Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2fma 100mg+50mg 2 hours later. 4 mec 30mg and benzos

Aphex747

Bluelighter
well its about 615pm right now. im feeling pretty good considering ive been up for close to 28 hours straight so far, havent even tried to lay down or rest, just continue this busy day, which is what i like best about 2fma. it takes about an hour to really start feeling that positive glow. 2fma is awesome, bc it lasts for a long time, there is euphoria, enough to sit on the toilet reading a bag of soil and having this wild ideas about starting a worm farm. i was thinking all kinds of outside the box. and the scary thing was, most of it made sense, or at the very least, sounded dooable.

4pm-100g oral

5pm-starting to feel really good, happy, and find something to do.

6pm- 50mg oral. did nothing but read and comment on threads as well as some medical cannabis activism. i was GLUED to my pc screen reading, scrolling, almost being pulled inside, Lol.it was a very smooth and solid buzz for a good 4 or 5 hours then i got that sour gross taste in my mouth amps like to give.

7pm- still going solid

8pm- damn hours are sliding by like minutes

9pm- feeling like it may be time to break out the 4mec. 1 good line tho, im low. defintely not as effective or an increase of euphoria, as when combined with 4fa. But did zome my mind out a bit and just balance me here for a while im a stimulated yet chilled feeling. i like it.

11pm- after the 4mec has diminished as well as the cooler effcts of this 2fma ride. this is that closing time, i am easily able to recognize with cleaner, less pheindish materials such as the 2 fma and 4 fma.

1pm- just kinda continued floating for a minute, trying to decide wether this was nice enough enjoy for a while

2am- 2 mg etizolam

445am- 2 mg etizolam

7am - 2.5 mg etizolam

945am- 2mg alazopram (the final attempt at rest) failed...

715pm- well, i probably dont feel as crappy as i could thanks to the large enough benzos ive taken today and had barely any effect. either way, after going through 50 mg of etizolam in just under 2 weeks. think i better wait till my next order arrives. *ill probably be up for a couple more hours too*

*its weird, i dont have a huge benzo tolerance just light one.i figured each dose of 2mg was gonna do the trick. they were only noticable when id tried to walk and stumble some. i actually laughed pretty hard when i climbed up a step ladder to change the ceiling fan blade that was moving faster than the rest.but as son as balance came into play, about the third step, the whole ladder just fell forwards it didnt hurt but i was like well, i guess the benzos worked.