Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-P (10 mg) - First Time - "For the love of... Everything"

504treeheadgenius

Greenlighter
I literally just posted this on Erowid and Im posting it here too because I know there is not much out there and 2CP and I want anyone that needs the info to see it.
Im copying the one that I posted to Erowid, ask questions ill answer them best I can thursday when I get back from vaction.

Ok please bear with me as this may be kind of lengthy but it is a must because of how few 2CP trip reports there are.
For the record I have done (in order from least to greatest) Cannabis, Opiates, DXM, Cocaine, Adderall DMT, 2CP
I ordered one gram of 2CP from a reputable website, and also ordered an American weigh Gemini scale and 500 gel caps. When all of the supplies came in I immediately weighed out more than 100 10mg capsules. I some to two friends who are experienced drug user not particularly physchedllics.
SETTING
My friend is on Spring Break and has her house to herself because her parents live out of state but still have the house. It is a very expensive gated community and the house is very cozy I feel as though it is the safest place in the world sometimes, so I knew could be in a decent mindset for a safe trip. My 4 best friends, and 2 other friends that I sold some 2cp too were also there. Everyone was experience with drugs.
At 8am I ingested one capsule and began watching something about lions on National Geographic.
9:30am I decide to go walk around the golf course with my two friends that ingested also one capsule at the same time. The golf course was amazing beautiful but maybe it was just because it was actually an amazing beautiful day and golf course.
11:00am The two friends that I sold capsules too came by the neighborhood and we all hopped in the car and began riding around the neighborhood blasting dubstep versions of Kidcudi. I suddenly opened my eyes to see my friends laughing saying “This dude going off back there” and then I realized it I was rolling hard. I closed my eyes again and started dancing to the music and being in one of the greatest moods of my life. Soon my other friends were Jamming just as hard as me. I then found out that the two friends that picked us up had ingested theirs at 10pm and were still tripping so I made them drive us back to the house to be safe because we were all tripping.
12:00 pm Back safely at the house and this house is getting very trippy! Things would be very fuzzy and all colors were extremely vibrant. I felt energized while I was standing yet I felt as though I could just melt into the couch while sitting. We danced and played with glow sticks (my friends LOVE to roll and go to raves) and they seriously know how to trip you out with glowsticks it is one of the cheapest best things you can do. You can see the trail of light, or “tracers” on almost any object that moves.
2:00 pm the dubstep and house combination are just seeming to get too freaky so we all went outside into the backyard. We were there talking very loudly but emotionally in the back yard. Everyone was on 2CP and everyone was intensly into our conversations and just everything in nature. I heard “look at that tree”, or “look at that…bird, plane, thing in the sky, etc…”about 100 times. We finally got truly comfortable all laying in the grass looking at the sky.
8:00pm We all had been still chilling in the grass people getting up to smoke bowls periodically with other friends and such. Everyone there agreed that weed seemed to have no affect and no one really needed it but we are such pot heads we continued just because it was something to do. But I seriously felt as though the weed was not doing anything. It began getting dark and we continued laying in the grass. All of the time between 2:00pm and 8pm were just the same farting around laughing at sooo much because just like on shrooms absolutely everything is funny. Layed outside and played with glowsticks as it got dark and after it got dark eventually going back inside.
11:00pm By this time I am no longer seriously tripping, but I still feel so great. Everything is pleasant, everything is still funny, there has been no need to eat, and I love absolutely everyone in the house. I felt as though I could lay on my other male friends lap and it just wouldn’t be weird, and he agreed. (I still didn’t lay on his lap)
2:00am I arrive at my house (because it is my curfew) just thinking about my day and how amazing everything was. I fell asleep I believe before 2:30am
I awoke at 8 am the next morning and I believe I still felt something like very pleasant and outside was amazingly beautiful. I wrote it off as it was just a pretty day outside but then 1pm came and I realized I had not smoked any weed yet and I had not even though about it. I am aserious pot head and I wake and bake daily this let me know that the drug had to still be in me.

