View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3,600μgs micrograms of Orange Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also ALD-52 wasn't actually in the orange sunshine back in the day, they later admitted that was to try to make a legal defense. It was just high dosed, clean LSD.

LSD and ALD-52 are different drugs.

IIRC they tried to claim that it was ALD-52 originally but that the molecule is really unstable and spontaneously degrades to LSD in normal conditions.

Because I do not trust it. Ever.

The ONLy perforated blotter paper I eat is artwork.
Ok but dude there is this white stuff called fluff that's freaking amazing and super legit off real deadhead hippy types.

They don't fuck with bogus RC's.

3d4b2a0ba2991b2d97eab8d18e6d79c1.jpg

LSD≠ALD-52
Guh... Why else would LSD degrade faster than ALD-52?

Wait a minute now! Hold the phone!

Orange Sunshine of old was SAID to be ALD-52. It was later admitted that its wasn't, it was LSD, they just said it was ALD-52 to try get out of the court case, but that fell through because ALD-52 is made FROM LSD (with Ketene) and therefore, LSD had been present which was illegal.

What this means is that you are planning to dose a 36-fold dose of *A RC*

We do not know the safety of ALD-52. People have gotten ill form 1P-LSD and felt unwell on ALD-52. It is an ergoloid so ALD-52 might slam a whole lot of receptors at such a high dose, including potential toxic actions.

If its LSD its up to you, at worst you get a drug psychosis and permatolerance, but if its ALD-52, you might get toxicity at that dose, and possibly while you are too incapacitated to get medical assistance.

Unless you are dead sure its LSD and NOT ALD-52, don't take this much.
Sorry... I don't plan on eating all of that image in Original Post at once.

Ok but dude there is this white stuff called fluff that's freaking amazing and super legit off real deadhead hippy types.

They don't fuck with bogus RC's.

I'm a huge fan of fluff... Wish I had some right about now...

Last edited:
Lol yup more craziness...

Also I swear by white on white and personally believe all the best quality/purity LSD gets laid onto WoW paper.

Having tried LSD in various forms; artwork perforated blotter, white on white paper, liquid (often in breath mint bottles), microdots and pyramid gels. The white on white has always been the best, but obviously I’ve had good times on all of them..

White on white is what all the old true heads use simply out of practicality and safety. With white on white, if they aren’t marked and placed well a cop may just not even notice it. Also the quality must speak for itself because like BBQ some people only trust perf’ed artwork blotter, so WoW needs to impress to sell.

-GC
All the WoW hits i have done where unmarked unperfed had to measure and cut into squares with a ruler. Super spiritual trips clean clarity on each of them. Depending on what the blotter looks like its almost a instant giveaway if its high purity. The blotter that is one sided artwork very very small and very very thin has contained the strongest hits of acid with the highest purity i have done. people will be suprised what a truly small blotter can contain on it. I avoid large tabs or double sided artwork because its always some medium / low quality acid.

Guh... Why else would LSD degrade faster than ALD-52?

Uh..... because they're not the same chemical? If they were both LSD, they would degrade at the same rate.

I don't even know if it's true that LSD degrades faster than ALD-52, but just assuming it does, there's your answer, you said it yourself.

I'm starting to not understand the point of this thread.

Lol when is heatlessBBQ gonna get at least a temp ban for the constant trolling and misinformation? There’s gotta be a limit to this shit.

-GC

I'm starting to not understand the point of this thread.
Actually I believe you have just hit the nail on the head. This is the exact point. This type of interpretation and feeling. Kind if to antagonise, but not exactly. Just literally, to make us all wonder- What IS the point?

It is all very sad and rather pathetic regardless.

This is Orange Sunshine. What you have is white paper with lines on it. It doesn't matter tough as long as you have LSD.
orange sunshine.jpg

It got sold to Me as Orange Sunshine...

Do You all read?

I swear... If I get banned again I will be getting the WHOLE community involved 3with this.

Last edited:
originally posted by HeatlessBBQ
I swear... If I get banned again I will be getting the WHOLE community involved 3with this.

Please assure us that you are not threatening the entire community, because that's the way it sounds.

what exactly is the value of this thread, besides a kid trying (and failing) to be cool on the internet?

Please assure us that you are not threatening the entire community, because that's the way it sounds.

Are You kidding? I would never. . .
I assure You that is not My intention.
Please don't ban Me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.