Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3,600μgs micrograms of Orange Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.

heatlessbbq

Bluelighter
Screen-Shot-2019-10-27-at-7-38-05-PM.png

The first time I picked up some Orange Sunshine... I hope this goes well. :)

It looks like the lines are drawn in. Why woudn't you eat unperforated white on white? It's just LSD on paper like any other, it's just that you have to draw a grid on the sheet and cut it on the lines instead of tear perforated edges.

Because I do not trust it. Ever.

The ONLy perforated blotter paper I eat is artwork.

Why don't you trust it? The same process is done, The sheet is dried in solution so it's even distributed

3600 mcg? First, "are you sure of that?" assuming you are, I'm puzzled as to who such an enormous amount.

I do wish you the best possible journey if you're hell bent on taking it.

Godspeed, this is between You and the Universe.

Why don't you trust it? The same process is done, The sheet is dried in solution so it's even distributed
If You really want to know... Experience is why I do not trust perforated WoW.

3600 mcg? First, "are you sure of that?" assuming you are, I'm puzzled as to who such an enormous amount.

I do wish you the best possible journey if you're hell bent on taking it.

Godspeed, this is between You and the Universe.
Yes. 3,600 micrograms of [Orange Sunshine].

That paper right there works very well and is extremely psychoactive. Great for 'microdosing'.

I'v been microdosing and tripping on this stuff for eons now [over exaggerating].
But for real... I've had this stuff for months and eat it at least once a week.
I used to have more before this image was taken.

Thanks for the best wishes. I am taking it all the way.

Why is that called Orange Sunshine? I thought Orange Sunshine was the late 60's Sands prints. It doesn't look like the original OS prints. They have cool looking OS printed shirts btw for anybody that is interested.

If that is really 3600mcg then that is an insane amount to dose. LSD is a beautiful tool and in my opinion should not be dosed so haphazardly.

Don't pay much heed to what HBBQ says, he's always on his own path that no one else is following.

And I find it really hard to believe, Mr. BBQ, that you have right there in that photo 3.6mg of LSD. That would be 36 standard 100ug hits. Makes no sense.

Lol yup more craziness...

Also I swear by white on white and personally believe all the best quality/purity LSD gets laid onto WoW paper.

Having tried LSD in various forms; artwork perforated blotter, white on white paper, liquid (often in breath mint bottles), microdots and pyramid gels. The white on white has always been the best, but obviously I’ve had good times on all of them..

White on white is what all the old true heads use simply out of practicality and safety. With white on white, if they aren’t marked and placed well a cop may just not even notice it. Also the quality must speak for itself because like BBQ some people only trust perf’ed artwork blotter, so WoW needs to impress to sell.

-GC

Don't pay much heed to what HBBQ says, he's always on his own path that no one else is following.

And I find it really hard to believe, Mr. BBQ, that you have right there in that photo 3.6mg of LSD. That would be 36 standard 100ug hits. Makes no sense.
I'm still here aren't I? ;) DEAD4LIFE GDF NFA

And yes everyone... That right there is LSD-25... Dosed EXTREMELY high. AKA Orange Sunshine [ALD-52].

Wait a minute now! Hold the phone!

Orange Sunshine of old was SAID to be ALD-52. It was later admitted that its wasn't, it was LSD, they just said it was ALD-52 to try get out of the court case, but that fell through because ALD-52 is made FROM LSD (with Ketene) and therefore, LSD had been present which was illegal.

What this means is that you are planning to dose a 36-fold dose of *A RC*

We do not know the safety of ALD-52. People have gotten ill form 1P-LSD and felt unwell on ALD-52. It is an ergoloid so ALD-52 might slam a whole lot of receptors at such a high dose, including potential toxic actions.

If its LSD its up to you, at worst you get a drug psychosis and permatolerance, but if its ALD-52, you might get toxicity at that dose, and possibly while you are too incapacitated to get medical assistance.

Unless you are dead sure its LSD and NOT ALD-52, don't take this much.

Also ALD-52 wasn't actually in the orange sunshine back in the day, they later admitted that was to try to make a legal defense. It was just high dosed, clean LSD.

LSD and ALD-52 are different drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.