Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2g of MDMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edm_got_me_like

Greenlighter
[mod edit] Taking 2g of pure MDMA is a very dangerous thing to do, that is about 13x a normal range dose. The OP was lucky he got out of it in one piece. Please do not try this out yourself, you might not be so lucky [/mod edit]

So I was at a club trying to sell, after making a few sales one of the staff members caught me, he walked me to the back and in my pocket I had 5x 200mg capsules and a little sandwhich bag of 10x 200mg capsules of the best mdma I've ever had, I made the snap decision to eat the whole bag with the two grams in it...so after checking that shit down they still found the five in my pocket so they basically kicked me out and told me not to come back, that happened at about 11:45 Saturday night, and I stopped remember a lot of what happened about thirty minutes later until about 8 in the morning Sunday...i went to an after party and im told I had a kick ass time, I'm wondering how not only I didn't die, but not once did I throw up and not feel nauseous? Ask any questions ya want

Last edited by a moderator:
Tolerance?

This isn't your first rodeo?

Luck?

Who knows, just be glad you came out of this alive and kicking!

Is there anything beyond the self serving "look at me i took a bunch of drugs irresponsibly, ask me questions!" which always breaks down into pointless dick sizing anyway. There are a lot of factors that effect absorption and anything from the amount of stomach contents, pH of the stomach, even the type of capsule all effect absorption. Why didnt you collapse into a seizure and die at the after party? You got lucky, thats basically it.

I dont really see the point of this post to be honest not trying to be rude.

Sometimes natural selection misses one. For some reason the universe decided you were fit enough to continue living. I disagree but who am I to contradict the universe

Like said before, you got lucky. 2g is enough to cause so much cardiovascular stress, death is far from impossible, entirely possible even. Also like said before I think this thread has run its course, there is no real answer to your question, closing this. Also I am going to edit your original post and add a little disclaimer, just to point out this is a dangerous thing to do in case anyone just reads the first post

If you have questions about this, contact me :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.