ENDING NOTES
I have done 2CP about 4 more times since then and also sold a bunch. I warn everyone that I Sell it to of everything that I know but some people do not take the warning and I realized I can not sell this. Today, part of the reason I am writing this report is because I received this exact message today “John went to the hospital and jail last night. He tripped so hard he tackle a cop, got tazzed and was screaming bout monsters. Lol 2cp took its first victim.” That wasn’t cool for me I felt like I was selling crack or something and the way people been coming to buy it it seemed like it. It is highly addictive as people keep coming back for more, and I can say I also continuously want more.
SINCE EVERY DRUG ACTS ON EVERYONE DIFFERENTLY
And I have been selling it that I can say that it is normal to see someone throw up white foam if they took it on an empty stomach though not everyone will. I felt nausea only once while some others I know felt nauseous everytime and some never. I have realized that its all on you do what you feel is right. If you feel like you should throw up do it if you don’t then don’t.
You can not have things to worry about or they will cause you to have a bad a trip. I know 3 guys that were worrying about work and sleep and school and they were freaking out until they called in. then they had a much pleasant trip everythime there after.
EVERY PERSON SHOULD START WITH 10mg. Only 1 person claim that they did not feel it, everyone else I sold too tripped hard some even vowed to never do it again, but most loved it and wanted more the next day.
After more trips I found out that smoking will definelty make you feel the drug more when you feel like you may have been coming down.
Everyone use this drug carefully, and you probably will not sleep for at least 12 hours so plan accordingly.

Tolerance
Tolerance builds rapidly was not able too trip as hard off the same dose the next day.
My last trip I actually decided to wake up at 4am and swallow one go back to sleep wake up at 6am snort one then drive to school just because I felt as though someone that we knew needed to see what would happen. I will write a trip report for that as well.

Welcome to Bluelight! :)

Just so you know, we have a special section for Trip Reports where they belong. If you come up with a creative title for your trip report I'll move the thread over for you :)

Excellent report. If it wasn't for the not eating part And that last bit at the end I'd be searching all over for this. But it just sounds too unpredictable. Now, if Someone came strolling along my way with it...

I would advise you never sell 2c-p to anyone besides close friends you can trust. You can't just be selling RC's to people that don't undersstand them. I can relate because I have given (not sold) MXE to a couple different people who had never done it before and they all had bad trips, despite me giving them less than 15 mg. You have to understand that not everyone goes on BL and researches drugs like this. I think it's highly irresposible to give chems like 2c-P to people that don't fully understand it. I don't think it's highly addictive, maybe you're just selling it to fucking clueless drug addicted people... I would think twice about selling 2C-P anymore (and talking about it on the internet)It's by no means a recreational drug that you can play around with. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

If you play with fire, and you have no idea what you're doing, someone is bound to get burned...

"Tolerance builds rapidly was not able too trip as hard off the same dose the next day.
My last trip I actually decided to wake up at 4am and swallow one go back to sleep wake up at 6am snort one then drive to school just because I felt as though someone that we knew needed to see what would happen. I will write a trip report for that as well."
^ Are you serious!? Even if you do have a tolerance, you are snorting one of if not THE STRONGEST 2C CHEMICAL KNOWN TO MAN AND DRIVING A CAR!?! what the fuck is wrong with you!? I don't mind if you put your own life in danger, that's your choice, but you are risking killing other innocent people with your ignorant actions!!

"Today, part of the reason I am writing this report is because I received this exact message today “John went to the hospital and jail last night. He tripped so hard he tackle a cop, got tazzed and was screaming bout monsters. Lol 2cp took its first victim.” , oh yea LOL right!? Real funny! HA HA HA! You are putting people in serious danger selling an extremely powerful and rare chemical to users who are not educated about it to make a few bucks on the gram you got online! Do you understand that, first off events like this can get people hurt or killed, and, these are the kind of events that make people say oh we need to make this chemical illegal RIGHT NOW! STOP SELLING THIS CHEMICAL!

^ I agree, driving under the influence of any drug is dangerous and puts peoples lives at risk, but driving under something as potent and world-altering as 2C-P is insane, and I very much hope you made the journey safely and have decided against doing something like that again.

Furthermore if you've got significant tolerance then imo you are tripping far too frequently, I try to space trips out at least a month usually, with the occasional exception where I'll trip twice in 2 weeks etc, and that's kept my trips interesting and magical. In the past I built up a tolerance from tripping at least once a week, and I really stopped gaining any insight from psychedelics until I took a few months break.

In addition to a title (I don't see one on Erowid yet, must be a little while before they redact and post it), we also need to be clear about if this was your very first time or if you had a few experiences with it before this. It seems implicit but not explicit.

