• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

3 day festival

Mofojones

Greenlighter
Going to a festival that lasts Friday to Sunday and was planning to take md on the Saturday, however the people I'm going with want to take it the Sunday aswell, I know you're meant to wait weeks between rolls but this festival only happens once a year , could you take 5-htp between rolls and still have some effect or is it a stupid idea?

Stupid idea

Yup, he's right. I assume you are quite new to MDMA? In the beginning it will seem like you can do things like that without any consequences, however this changes over time. Rolling back to back days is a surefire way to ruin a fantastic drug for yourself. Pick the best day with the best music and roll one day.

Look for other substances without cross-tolerance with MDMA and do something else on the other days. Or just drink and smoke some weed. MDMA is an added bonus to an already good night, it's not like you need it to have a good time

Just take it on the Saturday only. At best, your friends who roll back to back will be wondering why it wasn't as good the second day, at worst they'll be feeling sick and regretting it.

Well for harm reduction purposes taking only one day would be the best choice.. But imho the risk/reward is totally worth it if you generally follow the one month or more break rule, practice healthy habits, etc. i actually just went to a two day festival and rolled both nights, the second night i suprisingly rolled just as hard and was actually MORE fun than then first. So in that sense i am so happy i did two nights :) but since i made that choice ill now be waiting two months instead of one for my next roll.

Rolling two days in a row wouldn't be ideal. Possible? Sure, if it's only once this year, you have a long break after, don't dose too crazy, eat well, stay hydrated and get good sleep.

I'd probably do MXE all weekend, MDMA on the Saturday night, then finish up on Sunday morning after the roll with nitrous and weed (the nitrous brings the roll back a lot for me, ~300mg + nitrous lasts the whole night for me).
Maybe some more MXE / weed on Sunday night if you really feel inclined, but I would rather just enjoy the last day without.

Edit: MXE + MDMA might be dangerous, but I've had no trouble in the past. Switch for Ketamine if worried.

But again, rolling two nights in a row, not a great idea. Use something else.

:)

Last edited:
Dude! Roll one day and take 2cb the next days. Im flying on 2cb myself now. Amazing :D

You can do it but it is not good for you.

I'm going to a 3 day festival in two weeks. I want to roll two days in a row but for my brains sake I probably won't.

Careful, I have tried my hardest to only drink one night then I throw a couple back and see my friends having a great time then get fomo and pop one.

It didn't kill me but wasn't the smartest idea.

I went to a festival last weekend with your exact mindset OP. The best music was on the Sunday, but all my mates were rolling on the Saturday and I was impatient, so I ended up doing it both nights.

Saturday was absolutely great. Sunday was a waste of MD. In fact everyone I knew was disappointed at the lack of that euphoria we experienced Saturday.

And let's not even talk about the week-long comedown...:p