View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[2C-T-2 subthread] - Side Effects and Reactions

botaanik

Bluelighter
^You are crazy... don't you think this combo make huge nausea? 2C-T-2 himself cause lot's of body discomfort and pedro? But it may turn out fascinating combo.

My few day's back 2C-T-2 experiment went well. I got massive visuals. I'm not very experienced with psychedelics and for some, it may happen all the time. But for me, it were crazy visuals.

Any one know's good way to avoid nausea? Maybe not eating before. I eat 3h before little dinner. I have read, that rectal admistration is good way to avoid nausea. Any thought's about this method?

Well my view is that I'm almost certainly gonna puke from the cactus juice- why not throw something else on top!

I fast for 4-8hs before any psychadelic as most give me nausea to some degree.

With rectal admin nausea may be reduced but on the other hand the quicker onset and faster absorbtion rate might make it far worse. I've found that snorting definatly increases the nausea so I would imagine that rectal admin would do the same. Anyone been brave?

Hmmm... I just had a killer outbreak of hives that started on the back of my neck/shoulders, spread to my trunk, thighs, then legs/forearms, and finally to extremities (like a neurological/nervous system ailment).

Could this have been a reaction to 2ct2 the previous day? I've never had it before (the hives, I've done the drug).

It could also be an allergy or a drained abcess tooth. Or just a random occurence.

They itch like crazy, although Benadryl helps (switching to Claritin cuz Benadryl makes me drowsy and is rumoured to cause brain damage, which I already have enough of)...

Or it could have been the multivitamins I took after 2ct2, some vitamins (w/ anitoxidants) in excess prevent absorption of necessary amounts of other vitamins.

I wouldn't rule it out again...it did have a good trip. But the bodyload for me with that one is just over-the-top...for a modest return. Not stimulating like 2C-I...just heavy and lots of vomiting. Well, 2C-T-7 makes me puke too..but it is always worth it in the end.

Does anyone know any way to minimize the bodyload?

It seem to me that 2ct2 is the devil of RCs when it comes to bodyload issues... Wich is sad since i got 500mg the material...

I never noticed an uncomfortable bodyload with T-2, but I seem to be a part of a minority on this issue. If you just mean nausea, some ground up ginger or a couple benedryl might help. As far a muscle tension, cramping, etc., I doubt there's much you can do about it. Maybe a benzo would help a little, but that usually kills the trip. I'd just tough it out or avoid using it if it's too uncomfortable.

Retire it. 2C-T-2 comes as-is. There are plenty of others that do not cause the uncomfortable effects of T-2. Just admire it in its vial, and think of it as a beautiful part of history.

Just a drug. There is plenty more 2c-t-2 in the world. And a lot more money.

DrBio, this doesnt necesarily mean you cant take 2ct2 again.
Maybe try it at a lwer dose and see if you find it useful that way (i did with DOC).

Everyone's mileage varies. My last 2C-T-2 trip was with 16mg. I thought the lower dose would give me less of a bodyload. Wrong. Still threw up, and still was wound up like crazy. The trip had its moments....I remember looking at the mountains and the beauty was astounding. But there are other materials that are better. But I do enjoy looking at my 2C-T-2 vial just to think about the possibilities.

I had bodyload trough the whole trip, when i landed the pain went away.

Ya know, you description of 14mg sounds like my last experience with 2C-T-2...which was 16mg taken all at once. My girlfriend and I wondered around town as well.

I may actually consider giving 2C-T-2 another shot...by taking it over the course of an hour or two. Plus, I have so bloddy damn much of it. I really did like 2C-T-2....just not the bodyload.

Strange coincidences. The two times I took 2C-T-2, I walked for the most part!

I took it with along with a scopolamine anti-emitic patch (pharmaceutical, not datura!) and had only transient nausea. The nausea came in sudden short waves and left, sort of like being punched in the stomach.

The trips were nice, not very visual for me, but very thoughtful (although in an analytical way. Not spiritual at all).

The first time was actually pretty euphoric, but the second time it seemed to have "lost the magic" so to speak and I had no interest in trying it again, and in fact I gave away what I had left.

I guess I felt this drug did not have anything to teach me. It was more like a "party psychedelic" (which I am not into), and I put it in the same class as 5-MeO-DiPT (although I'd definitely prefer 2C-T-2!).

In comparison to other 2C-T's, I fount T-21 to be rather bitter and fickle and vague; and T-7 to be EXTREMELY harsh on both body and mind, although very, very deep. Had T-7 not had such a hellish bodyload, I would have likely found it much more useful...

I got a intense heaven / hell phasing on 25mg 2ct2, and the bodyload was BAD. :(

another t2 question: what sort of people should not be taking 2-c-t-2?

I am not talking mentally or emotionally, but physically... Like if you have cardiovascular problems or certain lung disorders, or if you are on any medications...

would taking a benzo help with the body load, if yours is muscle spasming and what not?

If you have cardiovascular issues I would not touch this one, period. It's also a weak MAOI, so use caution with anything that shouldn't be mixed with MAOIs.

*cough*

I guess I should have read this thread before I did it but about a week ago I snorted 20mg of this substance for my first go. About 3/4 minutes after I did it I puked my guts up for about 45 minutes to an hour. Really not nice :\ I found the visuals to be intense but still the recognizable 2-C brighter colours and geometric patterns. My girlfriend's hair shifted colour very noticably like it has done on LSD before.

Once the vomiting ended I enjoyed it very much. Powerful geometric CEVs, excellent body sensations, especially when having sex. Made music appreciation and warping very noticable, on par with LSD.

Besides the nausea (which is probably due to me snorting it and the dose I did), I prefer this over 2C-B which seems to be as popular as ever.

Warning

A warning on a recent batch of 2ct2. I'm sorry I can't say anything more but check the appropriate forums for discussion of possible impurities from a certain vendor.

Also a general reminder for everyone to please be safe using these chemicals. They can be very dangerous.

Is this safe? (2c-t2)

Okay a friend of mine wants to try 2c-t2 but i have heard that it can have really harmful and/or fatal consequences even at low doses with certain meds, and that it acts as an MAOI (correct me if im wrong). My friend takes 20mg of Prozac (i know that blocks serotoninergic drugs, but in the past if he wanted to take mdma or lsd for example, he would stop taking it for a few days). He also takes Depakote. He can stop taking these the day of the trip or for a few days for the ssri to be eliminated from his system? Is it safe for him to even try a low dose of 2c-t2 (he wants to take about 9-12mg). I know that this is obviously an RC so nothing is 100% safe, but are there known contraindications in this scenario?