View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2CB "Plastic" high

sghouston5

Ex-Bluelighter
Erowid mentions that 2CB is a "plastic" high, and that in lower doses you can seemingly "enter or exit" a psychedelic state.

Essentially, like a light switch, you can choose whether or not you want to "trip". Anyone have any real experience with this? I have always had an interest in 2CB (since it's much less common and the fact that it's supposedly much easier on you) and am trying to figure out all I need to know.

Thanks

Spot on! 18 mg of 2CB and the psychedelic high was essentially plastic compared to that of, say, LSD and especially mushrooms. Speedy and electric

The high is very easy on the head, it feels happy and "giddy". It's still a nice compound, but not for the same reason as for example acid or mushrooms. 2cb feels better in social settings. Atleast for me. While acid and mushrooms can be more taxing on the mind. There can be some really confusing moments, especially on doses above 30mg, but most people handle 2cb with a breeze!

Sweet. What would you recommend a starting dose? I read about 16Mg but for some, that seemed to be too much. 10 be an okay start ? Not really worried about wasting any, just want to be careful

10mg is a good starting dose if you feel like you want an easy time on it, but for some it might be underwhelming. I tend to get visuals at 13mg and upwards, but your mileage may vary. Do you have a precision scale that can measure low mg doses? 2cb is potent, and what might look like 10mg can be a lot more.

I barely feel 10mg of 2C-B, but it's always good to start small. I don't get much from 16mg for that matter. People have quite different sensitivities to things, especially the 2C-Xs. I know people for whom 16mg is a solid trip, and some where it doesn't start to get interesting until 30mg (like myself). Start low, like with anything, and work your way up if you need to.

To put it into perspective, I am extremely sensitive to 200MG+ MDMA (rolling off my ass, literally stumbling around lol)

I took too much my first time for MDMA though, ,I blew up for real. Cool, I will start with 10 then...

I think this applies for the 2C-X series in general in that they have a malleable level of depth to them. Of course it's dose and drug dependent as with some of the 2C-X series there's quite a level of mental depth even at lower doses, but at least those I've tried (2C-B, 2C-E, 2C-P, 2C-T-2 and bk-2C-B) all felt like I could focus less on introspection and more on being lucid and just seeing the visual candy and not wading in so to speak, or focus on diving right in at the deep end and taking even the lower end doses quite mentally deep, with extremely intricate thought-trains, creativity like nothing else and even a somewhat tryptamine-like "mindfuck" if I pushed them hard enough and allowed myself to fully immerse myself in the complete experience.

It's why I've learned to appreciate say lower doses of 2C-E for example a lot more over time than I do high ones, because at high doses it sort of throws me into either a shallow but extremely intense rollercoaster-ride or a deep "lets be the next Nietzsche" level of thought without me having much say in the matter, and there's a certain element of chance as to which way it goes, with it being seemingly more random and less set/setting dependent than say tryptamines. At say 8-12mg though, I'm fully capable of deciding the direction I want to go with the trip, and even with 8mg I can go incredibly deep.. but I can also just dip my toes in and enjoy looking at the trees and flowers for a while without too much thought involved. :)

Interestingly I actually find 2C-B less easy to control than 2C-E, and if I do end up going in the direction of deep thought and introspection during a trip I'm more likely to be stuck with it - but that could be because with 2C-B I'm a fan of taking around 40mg, and with 2C-E I've also had a ton more experience with it than I have with 2C-B.

2C-E was a bit like a wild animal for me, when you first meet it, it's wild and unruly, and can have a bit of a nasty bite to it sometimes too, or simply the trip can seemingly not want to show its full nature to you. As you spend more time with 2C-E, each trip you get to know it a little better, get to know the tricks of making a trip go in the specific direction you want, how best to prepare for a trip, and the best uses for each trip; suddenly the wild animal is more tame and listens to your command, and you're able to be the director of your own trip, rather than sitting in the back-seat just hoping that it unfolds the way you want. :)

I barely feel 10mg of 2C-B, but it's always good to start small. I don't get much from 16mg for that matter. People have quite different sensitivities to things, especially the 2C-Xs. I know people for whom 16mg is a solid trip, and some where it doesn't start to get interesting until 30mg (like myself). Start low, like with anything, and work your way up if you need to.

I'm in the same boat, i don't feel much unless i orally dose 25 mg or more. However, 7mg nasally or plugged and i'm tripping real hard. for me it seems to be 7 mg nasal/plugged = 30 mg oral. very strange, does anyone else observe the same? I've heard the same from a friend of mine and his batch. Seems like a huge wasted to eat it if this is the case.

I'm always scared to eat 30mg, knowing what 10 can do via other ROAs, but nothing happens unless i orally dose that high.

Weird, I can't say 7mg plugged does a lot to me, in my experience I get about a twofold increase in potency, plus a more abrupt change which makes things feel more intense.

Weird, I can't say 7mg plugged does a lot to me, in my experience I get about a twofold increase in potency, plus a more abrupt change which makes things feel more intense.

its hits me hard and peaks for a good 45 minutes, and drops off quickly, by 1.5 hours i'm pretty sober and totally baseline by 2 hrs. I really like short trips vs long drawn out ones

To put it into perspective, I am extremely sensitive to 200MG+ MDMA (rolling off my ass, literally stumbling around lol)

I took too much my first time for MDMA though, ,I blew up for real. Cool, I will start with 10 then...

and I am extremely sensitive to 10 pints of beer, literally puking up and stumbling around.

