• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2C-I, 2C-E / 5mg each insufflated) - moderate exp - over the bridge and through the

Usirius1

Bluelighter
Hi everyone. This is my first trip report. I am a 25 year old male, 5'8 " 180lbs. I have experience with using a variety of CNS stimulants such as meth and coke. I'm relatively new to psychedelics, having done 2c-I orally about 10 times. One day I received a batch of 2c-I and 2c-e and decided to test the batch. I didn't want an 8 hour trip because I just didn't have time for that. I have read that when insufflated, it doesn't last more than 3-4 hours. These notes were taken during the trip, and the report written later.

0:00 - I weighed out five mg of each and then used a glass stem to insufflate both powders into my left nostril. It burns A LOT

DO NOT DO THIS WHAT I DID IN THIS NEXT ENTRY

0:02 - I am getting in my car to get to work before this kicks in while driving.

0:30 - I am now at my desk in my office. That was a horrible idea. The visuals came at about 0:05, just after I began driving. Depth perception was not my friend. The whole drive was a very nervous experience. I should have snorted this when I got to work. As I drove over the bridge, it seemed to almost sink into the water. Every time something made a sound, it seemed to cause ripples around it.
I arrived at work at about 0: 20, stepped out of my car and went to talk to my coworker A. As I approached him I gently vomited in the grass. I said, "you didn't see that A. " he laughed and we both walked inside.
I am definitely experiencing a +++ experience at this point. The come up was definitely faster than expected.
1:00 - still going strong at +++, fully immersive visuals. Is immersive a word? I feel warm and tingly, and extremely euphoric. The drywall in my office makes semi-circle patterns, and for three years I wondered what they would look like when tripping. It's everything I hoped

1:15 - I seem to be going between a ++ and a +++ experience right now. The world is vibrating around me. I wonder where the vibration comes from. Maybe it's the earth spinning that does it

1:17 - it comes in waves. I feel the warmth of an energy pulsing from the universe. One moment I don't feel like I'm tripping, then a wave hits me and I'm in heaven.

1:22 Extreme time dilation. Feels like half an hour since my last entry. Only 5 minutes. This is going to be a long shift.

1:29 - there was an altercation between my boss and B. I sense an impending climactic event between the two sometime soon

1:30 - The data entry creature bounces as it walks.

1:55 - I think I may be starting to come down. Still definitely at a ++ trip though. Body high is still very strong. The visuals pick up as well when I get up and walk around the office.

2:10- still ++. I've been highlighting paperwork for 15 minutes straight. God help me.

2:30 - went outside on break. It was raining. Oh god, the rain felt amazing on my skin. This is a must repeat. I'm down now to a +. The visuals are completely gone. Slightly body high.

2:55 - time has returned to normal. The visuals and body high are both gone. I feel a little itchy, and bored. I don't think I'm going to do this at work again.

Conclusion - insufflation is good for getting that short high, and for using less substance. To achieve the visuals I had this time using an oral dose would have taken about 20mg.
My overall preference would have to be oral administration though.

Crazy of you to take a new psychedelic, via a new ROA, BEFORE your drive on the way to work! Mental!

Yeah. That is a good point. Definitely not my smartest choice. Like I said, I should have waited till I got to work

What's your profession? I can't imagine using any psychedelic at a real 'tripping' dose doing most jobs - although I've taken very low-dose MXE and assorted stimulants during a long day's work.

I've known a couple to have done this combination based on the advice of a friend who provided the material in unrealistically large doses and they both had horrid times. I wish people were more responsible.

I never cared for 2ci, personally I feel that 2ci is 2ce with more body load and stimulation also lending far less spiritual profundity to the experience. But different strokes and whatnot, the synergistic reaction you describe interests me I will admit. I'd think maybe 2cc and 2cd in a similar way with a little mxe for getting heavy. I found mxe to go very deep with the 2 carbon phens I've tried it with. Up there with LSD 400ug with DMT 50mg smoked repeatedly on the peak.

Thanks for writing.

Your welcome. The combination of the 2ci and 2ce was interesting but I cannot give a reasonable comparison to 2ci alone because this was the only time I've insufflated either. Most of my experiences were with 2ci orally. On the extremely near future I will 10mg 2ci and 10mg 2ce orally, and then be able to give a true comparison to doing 2ci alone. My expectation is a good body high from the 2ci and enhanced visuals from the 2ce. Will post as soon as I know as soon as I write the report.