View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines 2c-i and body weight

dalek1983

Bluelighter
just recieved some 2c-i and will be trying it soon, general concensus seems to be to dose 15-20mg for a good first time trip.
would people suggest adjusting this up or down according to body weight?
im 200lbs, with a good deal of experience with shrooms mdma ketamine and fly agaric.
any suggestions on dosage?
also any suggestions on settings? was keen to go clubbing on them, anyone any experience good or bad, i would greatly appreciate it

I'm around 140 lbs and did 18 mg my first time on 2c-i, and I was pretty happy with that dose - definitely enough to feel it, but not overwhelmingly intense.

I've gone clubbing on 2c-i, and didn't really have a good time, but I think that was more because the club I was in was a bad atmosphere with horrible music. I'd imagine it would be fun in a club you liked. However, I'd say it's probably best to do it in a safer environment (like outside on a nice day) for your first time, and once you know how it effects you decide if you want to go clubbing on it. If you do choose to do it at a club your first time, I'd definitely reccomend dosing on the lower side, as the experiences I've had with doses closer to 20 mg would have been very uncomfortable in a club.

I haven't heard of weight playing much of a factor with 2c-x dosages. I'd say 15mg should be good for your first time. That's what I've given most people that I've introduced 2c-i to.

Yeah, i would figure it would be based on more of experience than body weight. Well, i guess unless if you are a Really small person. I've noticed that a lot of 2cx's don't have too much to play with body weight (from what i have observed)

Dose: Body weight doesn't hold much bearing in determining a proper dose.

Setting: Somewhere with music and friends, not too crowded or unexplored though for your first time.

first time you do it i wouldn't go clubbing, and i enjoy a strong trip and am very experienced with psychs and dose upwards of 30mg, and enjoyed it very much

4E0cryQosWCE.png