We'll wait for your answers till around thursday or a few days after, enough for you to return home and everything. :)

For the record: thank you for the report but it is extremely irresponsible to pre-weigh doses of a compound like this for other people. Maybe if they were 2 mg doses people could actually choose their own dose but with 10 mg for most it would be a choice to either drop it or not drop it. I don't expect many people to dissolve their dose in water and measure volumetrically after that if they are going to buy capsules from someone rather than ordering the product themselves.

This was my very first trip, how does "For the love of...everything" sound?
I knew how long it would take to start tripping and I knew how long it would take to get to school. It was esponsible enogh, and if I would have started tripping while driving I would have let one of my friends drive.
I believe these preweighed capsules are fine 10mg seems to be the perfect dose. I have split one capsule between two people many times now. Shake out as much powder as possible then divide the powder into two and put it on toilet paper to be parachuted. Also each swallow one side of the capsule.
I think John was just an idiot, it had nothing to do with the drug.

Indeed JG is correct and we'd be delighted to have your 2cp report there. We seem to be getting an influx of these, including my own life shattering trip of isufflated 2cp (to decrease duration and long comeup) mixed with regular intervals of MXE. Thanks to the ego death I encountered during those 2 days of use I doubt I'll need another spiritual healing session with these sacraments for at least another 6 months.

In fact I may gravitate away from the synthetics and get back into the natural entheogens of which I have less experience.

Um....you shouldn't eyeball things out with dosages that low, you really need to use a scale. You might think you've got about half in each pile, but in reality one pile could have 2mg and the other 8mg. The density of different clumps of powder can vary that much and it's impossible to tell by sight. Imagine being the guy who thought he was only getting 5mg of 2C-P and ends up with 8...

I don't know if anyone else agrees with me on this but...
Does anyone find 2C-P to feel kind of like trippy cocaine? Not in terms of duration, but in terms of stimulation + trippiness?
Whenever I did 2C-P I'd always get really cartoony visuals, serious distortions. And I'd be ready to go, at any moment. It would give me a "feel good" feeling I usually get from doing a line of good coke, only the good feeling lasted for over 10 hours.

Just wanted to see if anyone thought of it this way...especially in the lower doses (<10 mg) it's a pretty strong stimulant with some psychedelia on the periphery.

>>EVERY PERSON SHOULD START WITH 10mg.

Thats the thing. I'm a high responder to psychedelics. I'd probably get out of 3mg what you get out of 10mg. 10mg for me would be a roaring freakout. I know this because I have 19 years of psychedelics experience. Someone just as sensitive as me might not know, and decide to drop another or yet another in the 3 hours it may take him to feel effects.

This shouldnt be sold and certainly not as casually as you do it.

This John who got tackled and tazered, hes on you. Hes a legal casualty of your carelessness. You got him in that position.

If you insist on selling 2C-P, do a one page writeup about the drug that you hand out copies of with each purchase so people know what they can expect.

And 10mg 2C-P is NOT a normal dose. Its a HIGH dose. The Shulgin range is 6-10mg, and every milligram makes a world of difference.

You are too young to get the reference, but what you're basically doing is repeating the fiasco of the early DOM sales, you sell high doses of a very long acting strong psychedelic that takes very long to kick in. Look up the STP scare, its hippy legend and not in a good way, you're doing it right now.

Renamed conform proper format; moving from PD >> TR...

(Sorry the move took us 7 months to complete, lol. In my defense, I have a habit of reading things quite thoroughly and slow paced.)

Thanks Solipsis-

Was just about to add this in my signature:

And please title your report in this format: "(Substance / Dose) - Exp Level - Creative Title."

OCD and all -

All my trials with 2c-P have been failures.

I once took 400mg over a weeklong period and just didn't get anything remotely viable out of the compound. It takes forevor to come on - the body load is comparable to 2c-I (which I don't care for) and the spiritual buzz is NOTHING like 2c-b, t-2, or e.

Glad you had fun, but I'd highly suggest not 'selling' this compound to anyone - even close friends in the know. That's how these things get scheduled, publicized and banned. Especially considereing their small doses.

Think of what's happening of with the nbomes right now.

Also:

Everyone should start any new BATCH of any substance dosed in ug/mg at the LOWEST DOSE POSSIBLE for an allergy test as well as a purity/substance identification.

If those bromo-dragonfly deaths had been more responsible they'd have done this and possibly lived.

Just a FYI

Nice report :)

Driving on Drugs are bad .. I wouldn't recommend it UNLESS YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE ..