• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2cb as an MDMA alternative?

DarkStarCrashes

Bluelighter
I am unfortunately in a position where I am regularly drug tested, and am unable to indulge in a good number of the substances that I would like to. I do find relief in plenty of chems both novel and traditional and have enough of a variety of those chems available to me that I can generally achieve whatever sort of effect I am seeking without risking failing one of my drug tests. It is important for me to mention that I am NOT willing to risk a "false positive" on an immunoassay and have to go through the process of scrutiny and interrogation that would inevitably follow while my urine was sent to the lab for GC/MS confirmatory analysis. One of the only "highs" that I have never been able to successfully replicate while being drug tested was an MDMA high, or anything even comparable.

I do believe though that drug testing questions are not allowed on BL, which I respect, so my question is how do people who have used 2C-B, especially as low-medium doses, feel that it compares with MDMA? 2C-B, as popular as it is, is one of the few popular drugs I can say I have never tried. I have read reports that at low to medium doses it is quite comparable to MDMA and I know it is an ingredient in some fake ecstasy tablets. I have also heard it is very visual, which is obviously a major difference that it has from some good clean MDMA.

One of my intentions would be to use the 2C-B in combination with LSD hoping that it would be somewhat comparable to a candyflip, and help smooth out high dose LSD experiences as I find that MDMA does. Am I incorrect in my comparison of 2C-B and MDMA, or is 2C-B indeed a suitable replacement for me to use for the time being?

Absolutely not. Take it from someone whose actual boyfriend mystery dosed them: it's nothing like it. Research chemicals are usually extremely hard on the stomach, as well as highly hallucinogenic. If you like acid and heartburn, go for it, but if you're trying to roll, nothing does it quite like the real thing. Or at all like the real thing.

Personally I'd stick to 2C-B on it's on. It's hard to explain until you experience it but I find it has the euphoric warmth of MDMA with a slight psychedelic twist. I wouldn't say it is the same as candy flipping, but I have never felt the need to add lsd to it's mix.

In my opinion You are incorrect. Don't get me wrong 2C-B is fun but, does not mesh with other drugs the way mdma does. If you can get 2C-B I suggest trying it on its own first as it can get pretty wild.

2cb is a proper psychedelic. it should be grouped among LSD, mushrooms, mescaline, and the other 2c-x drugs. it may share a few effects such as body feel but is ultimately a completely different experience. the only true 'alternatives' to MDMA are the other MDxx drugs MDA, MDEA, MBDB, Methylone, maybe Mephedrone etc... and none of them really offer much more than slight benefit or loss over MDMA in terms of how often you can do them or the tolerance. the unique effects of those drugs are down to their very similar method of action in the brain and therefore any drug you find that is much like MDMA, is going to have similar drawbacks.

basically do NOT take 2cb expecting an empathogenic experience, especially if you have never taken a true psychedelic before.

So far as I know all the apb's, mapb's, ethylone, methylone, butylone, mbdb, and all the analogs of them trigger a false positive for either amphetamine, methamphetamine, or mdma. This may only be on an immunoassay test which could then be cleared through GC/MS confirmatory testing - but being that I am a regular user of kratom, ketamine, mushrooms, lsd, and other detectable drugs I would prefer to remain out of any sort of scrutiny whatsoever and fly under the radar. I am on parole from state prison so risking taking actual MDMA given the frequency and random nature of my drug tests is not a risk that I am willing to take. I may use 2cb in the future, but based off of the advice in this thread I will take it beggining with a low dose and not mixed with any other drugs.