• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-G (6mg + 4mg, oral) + MXE - First Time - Bodyload from Hell.

yoyoman

Bluelighter
This ain't anything good so if you don't to read, basically it sucks, unless i react odd to it, but i will never ever take this again. Here it goes (i dont even leave the house to see the sun, because of the horrible body load)

Started around 4:50pm (T+0:00) with an IM (or SQ not sure) dose of 6mg, way too late original plan was start in the morning but... whats done is done.

I chose IM because 30 hours is a bit too much, and too much for one dose but too little for two people orally.. and IM is usually way more potent and shorter acting.

T+0:15 - Starting to get some color enhancement and minor tracers, no body load

t+0:35 - i'm definitely tripping, very pretty color enhancement with this stuff, and my body actually feels good, unlike most 2c phenethylamines. But I think another 4mg will "do it".

t+0:50 - Great stuff. But i need to do a little more. I'm getting more visual enhancement than mental (sober mentally so far). The color enhancement is very beautiful..deep and kinda darker colors more saturation. Gonna IM 4mg right now that should bring me up probably to where i would like to be lol.

t+1:00 - Ok, so maybe this is the freebase, or its not very water soluble. I was about to do 4mg more, and noticed a lot settled on the bottom. So i shook it up and IMed about 4.5mg and now its coming on almost immediately (but i think i shot the first 4mg into fat/SQ and not IM. This time i made sure it was IM. The visuals are growing fast, stuff is moving around a bit.

Body load a little higher and either my body temp went up or its just a hot humid day. checked my phone local weather its 80 and was raining and icky out so that is probably it.

Uuugghhh... its now, 2:25 later, and everything would be perfect if it wasn't for this body load. I need some mxe+kratom, if it weren't for the heavy feeling (visuals everything is beautiful) i'd be outside right now riding a bike just watching the beautiful color enhancement. But, i feel sooo heavy. I'm sensitive to body loads though so some might even enjoy it, but , time for some kratom, and i only got shitty kratom right now so thats where the MXE comes in (potentiates the kratom, a LOT!)

Ok, did even more mxe, if it wasn't for this big heavy body LOAD like bricks on my back, i'd be outside right now, not trying to find drugs to kill the body load. I do not plan to do this one ever again. But, i'm sensitive i hate body loads so you might even like it but, its heavy. The colors remind me a lot of 2C-P... i think i would rather take 2C-P than this actually. No, for SURE rather take 2C-P. The body load on this is like twice the strengh at least lol.

Now i'm sounding like i hate this drug, but its not ..that bad... but if you dont like body loads, this one ain't for you. I feel like super heavy, that feeling that makes you want to lay down do nothing. I hate that on a trip so i'm going to try some shitty kratom hoping the mxe will boost it enough to kill this body load. Its the only thing making the trip kinda shitty really. I'd want to up the dose much more if it weren't for this body load...its 8:20pm so thats about t+4.... fuck.. not even 4 hours lol t+3:30.

I'm soooo glad i didnt take this orally, mxe alone isn't doing it. This is a drug that would be SWELL with a huge dose of oxycodone maybe... to numb the bricks on your back heavy feeling... my tone is starting to be like "pissed off" lol. I'm writing this live as i'm tripping.

----

Somehow the rest got deleted or i saved a wrong copy. But it lasted about 10 hours total, maybe a -little- bit there til 11-12 but less than a + (hard to notice if its there or not there).

Summary : Junk. Waste of time, and money, IMO don't go spending all your money for a custom synth of this crap (or if you were going to make it your self, make something better). I suggest 2C-TFM or 2C-EF. Those are known to be absolutely wonderful. There was a bad* batch of 2C-TFM for sale around 2006 but over half of it was unreacted 2C-I over 50% (my old friend, spicybrown/ryan the chemist [R.I.P.] did the analysis for the site that sold it, i'm not sure i can name it now even though it is LONG GONE (also, unfortunately for those that knew the man, he died of a overdose a couple/few years ago, but i dont know for sure i heard from many though. Had to do with barbituates and some other things). Can I say it was very well known and was 3 letters long? Netherlands i *think* but i don't remember.

Another quick note on 2C-TFM - I got to try the pure clean stuff (a small batch was made, i was lucky enough to get just ~2mg that someone (who i haven't chatted with in years btw if your reading this, Hi! Hope all is well, i can't think of your BL name but when i see it i know its you - we should catch up ! ) and it just BOGGLES my mind it hasn't been mass produced yet. It is so good yet you RC companies or whatever buy the lease novel of all... same shit. Its like when new CEO's take over companies and they have NO knowledge, very little experience, and ZERO care for the end product or what it does for the client/customer.

