View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric 3-APB yet anyone?

simstim

Bluelighter
I have seen 2,4,5,6 & 7-APB for sale, but so far no 3-APB.

3-APB is the benzofuran analogue of aMT (aka 3-IT aka 3-API). Replace the indole nitrogen of aMT with an oxygen and you get 3-APB.

I am wondering what a psychedelic dose of 3-APB would be and how strong of an MAO-i is it?

Anyone seen it? Anyone tested it? Anyone got any literature references about it?

I thought about being a Guinea pig for 2-APB, but the same site is selling aMT so why waste money on a product that is a "could be" when the "is and has been" is available.

It will act like a weak version of amt. they sold the furan analog of 5meo-dipt years ago from the uk. It was supposed to be not that great. Personally I’m interested in 4-apb.

It will act like a weak version of amt. they sold the furan analog of 5meo-dipt years ago from the uk. It was supposed to be not that great. Personally I’m interested in 4-apb.

What’s 4-APB about? Are any of them as good as 5 and 6?

-GC

4apb is produced a long during 6apb synthethis. It has the oxygen at the 3 Position and the Rest of the furan at the 2. Its an analog of 2,3-mda which always interested me.

4apb is produced a long during 6apb synthethis. It has the oxygen at the 3 Position and the Rest of the furan at the 2. Its an analog of 2,3-mda which always interested me.
Is 2,3-MDA active?

I recently saw bk-2,3-MDMA on a site. I thought some other offerings looked more interesting, but I would love to hear that I'm just out of the 2,3-methylenedioxy loop.

What's the scoop?

I think its Active, maybe a Bit like fenfluramine.
Well we have Shulgin's word that @50mg it will keep you awake all night, but is lacking entactogenic effects.

I wonder if there is anything there at higher dosages.

I just looked and it was 2,3-dimethymethcathinone not bk-2,3-MDMA that I saw.

2,3-mda might be more similar to 3meo-amphetamine.

From what I've heard I'm more interested in 3-MeMA than the MeO.

Places offering every isomer including things that haven't really been detected in the field are often red flags for scams. 2,3-MDA or 2,3-bk-MDMA are good examples. Never seen em actually around

As said, 4apb is produced along with 6-apb during the process. I wonder why it didnt show up already since it’s active

As said, 4apb is produced along with 6-apb during the process. I wonder why it didnt show up already since it’s active

I’ve wondered what it contributes the experience..

-GC