• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-E Subthread] 2C-E Side Effects and Aftereffects

It never hurts to take a break, but I find that excess energy from the 2c family can be greatly alleviated by simply moving around, if not dancing or doing lightshows then simply taking a walk and having a conversation can be enough to distract you and lessen peripheral anxiety.

It never hurts to take a break, but I find that excess energy from the 2c family can be greatly alleviated by simply moving around, if not dancing or doing lightshows then simply taking a walk and having a conversation can be enough to distract you and lessen peripheral anxiety.

The thing is I was dancing. I had to get out of there, even though I was having a blast and the music was great. The heart pain really worried me so I set out to get more water and eventually got into a conversation, but it persisted. I also notice slight pain right now as I am typing and I felt it the whole ride home. It doesn't persist all day fortunately. This is my body saying never take this again. This time I will listen.

edit: I don't know if I'd called it pain or seriously alarming, but it definitely doesn't feel too nice.

Any more tips for avoiding 2C-E nausea? Hoping to order a gram of the stuff for the first time in a couple of days, and nausea on any drug really bothers me. After I puke it's fine but given some of the places I intend to use it, puking would not be practical to say the least, and I don't want to have to deal with nausea throughout the trip.

I never eat before my trips, the closest I ate to a trip was 3 hours once, but usually its 6+ hours or sometimes I avoid eating completely that day. I was wondering if the nausea depends on what you're doing etc too? I noticed with 4-AcO-DMT, with my larger doses, if I closed my eyes during the come up, or moved around too much, I did feel quite nauseous, otherwise I was fine. With Ketamine I found that the more I moved about and the more I thought about the nausea, the worse it got. In fact with Ketamine the problem was, the second I thought "I might throw up", it seemed to suddenly be guaranteed, and I always would.

i've only puked once on 2C-E, when i foolishly dosed on top of a hangover. after purging the nausea was gone.

stop worrying about it and just try the stuff. i suggest starting with no more than 12mg just to get a feel for the chemical. it's pretty potent and threshold doses (4-6mg) are also quite fun for adding a little sparkle to the day without entering full-on tripland.

I can't measure it. It doesn't measure on my scale at all. I just take random amounts.
I actually enjoy the 'unpleasant side effects' and adore the body load, the confusion, and the experience. This makes me more social than amphetamines, and the experience is simply amazing. I have noticed that I mispell words more often now, its probably a side effect that I can just use spellcheck to fix anyways.

Because I am not very visual, I am able to do most thing while under even what I would call a high influence. I was able to drive, and even though it was frightening, the only problem was when I parked some stupid asshole hit my mirror (I parked perfectly).

I was hoping it would cure my amphetamine addiction but it has not. It has actually increased the rate that I take it. This is also undesireable, but its probably due to the easy availability. Most of my pockets are overflowing with pills, I assume I won't ever binge out, but because I'm such a tiny person (120lb, haven't eaten anything for a while though so maybe 110?) it really only takes a small amount to do anything to me. So much has to change with me though, it told me to change all this shit, but I am lazy since I am dependent on Adderall. Dexedrine I take to stop the crashes, I don't actually feel it.

In other words, I am not bored by it. I will have to try many more psychedelics before declaring my favorite, but between shitty shrooms, small dose of damaged DMT, and a bag of 2CE, I choose the 2CE.

IME, 2C-E being a phenethylamine will cause an amp addiction to get worse - 2C-I is particularly bad about this. What you need to find is a long lasting tryptamine to use. 5-MeO-MiPT, AMT, and DiPT all come to mind for their unique euphoria. A good dose of DiPT can last up to 8 hours though the hearing effects can be kind of shocking.

IME, 2C-E being a phenethylamine will cause an amp addiction to get worse - 2C-I is particularly bad about this. What you need to find is a long lasting tryptamine to use. 5-MeO-MiPT, AMT, and DiPT all come to mind for their unique euphoria. A good dose of DiPT can last up to 8 hours though the hearing effects can be kind of shocking.

Thanks for helping, I should start a thread on this so I can stop half-assing myself lol.

I really need to stop destructive behavior i've learned in my life and in fact I'm going to start a thread right now.

If you don't really get visuals, the euphoria from 15-20mg of 4-HO-MET lasts a good 8 hours as well but if you're going to get visuals from anything, 4-HO-MET would be the one...

Okay has anyone else tried the diphenhydramine/benedryl trick to get rid of the 2C-E body load? I really wanna eat some 2C-E but feeling like I have the flu is kinda shit... so I bought the dye-free (allergic to red 40) walgreens brand gelcaps 25mg... and was thinking 20mg 2C-E 20-30 after one DPH but I wanted to see if anyone else has done this.

YES! I thought I made this clear elsewhere, but I've done 2C-E without the DPH and felt like crap, then tried it with ONE cap of DPH exactly 20 min before 20mg 2C-E... zero nausea, and I felt brilliant and perfect... hardly no load at all and very smooth and euphoric feeling. Worked like a charm. Take my word, I promise this is the absolute truth, guys.

I'm just afraid I fall asleep... DPH and I don't usually get along and I have to take my 20mg of Valium too... maybe M1 is better for tonight. Or just bed. I don't know. lol. I have so many things but none of them interest me besides M1 and 2C-E at the moment.

