View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3.5g mushies advice

MrJacobb

Greenlighter
Got a lot of shrooms from Amsterdam and me + my friend are going to the beach at a condo to take some. we're thinking 3.5g a piece? probably going to head out

early then return later that day. My experiences are 6g (which btw very scary and f***** up for my first trip by myself because my friend went to sleep in the middle of the night lol had my ego ripped from my soul it was like a literal hell, forgot i was on the drug)

and between the lines of 1g-2g. I was wondering if this dose 3.5g of these shrooms would get me where i want to be. 1 to 2g is fun but not necessarily tripping and 6g is just really messed up.. I think

i'm still messed up from that night... but yea is this a good dose. said friend has no experience besides weed and a few other things but never a psychedelic. I should be able

to handle myself right? I can on the smaller doses but want to be able to comfort friend is she feels uneasy. thanks :)

EDIT: OH and had a few trips on lsd. the first being 250mics which was scary but i could control it (this was a while ago in my parents house in the middle of the night, oops ).. ended up taking like 4mg xans to take the edge off then 125mcg later which was fun i guess but the setting could have been much better lol it got overwhelming in the middle of a park. but this time its at a beach condo so its ok its the perfect setting.

Last edited:
I'd go for 2.75g-3g if they're strong mushrooms. 3.5g if you think they're gonna be on the weak side.