View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2CB Binging?

Benp2312

Greenlighter
My girlfriend goes on holiday for a week next month (she doesnt like me doing drugs in the house, we live with her mom still) and i plan on getting mashed all week, i will be getting 250mg 2cb, 250mg MDMA (already have) and 3.5g Hashish. What i was wondering is would i get vastly reduced effects of 2cb if i did multiple times in the week? I know the same is for MDMA, i only have 2 doses of that (whereas i have 12 doses of 2cb).

Yes you will have vastly reduced effects. You need to wait at least one or two weeks for tolerance to return to baseline. Most people shouldn't be tripping that much anyway. You risk HPPD or other complications. I used 2C-B weekly for a month three years ago, I still have HPPD (palinopsia) from that today despite never using 2C-B again and going for long periods of time totally sober, and not using a single psychedelic or MDMA for over a year. Be careful.

This is a bad idea. You should not attempt a secret week-long drug binge in your girlfriend's mother's house. Do you really think nobody will notice?

It won't even work. As has been mentioned, your tolerance for 2C-B will develop quickly and dampen the effects of the drug.

Yes you will have vastly reduced effects. You need to wait at least one or two weeks for tolerance to return to baseline. Most people shouldn't be tripping that much anyway. You risk HPPD or other complications. I used 2C-B weekly for a month three years ago, I still have HPPD (palinopsia) from that today despite never using 2C-B again and going for long periods of time totally sober, and not using a single psychedelic or MDMA for over a year. Be careful.
I am the only person who will be here all week...

Don't binge like that at home, it's completely over the top - 2C-B taken close before or after an MDMA experience is beautiful, but the experience is not meant to be all weekend - it will just lose its beauty and leave you more and more monged out, which is not worth it.
If you want to trip for a long time, get a long acting compound like DOC or AMT next time...

In a week you'll be lucky to pull of two satisfying 2C-B trips, and using a lot of MDMA isn't a great idea either.

I appreciate that you don't often get a chance, but in my experience being greedy - and especially pushing materials that have limits like tolerance - turns out to have a sketchy result... you can't force it to be special sitting at home going for such a long stretch.. Smoking a lot of hash wouldn't be that abnormal so I'd just mostly stick to that and maybe drop one or two other things in that week... but this plan is ridiculous and pointless sorry.

And yeah HPPD is relatively common with 2C-X esp the halo's, and the risk becomes more significant if you abuse them..

Thanks for advice guys :) decided i will do 2cb the first day they leave, then again the day before they come home :)

2cb is one of the few psychs I can use multiple days in a row without vastly reduced effects, but when I did I was using doses around or above 30mg. As others have said, it's not recommended, but in my personal experience it is possible. Save it for special occasions rather than alleviating boredom, you'll get much more out of it that way.