View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines 2c-t-15

yaesutom

Bluelighter
Anyone ever hear about anyone taking this one? I'm going to get some from a trusted person - can't find any reports anywhere. Pihkal only says above 30mg.

I'm getting a couple more rare ones also, I know sometimes people make and bioassay really weird stuff so if i'm getting some (and if its the real thing) then most likely there was some more floating around out there at some point.

Whoa, crazy! Please report back (I'm sure you will)!

Bump for prune. Anyone tried this stuff?

Don't think it's ever been made for the market, or even private distribution (aside from Shulgin himself). Not banned in China though. I'd be a tad worried that it would be dangerous in overdose like 2C-T-7 or 2C-T-21, but otherwise it's probably quite nice.

2,5-dimethoxy-4-cyclopropylthio-phenethylamine

From PIHKAL:

DOSAGE: greater than 30 mg.

DURATION: several hours.

QUALITATIVE COMMENTS: (at 30 mg) I was somewhere between a threshold and a plus one for several hours, and appeared to be quite talkative in the evening.

It doesn't give much detail at all, I wonder if it's one of those that is just mild in nature, or if the dose just needed to be escalated.

The isopropyls and cyclopropyls tends to produce unpredictable modifications to psychedelics structures. See 4-HO-McPT. I tried that and wrote a report... it was nice but mild, nothing to write home about.