I don't know the status of those bills that were going to ban 2c-i and some others, but all you RC companies ordering expensive custom synthesis: You all have to get on your shit and require this gem to be made, i promise and swear to god or whatever god all gods, that it will sell out immediately and you'll easily be able to charge at least 2-3x even 4x the amount you sell the "typicals" for. The dose for 2C-TFM is like 6mg for a +++ and that 2mg was so good i've been trying to get , sorry to say it but, you idiots with like TONS of cash laying around which your using to buy, things like, 2c-fucking-i or 2c-fucking-e. WTF. Seriously. Kids... ask the people that know, all ya'll do is just copy.

I only gave this a try because people acually were almost about to plan a big group order and WASTE all that money for something so horrible. I'll tell you what to get just ask me ANYTIME. I guarantee you'll be glad you asked, or actually did work and research whats been done in the past read a few hundred trip reports on a WIDE variety of things (especially unique). If you want to make your money and dont care what the chem does, you still gotta do this if you want to win over competition. 2C-TFM = WIN. Think about it you'd have a monopoly for a while, til everyone else catches up (lol, copy copy copy). 2C-EF another one maybe even better, i cant say cause I haven't had it, but people who have a ... well, you know when THEY say it is the best 2c ever created thus far, you know its true. But the new guy...ahh (headache!).

2C-T-4 has been available for so long and last time i took it (less than a week ago) I was seeing photos come alive... the wind blowing.. people doing what you'd expect them to do in the photo, and, get this, IT EVEN TURNED INTO 3D TV! It had 3d true depth. Now, THAT, is impressive. 2C-C and 2C-B and .. those suck SO bad and they are SO bland, and blah, visuals? ha! what visuals, they just blur everything. 2C-C is ok cause it is short acting, pretty colors, and could not possibly freak anyone out.

BTW for me anyway, there was zero body load with 2c-t-4 !! I love T-7 the most, i think? I'll have to try it to see cause i never saw photos turn into live 3D TV like that on -7...

/end rant.

Nothing else to say about 2c-g, i couldn't take the dose higher it hurt almost (the body load).

BUT if some has been made and you feel like taking it, i would suggest loading up on a "uppey" but very potent opiate, kratom works well enough, oxycodone even better i'm sure of it. Heroin....no. (when is heroin ever good anyway). This one sucks your energy so your going to be laying down the whole time just starting at the walls unless you take something to kill that load and give you a energy boost (whatever that may be).

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_2cg
substancecode_phenethylamines
substancecode_mxe
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_negative
exptype_bodyload
roacode_im

Last edited by a moderator:
The stupid rant in the last half kind of ruins the credebility of this trip report imo.

Also, oral would most likely be quite different than IM.

I have no doubts regarding the credibility of this trip report.

But I'm also curious why yoyoman went straight for the needle with this one :?

I have no doubts regarding the credibility of this trip report.

But I'm also curious why yoyoman went straight for the needle with this one :?

To save material and shorten the duration. I still think this one is best oral and not IM.

2c's are purly enjoyable i think we all need to give sir alexander s. a round of aplause for his discoverys... Did dio the other day another drug made by Alexander and it was very similar to that of lsa but the visuals seemed more important and constantly convexing, in a different state of mind that is, like a different subjective perception, different body load to Lsa or Lsd, lighter body load than 2c-Xs, last longer than lsd and entiraly is seen by me as a "clean" psycho--but to others some may say its to deep of a body load ive always wondered if having a deep body load is an act of expressing that your subjective state of mind is repressing or accepting, ive hads trips where once ive accepted what lyes in my past, the trips body load became alot less intense and theirfor more enjoyable.

And 2c-G? yo say, it shouldnt be visualy active at all or maybe to the slightest its more of "the state of mind" or thinking process that follows with the use of 2cg, its body load, is relitivly light, some people tho have saught it out to be a difficult experiance, myself. i had no problems with 2c-g it sort of has a sparkle resembling that of DXM, but much more philosophical thatn DXm and mind bending as well

Im not saying this to be a damper but im guessing the dealer mixed up the 2cg with a similar 2c-chemical its quiet possible since theyr experamental and some of them are bought and sold as other drugs than what they really are, so sometimes trip reports can actually help you to identify what type of psychedelic you have taken, but at that being said its relitivly low accuracy to definitivly prove what the substance is since everyone is different and reacts to each and every psychoactive differently.

