• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids 2mg of clonazepam in the morning, how long until I can dose oxy?

sadmachine

Bluelighter
I have a mild tolerance to both and use both sporadically from time to time (both pharma)

I took 1mg at 8:30am and 1mg at 1:30pm.

I was planning on taking 10-20mg of oxy at around 9 tonight, is this enough time to be generally safe? I know kpins last a long time, it’s 6:25 currently and I definitely still feel quite mellow.

My typical dose of oxy atm is 30-40mg.

Thoughts?

Hey @sadmachine :)

Given that you have a bit of tolerance to both of these drugs, the biggest danger you would likely face would be over-sedation. You're not even near the realm of something like death by respiratory depression.

I am telling you essentially what I would tell someone without tolerance to either drug. Don't put yourself in any kind of dangerous situation i.e. driving a vehicle. I would avoid social situations given the potential for falling asleep at inappropriate times.

Kudos for being careful. It's always better to ask. You shouldn't be in any trouble by taking what looks like 0.5 of your usual dose of Oxycodone. Just think about the advice above to ensure you don't have a bad time.

Are you a beginner? Because I've taken high 80-100mg of oxy and 5-6 2mg clonz at a time and never had an issue other than feeling great

I wouldn't recommend a dose like mine for a beginner but 2mg of clonz is fuck all so I doubt you even have to wait at all