View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2CB 30mg + Adderall IR 20mg Club Night. Exp.Tested

Chaacliff

Greenlighter
Gonna write a seperate trip report in the corresponding sections.

DRUG Schedule - 5mg 2-cb prior to entering club 11pm, and also pop 20 mg oral upon entering. Possible 5mg booster at the end of the night to finish strong. Adderall was spaced throughout at approximatley 1:30 intervals of 10mg doses.

Was a fantastic night. Anyones thoughts ? Bumping 2cb seems to be the way to get the most control over the high. Would definitly reccomend just curious to see others opinions chime in on potential dangers or lack there of. Thanks !

Have you tried 2C-B without mixing it with Amphetamines?
If so, did the Amphetamine potentiate the 2C-B?

The reason I ask is that I tried 25 mg of 2C-B sometime ago and was underwhelmed. It was nice and all but nothing to write home about.
A few months later, I tried the exact same batch again, only 20 mg this time but with 10 mg of dexamphetamine 2 hours before the 2C-B.
This trip was way more intens than the first one all though the dosage was lower. Only logical explanation (as far as I can see?) is that the dexamp potentiated the 2C-B to a significant degree - and I use dexamp regularly in the same dosage range so some tolerance should be accounted for.

I was very surprised with this result and would like to hear from others who have tried combining the two.

21mg of 2c_b was almost overwhelming to me. I was in a building
and talking to the drunk woman and when I went to the bogs the florescent light
coming on in there was bright and a mass of swirling colours. Almost too much.
I got really trippy thoughts and wandered away from the drunken woman (who I
was prob on for a shag with if I was not too tripped out).
8mg was nice and made me a bit stoned and randy.
Another time I did 11mg at a rock festival and the music sounded utterly fantastic
that time I had mixed it the amphetamines though. But I had taken the amphets earlier cos
I did not want to get in a barney with the missess (it mellows me out a bit of amphet)

Honestly i have tried 2cb on its own and i dont think i have dosed high enough for it to be completley floored in psychadelia. Im also a 210lb male so that could contribute to needing a greater dose.

Nexus flip 100% on NYE peaking on both when the ball drops with all of your mates, maybea space cadet alien woman to conjoin when the beat drops the new year rings in man THAT will be a fun report to write about after

This is more suited for the psychedelics subforum, I'll move it ;) I've done 30mg of 2C-B and that was pretty intense, though at no point overwhelming. But I don't find it to be special enough to try even higher doses. Fun trip, easy trip but not very 'deep'. 30mg for most people would be too much though, I seem to have a high baseline tolerance. Have you ever taken that much on its own? Because that's quite a high dose, not unheard of, but high nonetheless

Did 34mg of 2C-B oral with a moderate line of MDMA, unknown exact quantity. Most intensively I'd ever tripped up to that time. My consciousness seemed split between about 4 different timelines, each running at their own rate. Took an age to come up though, perhaps 3 hours, though very fast when it did arrive.