View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2CB and Methamphetamine at a rave?

SuperPsych

Bluelighter
What do you guys think of combining 2CB and Meth at a show? I'll be seeing Infected Mushroom in a few days. I am very experienced with psychedelics and have used 2CB at least 10 times in doses ranging from 10mg - 60mg. I prefer 35mg or so for a +++ trip , but I still find it mild compared to most other psychedelics that I've tried (too many to list). I was thinking for this combination 20mg or so would be good. I wasn't able to find MDMA unfortunately, so I'm hoping this will be an alright substitute. I know it won't match MDMA and will be lacking. I know with this combo will be more on the gritty, dance the night away side of things other than the intense empathy and stimulated relaxation of MDMA. I'm hoping the 2CB will help kick up the empathy that Meth lacks.

I am also very experienced with amphetamines. I was a heavy stimulant user for 3 years until I got heavy into Meth and A-PHP, had a schizophrenic break that lasted 6 months and ultimately got me to treatment. I was clean from speed for a year but began dabbling with Adderall, Methylphenidate, and Propylhexedrine a few months ago without getting out of hand. I have noticed a bit of a tolerance still. I picked up some Crystal the other day and noticed 20mg snorted to be a little on the light side, whereas my friend who was clean for a little over a year was getting off pretty good off of the same amount. 30-35mg snorted was a good satisfactory dose without being too strong. For the show I was thinking of dosing 50mg of Meth orally about an hour before the 2CB.

So what do you guys think and how would you adjust the doses (if you think there's a better ratio)? I feel this combo could have a lot of potential but don't know if more 2CB/less meth is better or the other way around.

I have done meth with psychedelics only once. I smoked an unknown but high dose of meth. I was way past Cloud 9. About an hour or so later I did 2CE, 5-APB, and DPT with my friend in doses and order that I don't remember. I actually had a blast even though the combo looks awful on paper. That's not a reccomendation though, I probably wouldn't attempt it again

I've never done them together, but I've done a lot of 2c-b and a good bit of adderall. IMO that sounds like an awful combo, but if that's what you like I guess go ahead. I find 2c-b to be pretty stimulating on its own, especially if you snort it, but in a less toxic way that adderall. 2C-B gives me a ton of energy to physically dance and jump around, but amphetamine its a more of, sit on a computer and type a mile a minute type of energy, idk how to explain that. Might be because for me the feeling of sweating on amphetamine is one of the most uncomfortable feelings for me, and I think it might be worse at a hot rave...

Idk, if you're clean of amp, might as well stay that way. But I just don't see the appeal of amphetamine at a show tbh.

P.S. I hope you're familar with what infected mushroom's been playing for the last ~2-3 years lol, cause its not what it used to be.