Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-E + MDMA - New Experience - Sparkle Flipping

Staff<3

I love you so much....thank you for your trip..and experiences....a girl who wants to experience everything with you. maybe your difficult at times...i'm sure i am to you but...at least i know i'm yours. so...that means I only like you. smiley face. And all your silliness. I knew you when you were perfect

I took 16 mg 2c-e and by an hour and a half,didn't feel very much so I took 300 mg MDMA. About 45 min later, I was goooone. My girlfriend also tried the flip with 14 mg 2c-e and 200 mg MDMA. it was an amazing experience to say the least. The main thing I remember is how so very much the MDMA brought out the visuals in 2c-e, as I have never gotten many visuals from it before.

The only time I took an empathogen with 2C-E, I took methylone. What I did was take 15mg of 2C-B along with a tiny 3-4mg dose of 2C-E, orally... I felt the 2C-B first and then the 2C-E hit and entirely took over the trip, it was like I had taken a moderately large dose of 2C-E, without a trace of 2C-B. It wasn't ideal for the setting (a really big concert in an indoor venue), so I added 300mg of methylone, and felt absolutely no change whatsoever. I came to the conclusion that empathogens and 2C-E don't mix, but maybe that's just me, or maybe it was just that one trip.

Mda & 2c-e

Dunno if thread closed or not but if so please delete :)

Ive dosed rectally a mixture of 240mg of mda crystal into a orall syringe and flipped it with 2ce ( 10mg) orally dosed

i have a pretty extensive psychedelic drug usage history, and i believe i came pretty close to ego death on this combo (its not for the faint of heart) that or i actually overdosed and died for a few minutes

haha!

it was fun until i started to receive information i still to this day am processing, i think it gave me peace in the most scary fun and painfully visceral way.

i no longer have suicidal tantrums and bouts of pyschotic rage in my daily life which previously i have had a lot of troube with

i believe either extensive use of 2cx compounds ( or any psychedelic ) will in the long run if used to recklessly ( like ive used it lol ) will lead to slight visual distortions of colour for example i see flecks of neon orange and green after too much 2cb even as i type mild rainbow hues dance on the keyboard (My RoA all anal. and triping for 3-4 sessions straight ) the same with 2ce except it was the distortions of outline like all edges were being digitally shifted like small glipses of photo slides of itself glitching and sliding though that has subsided to a point where i am ok with it i accept it
haha i spose that would make a lot of you cringe at the length ive obviously taken it but I'm a hard cunt and ive learnt to live with it, I'm fine lol, i drive perfect, do bodybuilding, travel lol and came to terms with alota internal things i rejected about myself

I'm happy i don't really have any desire to trip anymore these days, i still do drugs just not as often and are usually heroin or opiates meds and benzos or ice or coke if I'm rich lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, welcome to Bluelight. :) I edited out some price discussion, since it's against the rules here. No worries, just FYI. But damn, I am continually shocked and appalled by how much drugs cost you guys over there.