View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2cb trip enquiry

trippylittleboy

Greenlighter
I happened to have a really intense bad trip whilst on 20mg of 2cb (consumed by sniffing) which really had me scared for a few days. I took the drug in company i wasn't used to and was very humid in the house and a lot of people where against tripping so where angry which was freaking me out so went into an 8hour bad trip. About 2/3 week later i tried the drug again but with people i know and only sniffed 7mg of 2cb and started to feel quite paranoid and sweaty and my hands felt weird and just really needed to go home and was scared again. Can anybody help Me out on why this may be happening? ?? .TLB ™

Sounds like garden variety anxiety to me. You had a bad trip before, so you were anxious about a bad trip the next time you dosed. I'd hold off on the psychadelics for at least a month, 2 would probably be better. The next time you do 2c-b or another similar drug I'd find the most comfortable place possible, somewhere you wouldn't mind crashing if home isn't an option. I'd trip only with people you literally trust with your lives. Getting ahold of a benzo or etizolam (pretty easy to find) could be helpful, too. Just knowing it's available should have a calming effect whether you take it or not. I'd choose a dose beforehand so you don't go overboard. Having a good trip would be a good solution to this problem.

The best thing you could do in the event of a bad trip is try to accept it. It's only a bad trip if you allow it to be. All experiences can be rewarding, even if they aren't recreational. At the doses you're talking about 2c-b isn't going to kill you, although 20mg insufflated sounds like a really high dose. Try to focus on your unpleasant feelings with detachment. I understand it's not easy, but I've personally turned bad trips around with sheer mental will and it's been a great experience for me. Just try to accept and observe. Good luck, man.

Doesnt sound like any 2cb trip my cats ever had.
hers were very very vivid hallucinations but very laid back.
my cat cant imagine having any type of bad trip honestly.
sure it was 2cb?

Thanks man i thought it was just the fear of having a bad trip again aswell but just wanted to make sure!. Thanks for the advice it's been about 2 month and i think im going to lay of the 2cb and try other psychedelics now & yes was definitely 2cb but i think the capsules may have been mixed with MDMA also im not 100% sure tho.

Doesnt sound like any 2cb trip my cats ever had.
hers were very very vivid hallucinations but very laid back.
my cat cant imagine having any type of bad trip honestly.
sure it was 2cb?

That's animal abuse, man. You should be ashamed of yourself.

This sounds kind of normal: after having had a negative experience next ones can strongly remind you of it and since suggestability is so strong with psychedelics it can give you a similar feeling again.

I'd try using it orally instead of snorted. Snorted psychedelics have a much shorter comeup and a more unstable ramp up to the effects. Take it orally and it should be more easy on you. Other than that just search around for some ways to remedy your anxiety, you just need to un-learn some of that anxiety you picked up and replace it with positive experience.
Take extra good care of your set and setting and don't try to run away from it, take a deep breath and face what you are feeling. Go through it, not around it... that should work therapeutically and at some point it should get better.