A proper dose of 2C-E ought to be stimulating enough that the Benedryl won't put you to sleep. Anyway, I always found the sleep-inducing effects of Benedryl to be rather delicate and iffy... if you don't catch that first wave of <yaaawn>, it doesn't really work well. SO... perhaps a cup of strong tea or coffee to wash down the Benedryl, then the 2C-E a little later. Or just set an alarm, haha!

i cant say anything about the nausea because everytime i took 2c-e i never threw up.i can say it shares the worst body load i've ever had on any drug with PFPP.i always found 2c-e to be good visually and also gave good auditory effects but i always had a general uncomfortable feeling all thru my body.the comedown is always rough and it takes atleast 10-12 hours for me to go to sleep. a painful headache usually developes around the 5th-6th hour and usually last thorughout the next day.i also feel weak in my brain the next day and have noticed when i stand up from setting i get weak and and have to make sure i stand up slow or everything goes black. i've always taken it at 20mgs and its always been from the same batch that was bought way back in 2002.

I have a quick question concerning the body load of 2c-e. Personally, I hate tripping on Salvia and have decided it's not for me. The reason behind this is the way the salvia makes my body feel when I use it. I'm not positive how to put it into words, but it's a painful feeling all over my body. It feels as though im being stabbed with needles all over my body or that my skin is ripping off. It really destroys any possible good trip for me. I've seen a lot about the 2ce body load being rather high. I was wondering if first, anyone else has had a similar experince and if so, could tell me how this compares to the bodyload of 2ce. The dose in question would be about 17-19mg.

I agree with you completely, salvia is a bad drug. All it does is makes your body feel terrible and your mind goes retarded for like 15 minutes. Anyways I would like to describe my 2-ce experiences and what I think of it. 2-ce does have a rather high body load but I recommend not snorting it and swallowing it. If your snort it there is an 80 percent chance you will puke. If you swallow it there is about a 30 percent chance to puke. It make your stomach rumble and feel bad for most of the trip. Other than that I will explain the effects on the mind. If you are familiar with mushrooms then you know that when you take shrooms you go through a whole stage of loosing your ego and trying to figure out who you are and what you are capable of. It's a whole self-awareness experience. 2-CE however is almost identical to shrooms except you skip the whole losing your ego stage and go directly to philosophical thinking. For me everything becomes sooo simple and ridiculous and the world was so easy how everything works. I sat there listening to psychedelic music, watching videos, and playing video games for about 6 hours straight and almost the whole time I was laughing hysterically. Everything just seemed so hilarious how stupid people would act on videos and how retarded people were on games. Everything becomes completely simple and it's hilarious how simple everything becomes. This is the sort of philosophical thinking that will go on through your mind on 2-CE. This of course depends if your the kind of drug user who wants either get fucked up, or who wants a good experience. If you wanna get fucked up just drink a bottle of alcohol cause you will be dissappointed with any psychedelic. If you want to experience an intense journey of meditation, self-awareness, and thinking then 2-ce or any other psychedelic for that matter is recommended. :)

The thing is I was dancing. I had to get out of there, even though I was having a blast and the music was great. The heart pain really worried me so I set out to get more water and eventually got into a conversation, but it persisted. I also notice slight pain right now as I am typing and I felt it the whole ride home. It doesn't persist all day fortunately. This is my body saying never take this again. This time I will listen.

edit: I don't know if I'd called it pain or seriously alarming, but it definitely doesn't feel too nice.

I'm familiar with this heart "pain" you feel from 2-ce. For me I would describe it as unpatterned chaos and uncontrollable spurt of feelings. I would randomly get s feeling of sorrow or that I was gonna die and I couldn't stand it. This is one stage of a psycedeluc trip that is unavoidable. It sometimes happens with no control and it it completely natural so don't worry. 2-ce has absolutely no negative side effect on the body. It is unresearched here in America, but it is a schedule 1 controlled substance in Denmark which means it does no more harm than psilocybin or LSD.

So what could reduce nausea?

Eat bread before taking 2-ce. Make sure to clear out your body of any gas (lol you choose method). Move around while on it. You don't have to walk but like just waddle back and forth until the nausea settles. Don't think about nausea. Don't snort it unless you wanna puke, take about 14 mgs any more makes you more nauseas.

Wow, not only me got heart pain from 2C-E. I was a bit anxious about this, because my heart isn't really healthy. Why does it occur? Is it a "real" pain or is it a "hallucination"?
Also, comparing to 2C-T-2 and 2C-I, 2C-E has less nausea and faster onset, but bodyload really sucks(2C-I has pleasant bodyhigh, and 2C-T-2 doesn't produce significant body effects).

Also, sometimes it's better to puke rather than try to withstand nausea.

I've taken over 100mg of 2ce and had an amazing time... it was at a rave and I had already taken a tab of 2cb and a ~25mg oral dose of 2ce, I snorted another 100-120, and was entirely at one with the music! It lasted a good 8 hours, and had a great time all told! Was a little bit hairy the day after, but nothing a good joint didn't sort out. That said, I have a ridiculous tolerance for psychedelics...

hi,

i am going to take 2c-e tonight, as there is no one at home disturbing me. i've read that ginger root tea might help with the nausea which is quite an issue for me while using 2c-e (usually it wears off when i peak).

i have fresh ginger root in the refrigerator, so when would you suggest to drink some tea to fight the nausea? before or after dosing the drug? any experiences?

greets :)

Well I found out that I had been given too little 2CE (hence measuring it smaller), and I added an extra 0 to my scale (so I was taking microscopic amounts, lol stupid me). It does not have any cross tolerance with amphetamines.

Does anyone feel that you can't eat before taking it, or else waste it? It seems that with something in the stomach, it is not absorbed enough. I never eat before, never got sick from it, and just enjoy the nasty bodyload that some people don't seem to like.

I'm gonna buy some more of this before it is illegal.

Benedryl works, but I don't know why you would use ginger root, I never heard of that, report back! Keep some Benedryl around in case you need it.