View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2f-ketamine after amphetamines?

morphine-dreams

Bluelighter
I took 60mg of adderall xr (normal dose for me) at 1pm and am wondering if it'd be safe to try 2f-ket (first time for what its worth) later tonight, like 8pm at the earliest. Anyone have any experience with this?

Side question- has anyone tried 2f-ket with LSD and if so, how was it? Thinking about dropping a tab (110ug) and then doing some ket at some point (not today lol).

I'd personally space it out a lot more with the Adderall, I don't believe it's super unsafe but the experiences I had with a dissociative like that and any such stim still in my blood were not good.

Tried 2F-ket and found it rather straightforward a more subtle less potent version of K.. But I don't know if you ever tried LSD with K but it is really insane, probably too insane most of the time my friend and I who have plenty of experience with that eventually agreed on.
Tripping hard is nice but that shit is not funny anymore, mindbending with potential to really fuck around with your head and disturb a person a bit for quite some time.

So I'd expect if 2F is similar but milder, it might not escalate quite as quickly as with the crazily synergistic LSD + K, but it would still be something to really be careful with but probably very interesting. Don't dose enthousiastically, go slower even than you are cautious yourself.

Thanks for the response, read it earlier and decided against trying the 2f-k tonight. And a less potent version sounds great to me since I don't have experience with dissos aside from dxm. Good to know about the acid and k too, I do love intense experiences on LSD and dxm but you're right, even those two together seem like they would be very intense. I'll definitely get better acquainted with 2f-k first and if I do try the combo, I'd keep it to low doses, I was thinking one tab and just enough k to feel it but not enough to really trip. I absolutely love dxm along with several bowls of weed, if you've tried the combo, would you say that k+LSD is similarly synergistic (though obviously a lot less intense) or is it just chaotic?

DXM with cannabis is synergistic but still doable, complementary taking the edge off the nausea smoothening it out while increasing the psychedelia that may otherwise stay too black and white with dxm.

LSD with K is like adding a catalyst on top of a catalyst, it's easy to quickly lose contact with reality and have just insane things happening sometimes with behavior to go with it. Most dissociatives can do that to psychedelics, but LSD is a pretty powerful psychedelic and K is very good at making you hole.

Definitely get acquainted with more doable trips, slowly trying more intense things but I think you have a way to go. Might wanna consider trying nitrous on LSD first since the combo peak of that is so much shorter.

I know a guy who came to from a LSD & K 'flash' drinking a glass of his own urine. There's plenty of trip reports on erowid to read... make sure you read the amazing glowing ones as well as the absolutely terrible ones for a fair scope. Cause again: there are only a few things I ever tried (like Salvia, some of my DMT trips) that can make a person lose it.
And if you really have a love/hate relationship freaking on stuff like that and doing it as almost a life style or reckless experimental period, I've seen way too high likelihoods of psychological scarring first and second hand. But if you go really easy and well prepared it can be done sort of responsibly I think, but a lot of rules apply like maybe a trip sitter etc, that a lot of experienced trippers don't consider a requirement anymore for their regular trips.

Damn.. yeah it can be pretty mindblowing and recounting stories about such trips can make it pretty dear and special, and I'm protective of some such things that probably weren't really cool. I mean there is nothing like it and I still get the appeal of going looking for it, but it's also fair and healthy to recognize what type of stuff can be sick and traumatizing from being so dark, twisted or immersive.

Same with LSD and nitrous: I've seen things happening in reverse while being able to move around and spectate 3D - my reaction being worry that I broke something and that it's serious - or every object being inflated to 1000% volume as if with bicycle pumps, etc etc.. but while they count as being among the most interesting and unreal things I have experienced, I don't think it's entirely safe and nobody should make much of a habit out of these things.

2C-B with nitrous seems more within 'reason' while still being a good bet for things like synaesthetic fantasies.

Are you still a mod? My post just disappeared and I can't figure out how to PM on my phone. Its happened twice this afternoon. Anyway, here it is again:

My initial reaction was to disagree, but then I reminiscenced some of my experiences and, yeah, I agree. I wouldn't say don't do it; just go easy.

I always just remember suddenly entering purgatory in my living room and my best friend who i did acid with was there, waiting to send me to hell. Except there were two of him; one nonchalantly filing his nails and the other nonchalantly eating an apple; both completely uncaring for my sudden presence, never mind my life.

Yeah mobile it can be buggy, probably nothing I could have done about it anyway but no I am not a mod at this moment - crew is ex-staff.

Weirdly I still did read your post but I guess you tried to edit it after that which often creates a problem.

Yeah, I'm going to be holding off of the k+LSD combo for a while lol. Tried the 2f-k last night and had a wonderful time but I didn't do enough to hole (I don't think? I was very sedated at one point but not really tripping) and the dissociation was strong so I can see how it would be turmoil with even a low dose of acid. It was awesome with weed though.

I do have one more question, if anyone can answer. Before I went to sleep I decided to do a higher dose because it was nice and sedating and I got very noticeable visual distortion in the sense of color and to a lesser extent, shape/size, but no real visuals. I wasn't tripping that hard mentally either although I was pretty dissociated, but I could feel it pretty strongly. Is this normal for this particular chem or can I up my dose if I want to trip harder. I think I did between 100 and 200mg (sniffed) over the course of several hours, my scale said 200 but its shitty.