• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 3,4-CTMP - Best drug for productivity/ADHD? I think so (Dichloromethylphenidate)

c97521d9

Bluelighter
I first tried this stimulant a few years ago, came as 10mg tablets. Only half was needed to be wired for a good 8 hours, incredible focus, learning, endurance, stamina in bed beyond incredible.... Similar to methylphenidate (Ritalin), but approximately 7 times stronger per milligram according to most sources. 5mg I feel, from memory, is notably better in nearly every way than 50mg of pharmacy dexamphetamine.

Takes about 45 minutes to come into play, orally dosed, it was really something I felt had potential to be beneficial if not abused. Then it disappeared - until just now, when BLAH BLAH BLAH not saying anything, but summed up, I now have a gram of powdered CTMP on the way. I'm keen to use it sensibly, when tolerance builds, take a proper tolerance break, and use this as basically what I've been occasionally prescribed dexamphet for (concentration and motivation at times.)

Anybody here got experience?

For the record, I also feel certain this stuff is also better in every way than isopropylphenidate.

I want to know more about this one. I"m ready to start tackling the ADHD again and my doc is being an ass and won't prescribe my Focalin tabs. I need something similar to Focalin. You think this will do the trick at a 2.5 to 5mg dose?