• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-EF residue in a baggie?worth rectal administration?

methoxetaman

Bluelighter
Okay, so, I had a bag of 100mg 2C-EF that I transferred into a vial for storage.

The bag still has an amount of residue.

I am considering squirting a small amount of H2O in there to absorb it and boof it.

Can?t be more than a few milligrams, no?

Oral dosage is about 8-12mg.

Good or bad idea???

Maybe start with half first and see where that puts me????? Never done it. Only 2C-I and 2C-P. Didn?t enjoy I but P was cool with friends.

If it were me I would probably do it. The residue from 100mg isn't going to be more than a few mgs. Though, I would probably try to scrape the bag out onto a sheet of paper and see what I could recover and measure that, first. Just to get a better idea. I think your idea of doing half at first to see where it takes you is good, at least wait to get into the come-up to make sure it's not going to hit you hard. If it were something else I'd say toss it but who knows if you'll ever see 2C-EF again?

Hmm actually you know what would be better... use a little vodka or something (that evaporates faster/better - water would work too if necessary), and wash the bag out, then evaporate it on a piece of glass and scrape it up. Then you'll know exactly how much you have.

You could weight the bag, wash it out, then weigh the bag again to see how much you got out of it.

Yeah just make sure to dry the bag very thoroughly in front of a fan first.

Yeah, I always wash my bags with vodka. It does nice droppers bottles for microdosing

I suppose that is a smart idea to try to weigh it. Perhaps I will save it until after I have tried the actual powder in a measured dose first, orally, and that’s way I will know what ten milligrams does look like and have a better idea of whether it isn’t something I would want to administer rectally.

Probably not a good idea to boof an unknown amount as a first try.

Definitely not going to throw it out. Yeah I was extremely lucky to come across this.

Oh yeah if you have more definitely try it in a knwon quantity first. But if you wash the bag with vodka or something and dry it really well and weigh it before and after, that would work. Although since it's only going to be a handful of milligrams, scale error could make it rather inaccurate by +/- 2mg or so.

Well, I didn’t even think of the alcohol-evaporation idea at first; I think what I’m going to do is do that with everclear (cleaner evaporation than vodka I think), evaporate on glass, and then scrape it up into the vial I already have with more in it. I had split the 100mg with a buddy and was saving my share for the future, and was thinking of testing out the waters with the residue, but I think now I will just use that method to add it to the vial.
Thanks all!

I washed down a empty ish bag of 2c-e while on about 50mg of mxe once....

I also washed a empty bottle of acid once and then did whippets....

And finally i saw a guy wash a not so empty bag of 4homet after drinking like 15beers.

My final conclusion is that washing bags and hope its a decent dose is stupid.
Esp when there are other substances invloved.

I once washed a bag of 4-HO-MET while on 30mg of 2C-B and had one of the most beautiful musical/visual trips of my life, it was perfect. Another time I washed a bag of 4-HO-MiPT (that was very sticky/clumpy) and tripped so hard I thought I had broken my brain.

So yeah, moral of the story is, bag washes aren't a good idea unless you can measure it somehow.

Yes agreed, empty baggies carry a surprising amount of drug. Pre weigh it, wash it, weigh it again after the wash has dried up.

Yeah or wash the bag with some vodka and use a syringe to extract it.
Then you can microdose the vodka to find a decent sweetspot.

To avoid making a new thread I’ll ask here:

Does anyone know which receptors this might touch? My serotonin receptors are dmaaged from SSRI’s and I’m afraid that it could have an effect on 2c’s. I guess I’ll try to read a bit.

Well shit.

“The majority of 2C compounds show affinity for different subtypes of serotonin 5-HT2 receptor”

Guess I’ll keep it stored and wait until I finish a few months 5htp and until I have success with mushrooms or acid first. Don’t want to waste it.

i found that a surprising amount of stuff can stick to the bag

depends on substances of course, but i'd wash it out

Pretty much all psychedelics affect the 5-HT2a receptor as a large part of their effects.

Well shit.

“The majority of 2C compounds show affinity for different subtypes of serotonin 5-HT2 receptor”

Guess I’ll keep it stored and wait until I finish a few months 5htp and until I have success with mushrooms or acid first. Don’t want to waste it.

Sounds like you might be thinking about 5htp depletion as per post MDMA? Don't worry about that if so, it doesn't work in the same way. Drugs in the 2C family like 2C-EF are not releasers like MDMA, instead they mimic the serotonin transmitter and stimulate those receptors directly, rather than causing your body to release it's own serotonin.

Nonetheless it's a good idea to take a solid break in between trips, just to give your system a break and recover, and make sure your tolerance is back down. Supplementing with 5htp probably won't speed up your recovery though.

Sorry if I'm explaining stuff you already know.

He was saying it's because he's just quit SSRIs, and doesn't want the effects to be dulled.