I enjoy the commentary. With bills bound to pass to hit the main 2c's now like c, d, e, i, t-2, p - I think 2-tfm and 2-ef are going to be appearing here shortly, even as soon as the end of the year as I have heard. I think there are many people really interested in rare phen's but I know for sure that I dont really want to try 2c-g. the duration and the bodyload discussed here and in Pihkal turns me off. I am patiently waiting for mescaline analogues like allylescaline, proscaline etc... to make a more major appearance. I have no reservation though that in time these will be available to more than just the select few on bluelight.

2cs are hard to find and rare in my comunity and 2c-g is very rare and if u had it it would be more subjective im sure based on my experiance with it, minor vissual details and fluctuations but it does cary a long lasting creative mind flow, i wasnt critizising or anything near it lol, if u had true 2c-g than thats great :D lol i was just sayin 2cs are easily mixed up sometimes, one day my guy says i got 2c-i, me and him hit it up a bit dosed at around 40mg, and it seemed to be a big mistake way to overwhelming later to find my guy mixed up his two bagies, one was 2c-p and the other was 2c-i, shit right? lol

lol i was just sayin 2cs are easily mixed up sometimes, one day my guy says i got 2c-i, me and him hit it up a bit dosed at around 40mg, and it seemed to be a big mistake way to overwhelming later to find my guy mixed up his two bagies, one was 2c-p and the other was 2c-i, shit right? lol

No, not in this case.
:)

Where is yoyoman? Come, defend the integrity of your report!

I believe... I believe.. ;)

lol....

Ok i admit, i have surprised myself even, when sometimes a drug has a very different effect orally. In fact, most drugs just .. . seem the best orally... Methamphetamine for example, even though the bioavailability is down supposedly.. its impossible for me to notice any loss in strength. It kicks in fast but its not pushy, its calm, wears off so slow you barely notice it. With 2-FMA (whille i'm on the subject of meth? why not) i found one person saying hey love 2-FA but not 2-FMA. But i tried snorting 2-FMA, then i took it in a capsule instead.. what a huge difference.. MUCH smoother... more bang per mg or dollar.. I recently tried smoking it, and it felt like almost a different drug. "Felt" like a lot more NE release than DA release, or more like dexedrine/adderall (kinda jittery) more of that "WIDE AWAKE" effect. 2-FA just was not strong enough for me, it had a "short/small" ceiling effect which prevents you from abusing it almost (lol, if this ceiling was a bit higher, i'd prob be hooked on the stuff). It works at 50mg, but if you take 100mg, 150mg or even 200mg all i got was the exact same thing, but more vasoconstriction and side effects. 2-FMA is not what you get if your just looking to catch a buzz its something you take to wake up your brain, treat it like a new ADHD med and always eat it, and it works just perfect for me. Its possible (maybe even probable) that a lot more 2-FMA is de-methylated to 2-FA as it goes, and as 2-FA has more of that calm "benzo upper" effect (kills anxiety good) that might be why the N-methyl version feels "smooth" orally. I wonder what the mechanism is for that SMOOOOTH feeling... (if its lacking that euphoria you need so bad then mix in a little 3-FA... i like doing that towards the end but i've often put them in the same capsule. Enough about flourinated stims though..

So, who knows. I love 25i-Nbome.. almost zero body load. SO much visual activity and color but no real body load (unlike 25c, which ironically kinda felt like 2c-b in the body just not strong enough to bug me much) I don't know if its my mind changing as i grow or what, but my taste in drugs (and psychedelics) has changed. The body load just pissed me off, it was that annoying. But, it wasn't like, real bad as in painful or anything.. maybe if i took the drug orally and then right away did some physical activity like ride my bike to another city to people watch or something..

But, yeah, the needle only comes out when i want something to last short. But hit faster also. But yes, i didnt analyze it or get it analyzed, but it came from a source who would NEVER get these chems put in the wrong vial - especially years ago when this one came to market. I'm sure more than a few people will vouch for the source of this.. was not a vendor :).

I could have, maybe even should have just waited for some day where i slept in for 12+ hours or something, so i can wake up and immediately eat it. On a weekend when i have nothing to do. The body load felt "similar" to a really really heavy pot buzz but more like the kind from dirt weed, that makes you feel that lazy feeling in your stomach area so intense you just want to fall asleep or lay down. Since i did IM it I do have ~25mg left, good for one oral dose (don't fill my PM box your not getting it, unless you know how to get ahold of me elsewhere and for some reason want to go on a 30 hour trip... I am sensitive to body loads, like, i almost HATE 2c-b because of that. Honestly i'd rather eat 2c-i. 2c-c, 2c-d, 2c-... rather eat most anything else although i like the mild, but pretty colors off 2c-b but man, how can people take a high dose of it and not have it constantly "ring home" to upstairs telling your brain "wrong feeling eek wrong feeling eek yuck". I got to a ++ and the body load after enough hours actually made me pissed off and i was like fuck this junk of a chem i'm taking a ton of kratom (why i had not thought to take it way long before i dont know, cause it really did numb it a lot). But my mind is set, this one is for the trash can. Ok ok no, its to give to someone who for some weird reason is obsessed with it. I mean its still got a 2,5 pattern... if it was 2,6? i'd have said fuck it and ate it simply for the fact that it really is 'novel' or 'different'. (i'd love to try the 2,6 version of them all, well there's only so much time so a lot of them:) )

