• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

2C-x burn help?

Doctor Steve Brule

Greenlighter
Any way to kill the burn? It's crazy! I read apple cider vinegar helps but there's so few reports. I might try mixing with Strawberry Nesquick or some shit. Bought apple cider vinegar powder but that will probably make everything worse.

Bump of lidocaine before but it'll still hurt so maybe better not.
To me 2c-x snorting hurts a lot but usually not too long. Actually cuz of lack of much drip and lack of much clogging of nose I actually find them more acceptable to snort than MDMA. I only snorted 2c's when in need to preserve and use tiny stash but with some it isn't worth. 2c-b felt much better orally. Never snorted 2c-e as somehow it's intuitive that it's better eaten if you even have for only a few doses. But I snorted 2c-i more often than I've eaten it. Only snorted, maybe boofed 2c-c. Boofing is only sexy in couples play anyway lol

I thought the goal of boofing would be speed of onset, bioavailability, and lack of sinus burn rather than sexiness 🤔
Nah, too many positive effects are lost with many drugs compared when they are boofed. MDMA comes to mind, and that's the one some claim is great when boofed. To me it feels like shitty hybrid of how I.V. and oral feel.
Some 2c's are more dangerous when used I.M., more so snorted, even a lot more I.V. But even those that shouldn't be significantly more dangerous snorted or boofed tend to feel more speedy and dirty when snorted. 2c-b HBr simply isn't worth doing via other routes ime. 2c-b HCl might be worth a try on specific occasions. Like redosing during sex with your partner. Nurse and doctor play or whatever

Could be it got to do something with my metabolism too as I enjoy opium and morphine orally,. Tried boofing heroin and idk, if not addicted and in need to get most of the tiny stash I don't see benefits compared to snorting or smoking it. If it's pure ofc.