View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2CB dose for clubbing?

StreetHalo91

Bluelighter
I'm going out to a club for the first time in a while soon and I'm considering taking some 2CB. I usually use MDMA for clubbing but the last couple of times have given me horrible comedowns which weren't really worth the high so I'm hoping 2CB could be a good alternative. I have 2CB in capsules which are weighed to 18mg, however I don't know if this will be too strong for going out in public? Ideally I'd like to do a lower dose which would give me colourful euphoria, stimulation, enhanced music appreciation but without the effects being too strong and headfucky or getting too much nausea. I've done 25C-NBOMe in clubs before several times at doses between 300ug and 500ug which was around an ideal level, how much 2CB would have a similar effect?

18mg is totally fine, 2C-B is very easy going.

Personally I'd consider 18mg too low, but if its a tablet I'd imagine it's a sufficient dose. Its probably perfect. My preferred dose was always 21mg.

The only time I had trouble with 2c-b clubbing was when a bluelighter I met told me 17mg was the correct dose for snorting. My friend went first and instantly claimed to be feeling the effects and bailed to the toilet, never to be seen again for another good few hours. I snorted mine, and as I recoiled in pain and opened my eyes, noticed static fractals forming on the floor. I spent the rest of the night listening to the music melt. Snorting it is between two and three times as strong, so beware.

So yeah, don't do that, and don't get drunk first either! It makes for an incredibly delerious and confusing experience.

Other than that, it's perfect. So much cleaner than a night on MDMA. Very easy going.

As alway, the right dosage for this sort of thing will vary from person to person, as well as you level of experience with taking psychedelics in more difficult settings.

My sweetspot for partying with 2C-B is 20 mg, but I've taken as low as 10 mg in more social settings, and to me, at that dose, it's character becomes more speedy and lucid.

A suggestion might be to dissolve your capsule in a bottle of water, since the come up is pretty quick, you could start with drinking half, and then top up every half hour with some more, until you're were you want to be......

A few drinks might make the experience more enjoyable, but as tranced said, don't get drunk. Especially not before taking it.

Enoy :) 2C-B surely is the best 2C for a party.