With 2c-TFM and 2c-EF, they are novel and different. They don't quite act like an alkyl 2c.. not quite like a halogen... and i recently also tried 2c-t-4, and WOW again. Why that one isn't sold everywhere is beyond me, too insteresting? When your looking at photo's and they literally pop out in 3d, and animate like a movie, now that is an impressive substance. It was like T7 the most minus the body load! WIN! BTW, my two friends i gave 16mg and 18mg capsules to, in another state, also got this 3d effect, after i had told them about it (lol, got plastered over facebook, not that any substances were involved was included on there) Everybody is different though i guess? Wow what a big loss with this webtryp 2 going on, i new it would happen eventually its like kids just throwing whatever molecule together, or making little changes like the Shulgin's , only, they pound out KILO after kilo to the masses instead of a small group. Oh, and purely profit motivated also. Nobody gave a damn what it was if it made them fast money they sold it. I think the only way another 4-MMC will come around is some prodrug for it that is made to look like something way different. Or, just sold on the black market for eternety.

I also got to try 4-ho-met. WOW. !!! Now, THAT is an awesome drug and props to whoever finally* (4-aco-dmt cough cough) had it synthesized. 4-ho-met,to my total surprise kept the "DMT effects" in full. 4-ho-MiPT doesn't at all. So, one Methyl and one Ethyl is ok.. but one Methyl and one Isopropyl doesn't work... too bulky? What about 4-ho-MPT? I'd eat it.. But 4-ho-MiPT is like shrooms on crack, you get all the colors and ass kicking but none of that calm, 'natural' feel, and fluidity.. entities... lots of little gnomes popping out of corners or flying off the wall. I got some of that on the way (4-ho-met) lol for personal use, i could care less about 4-aco-dmt anymore i'll try to turn it into psilocin (heard letting it sit in HCl acid will get rid of the aco into an ho, without destroying the psilocin (as what happens somewhat when you try to add a teeeny bit of NaOH to a solution of 4-aco-dmt (single dose worth). If the water solution goes THAT dark, before your supposed to stop it with ascorbic acid (going by what some dude said in ADD, and other forums, its true as soon as you add ascorbic acid the dark color disappears, but there is still some greenish yellow left). Next up, got a pure sample of psilocin to try. I have not had mushrooms in a loooong time. I've always just gone for the 4-aco-dmt. A couple different people told me (without me mentioning i had any) at random that 1-2mg smoked psilocin is incredible.. lasts about an hour. I might just have to give that a go. I wonder if psilocin fumarate (i think thats what i got, not sure) will vaporise off glass alright.

.. I'm off to thevespiary.org and hyperlab.info (in google chrome, you forget your on a russian forum the translation is so good - and i spotted some old BL:ers on there that you all haven't seen here lately cause they actually do create new substances, weird ones too often, trichloro-DOC etc. Basically they can let loose. I also noticed more pissed off mods like i am some vendor (i'm not) trying to get info to sell the next "biggest hit" when i ask some chemistry questions unrelated to synthesis. (maybe it was not a mod a wannabee mod just bitching about nothing).

I say post the truth, why have the same damn old shit made over and over again. I mean, the shitty ones especially. Once somebody starts offering some real (98%+ pure) 2C-TFM, all the glowing reports will come in and boom, every other company will be chasing it down or all demanding it from their labs. Same with 2c-EF.

So have fun with your oral 2C-G... and yes it was mainly just minor visuals, deep colors, tiny bit of mental change but i think i'd have to be in a +++ to know its character.

Last edited:
^^ LOL, See, everybodies different.
I like 2cb, and to me it doesn't bring any body load what so ever, just very euphoric.
I didn't like 2ct4 very much, tried it 2 times. Metocin though, I agree it's amazing.

I never doubted you have 2CG, I more doubted your evaluation of it, especialy because of the ROA you chose.
Give the remaining 24 mg to a friend for oral consumption, and have him/her write up a trip report maybe?
I'm sure 2cg is nice, just way too long lived probably. And yeah, about time some one made 2CEF and 2CTFM, for sure. I'm sure they're winners ;)