Nashville, TN according to Saturday, April 20 reports on TMZ.

The "Kryptonite" hit maker according to the Nashville police reports was speeding when his car clipped a Ford pickup truck. Harrell's car spun out of control hitting the highway guardrail before crashing over the embankment, and overturning at the bottom.

Officer's reveal that the truck's driver was not wearing his seatbelt at the time of the accident, and was transported to a nearby Nashville hospital, before being pronounced dead shorty after his arrival.

Police reports stated that 3 Door's Down band member Todd Harrell showed signs of impairment during the filed sobriety tests. Ding the tests Harrell admitted to have been drinking hard cider and taking the prescription medication Loratab for pain and Xanax.

Todd Harrell was transported to the Davidson County Sheriff's office, where the arresting officers say that during the booking procedures officers found a plastic baggie hidden in Harrell's sock containing more Xanax pills, along with several Oxycodone and Oxymorphone pills.

The 3 Doors Down guitarist was charged with vehicular homicide and bringing controlled substances into the jail and is being currently being held on $100,000 bond.

This is not Todd Harrell's first run in with the law,in 2012 he was arrested for DUI ... an incident in which he also crashed into another vehicle.

Source:{/b]
http://www.examiner.com/article/3-doors-down-bassist-todd-harrell-arrested-for-vehicular-homicide

Wow...it's one thing to drink and drive, but add those pills in the mix...it could of been worse.

I don't get why these rich people get all fucked up and try to drive. Call a fucking taxi.

He should have foreseen this and hid the pills in his asshole. What a dummy.

Lol.

Wow...it's one thing to drink and drive, but add those pills in the mix...it could of been worse.

I don't get why these rich people get all fucked up and try to drive. Call a fucking taxi.

I agree. This is why I never got my permit and im almost 23. Been off dope for nearly three years so I should get on it. That and I'm in nyc so I usually take the train/walk but yeah. Getting fucked up and driving is not cool.

I agree. This is why I never got my permit and im almost 23. Been off dope for nearly three years so I should get on it. That and I'm in nyc so I usually take the train/walk but yeah. Getting fucked up and driving is not cool.

No shit. I sold my car and canceled my insurance. I walk, take the bus or taxi. I'm 49 and can't stay sober. I've never gotten a DWI or hurt anybody but it was just a matter of when. He (Todd) needs to get everything he has coming to him.

Ouch sneaking drugs into a prison is another felony.
I believe it depends on the type of drug and quantity. I got a charge of promoting prison contraband once for weed and although it was dropped cuz the COs lied, it was a misdemeanor. I guess it varies state to state though.