• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-T-21 Scraps

Thank you cognitor, yet 'cold and dark place' like a fridge? This is a possibility with a mini-fridge I have. And also 'a desiccant' means what exactly and where may I find one (I would rather a general idea of where... I can't afford another warning :) ) As for inducing... I hear rectum gives the best results (around 80%?) If i were to do this.. should i put the dose (8-12mg) in a gel cap then just... ya know? haha thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
iso, the reason i said "this is the big and dandy 2c-t-21 thread" was to respond to cognitor's "also, check the big dandy 2c-t-21 thread."... when i am THUS already IN such thread. I know of your merging, thank you.

Sorry about any inconvienence :(

fuck fuck fuck... i just got my 2C-T-21... i was measuring it out.. then i got some of it on my fingers... HUNGRY as hell.. i licked my fingers... oh god... advice? (as in... if i start to feel it is too much... induce vomiting?)

If a trip gets to intense for me usually I eat some benzos. You might want a second opinion, because for all I know 2C-T-21 + benzos could be deadly.

if i eat too much, i just deal with it. and vomiting won't do anything. umm i wouldn't worry about it dude. i doubt you could've licked more than a couple milligrams at most. and doesn't 2c-t-21 taste awful? worst of all the 2c's i've tried.

it's actually a little humorous. thinking of a kid sitting with his drugs, and then deciding to lick a little bit of it, then freaking out about it and running all over the house. hmmmm....why did you lick it in the first place?

haha, the taste reminds me of coke. Actually... since I have never done the drug, and i am one day away from recieving my mg scale.. i can't really wait.. so after that licking.. and two doses (put in gel caps and consumes orally) later... nothing... i feel.. nothing... so now i look at a 1,000 mg Vitamin C pill.. and am convincing myself how much of this stuff would look around 12mg of that vitamin C pill, call it stupidity.. cuz i am :)

I'm about ready to start taking bets about when goplease seriously hurts or kills himself, any takers?

Well, yesterday (the day without the scale has past) and now I have my mg scale. But that nite... was insane.. i kept taking the 2C-T-21.. and i only felt a +1 the entire nite.. (oral +nasal doses). Yet, those friends of mine who i eyeballed them half the dose i took... i gave them those (nasal) and they apparently had a very different experience. The told me it was something they have never experience (both high experienced coke/e/pot-heads).
Was my experience failure do to the lack of serotonin available in my brain? (I took molly's/E this past friday... tripped like crazy for a good 9 hours, then i tried again the next day and the following day after that.. no experience those times, yet i fear that it lowered my serotonin level and raised my tolerance?) If you agree, what is a good 'wait time' or 'rest time' or even better, what do u recommend for a quick recovery. (I am heading down to a friend's college to expose their shroom/e/coke world's to the wonderful world of 2C's (2C-E and 2C-T-21 to be more specific) Any pills or juices that help? (i hear working out helps lower tolerence?)

thanks.

Last edited:
goplease said:
Yet, those friends of mine who i eyeballed them half the dose i took... i gave them those (nasal)
I've already commented on the stupidity of your actions on yourself, but please DO NOT eyeball RCs to give to friends, especially to snort! I would not like to hear about your friends in the hospital or dying because of your lack of respect for their safety. Thank god you at least have a scale now.

I took molly's/E this past friday... tripped like crazy for a good 9 hours, then i tried again the next day and the following day after that.. no experience those times, yet i fear that it lowered my serotonin level and raised my tolerance?
I wouldn't suggest tripping every day, keep it to every few weeks between trips and tolerance and serotonin levels won't be much of an issue.

I am heading down to a friend's college to expose their shroom/e/coke world's to the wonderful world of 2C's (2C-E and 2C-T-21 to be more specific)
Please don't. You don't sound like the responsible type, you're only liable to hurt people and quicken the scheduling of these substances. You hand out eyeballed friends to your friends, and you have no respect for your own safety either.

I'd say calm down with the RCs for a bit. Take a break for a few weeks, then give it another shot with a measured reasonable dose. The results will probably be much more positive.

Thanks for the advice... I suppose this is where I try to reclaim any dignity, but your right. Irresponsibility with psychedelics is what gives it a bad name (or least gives something to the politicians to put-down such an expandable, useful, yet abused part of life).
Honestly, I just got the RC's earlier than I got my scale.. and it was st. patty's day and all of us were 'feeling the luck of the irish' aka drunk. (no excuse)...
But n e ways, (with the right dose) will 2C-E show it's full effects on Saturday with a past performance (this week) such as mine?

thx.

If you were drunk that may explain why you didn't notice the effects you were after. Take psychedelics when you are feeling healthy, alert and have fasted for a few hours. If you're drunk or really high they just get lost in the fog, especially if can't identify the drug's unique effects yet.

I kind of doubt you will get the fullest effects on Saturday, for that I would wait a couple of weeks -- but with 3-4 days in between you should get at least something from 2C-E. Be aware it is a highly variable substance (in my experience) and you may or may not get the effects you want the first time, or the second, third or fourth. If you don't, be warned that redosing and redosing and redosing is just asking for trouble. It almost always hits you all at once, and far too late to do anything but endure the hell of an overdose. Trust me, you WILL wind up in the hospital eventually. So if you're just not feeling it, try again some other time. You have your whole life to experiment with psychedelics.

Please be careful. Remember you have a life to live outside of drug experimentation.

Thank you for allthe replies to myinitial thread(cheers:)for the merge)Basicallywhat i've heard here has rellydissipated my interest:(
I'msure i'll try it eventually....but...at the moment theres far morethings,that seemfar more interesting!e.g 5-MeO-DPT!!!!

aloowishus said:
at the moment theres far morethings,that seemfar more interesting!e.g 5-MeO-DPT!!!!

I agree. I can't wait to start working with this mostly unknown material and see what it may have to offer. Expect some trip reports from me by the end of the summer on 5-MeO-DPT.