View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2cb HCL vs HBR

bluntforcetrauma

Bluelighter
Firstly I found the megathread but I thought I would share my experience in its own thread so others can chime in on similar (or different) experiences.

Anyway, I was always in possession of HCL so I never had the ability to differentiate between the two different salts of 2cb. Thought it was an amazing chemical and used it quite frequently in multiple different settings. I am more of a party/going to bars type person and this psych let me do this at lower doses and was absolutely amazing. Sometimes the visuals would become too much for that setting but it didnt bother me. Snorting hurts pretty bad and brings the trip on instantly but I prefer the slow come up so do not use that ROA much.

Was running low on my supply so I needed to acquire more. It was much easier for me to get HBR this time. I did research and people pretty much said its the same thing besides the weight difference so just might need slightly higher doses then HCL so I went ahead and got the HBR. I have to say I completely disagree with this...

I cant get the HBR to ever match the HCL. They are very similar of course (as they are the same drug) but its as if they are there own beast. I get wavy visuals with HBR and much more body high than HCL. I have take 55mg of HBR and it didnt match 20mg of HCL. I have also snorted 30mg of HBR and the visuals were just not up to par with even 10mg HCL. This is not a bad thing at all as it really seems that the HBR is a more mind trippy body high and the HCL is intense visuals. One of my first experiences with HCL and 2cb for that matter I took 20mg and was having a blast but of course after reading the pain of snorting I had to give it a try. Did about 10mg and I was actually hallucinating DNA strands around my room. It was the most insane thing ever. I had just had my final microbial genetics exam so I guess my mind was still wrapped up in memorizing the process of DNA replication. :)

It has nothing to do with purity of each salt as I would say the HBR is of higher purity through various chemical/analytical tests.

The HBR is amazing for my taste because it is much more suitable for bar hopping as the visuals are not to the point of distraction but the great mdma like body feeling is ever present.

There was a stretch where I was taking a break from alcohol so I took 90mg of HCL (brought a 4mg xanax just in case) and went downtown big city with some friends who were on various chems but mostly drinking. Needless to say I could barely see what was happening but had an awesome sober trip sitter help me along and didnt need the xanax ha. Amazing time, for sure my craziest psychedelic experience.

Few days ago I had about 50mg HCL left and 200mg HBR so I decided to just thoroughly mix them together so I didnt have to carry both around. Should be interesting.

I had to finish my thesis today and took some amphetamine so I just thought Id take a break and ramble about my favorite chem and how I think the difference between the two salts is quite something!

Have a great day!

2cb.. the materiel that i'm looking for for years now and can't find... lucky !
and thank you for sharing this.

How was the body load and nasua between the two for you? If you experience that from this substance.

the highs are different? so maybe not the same drug?

have you have them both analysed?

How was the body load and nasua between the two for you? If you experience that from this substance.

Higher doses have quite the body load and nasua! The body load is unique though. Its like that feeling of wanting to wrap up in a blanket if you will haha. But there is nasua as well. All depends on dosage, It is quite difficult to consume alcohol on a good dose. This is a bad example as most people dont use alcohol on psychs but thats just me.

2cb.. the materiel that i'm looking for for years now and can't find... lucky !
and thank you for sharing this.

No problem! I wish I could share with you! hah

the highs are different? so maybe not the same drug?

have you have them both analysed?

Yes they are both 2cb HCL and 2cb HBR respectively, lab tested myself! Im sorry I didnt mean to say the highs are different. Just HCL is more intense in its ways to a point that HBR cannot reach. I read somewhere that HCL crosses the bbb faster. Maybe this is the case.