:p

The point I am trying to make is that 200mg is a big dose and unless you have a big tolerance I would expect you to be stumbling around. It doesn't really mean you are sensitive, just normal.

getting a little off topic here, but i am one of those that needs 30 mg or more for an oral dose of 2c-b. as my supply is quite limited, i would consider rectal administration (something that i've never done before).

i'm curious for those that have tried it....does it produce a more "shallow" trip as some report with snorting? or do you think the trip is "well rounded" similar to an oral dose, except for the timeline and duration?

and even more off-topic, i'd be interested in hearing more about your low-dose 2ce (or 2cb) trips, royaltramp.
specifically, what is the lowest active dose of 2ce you have tried? i have taken 12 mg a few times, and find it to be a pretty nice trip. lately, i've been curious about "micro-dosing" research chems, like maybe 6-8 mg 2ce.

I do not find rectal dosing to produce shallower trips. It's really not a lot like insufflation, it's closest to IM administration. It's similar in depth to oral, but without much chance of nausea and greatly reduced bodyload (in general). It also hits you faster which affects the dynamics of the trip, but in a good way, IMO.

I know you didn't ask me specifically, but the lowest dose of 2C-E I've ever tried was 2mg, rectally. It was surprisingly strong, not a full trip but it took me by surprise and was actually pretty hectic because I expected a tiny effect and got a pretty moderate one. 2C-E is powerful stuff.

How in the hell do you guys even obtain shit like that so easily? I mean I dont really want to "know how" for forum rules and stuff but you just talk about getting 2C-E like its a common drug lol.

Obviously against forum rules but it's not hard to find, just not from dealers.

Sweet. What would you recommend a starting dose? I read about 16Mg but for some, that seemed to be too much. 10 be an okay start ? Not really worried about wasting any, just want to be careful

are you experienced with psychedelics? if you have taken LSD or mushrooms before i would recommend a full 25mg dose. 2C-B isnt nearly as mentally confusing as LSD or mushrooms are. things get VERY visual though. it all comes down to what kind of experience you want. if you just want to test the waters, try 10-15mg. if you really want to get the full experience though, go for 20-30mg.

MAKE SURE what you have is 2C-B though! taking 30mgs of other research chemicals could be very dangerous! make sure you get it from a trusted source, or even better TEST IT!

i hope you have a good time with 2C-B OP. it is one of my favorites, it has such a special place in heart. the colors are so deep and penetratingly beautiful on it. plenty of pastel colors as well as deep neon and indigo. the visuals can be more flowing and somehow "softer" than tryptamines. if you get the chance, MDMA/MDA on top of 2C-B is absolutely incredible. my favorite combo.

try to test it if you can, be safe and happy trails OP!

are you experienced with psychedelics? if you have taken LSD or mushrooms before i would recommend a full 25mg dose. 2C-B isnt nearly as mentally confusing as LSD or mushrooms are. things get VERY visual though. it all comes down to what kind of experience you want. if you just want to test the waters, try 10-15mg. if you really want to get the full experience though, go for 20-30mg.

MAKE SURE what you have is 2C-B though! taking 30mgs of other research chemicals could be very dangerous! make sure you get it from a trusted source, or even better TEST IT!

i hope you have a good time with 2C-B OP. it is one of my favorites, it has such a special place in heart. the colors are so deep and penetratingly beautiful on it. plenty of pastel colors as well as deep neon and indigo. the visuals can be more flowing and somehow "softer" than tryptamines. if you get the chance, MDMA/MDA on top of 2C-B is absolutely incredible. my favorite combo.

try to test it if you can, be safe and happy trails OP!

Never tried LSD I have always been curious. I've tried many other Phenethylamine (mda, mdma, mescaline, etc.) and tryptamine like Dmt and have eaten a few different species of shrooms. I've had some experience with psychedelics I suppose. I just find the less common drugs simply fascinating for some reason. I know what you mean about testing I will never make that mistake again... Ugh

How do you know you have "good 2cb" though lol. Like with molly you obviously know the difference between a good roll and a not so good one are there any guidelines to look for or anything to expect in general?

Yeah it is typical for the shallowest of the psychedelics, and IMO at least half of the 2C-X phenethylamines (like 2C-B) that I've tried are relatively shallow and not deeply spiritual like a lot of tryptamines. With 2C-B there is a lot of eyecandy, photoshop like effects, embossing, and with very acute ROAs and or high dosages they can be hard or impossible to avoid, although they still leave a lot of people relatively unaffected as a person. Especially if they are experienced. The effects can be uncanny though, and weird me out - for example a week ago when I took it there was a huge echo over everything and I found a movie that I watched on the tail end ridiculous but I'm sure it was not meant to be like that.

At lower dosages there is more emphasis on getting in touch with your feelings and bodily sensations and it can be especially good for talking, having sex or partying. At dosages that are too low I don't think there is much of a trip to 'turn on', but yes there is malleability that I explained and if you focus on it and, say, meditate... it can still be interesting and worthwhile.

For some people getting extensive experience with other stronger psychedelics and also getting chronic tolerance may spoil them a bit, especially if they like to go fear & loathing style or some shit like that. But appreciating the lesser things can turn out very enlightening (figuratively speaking) if you can manage your patience, your peace and your desires.