• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-E in a public place?

i too find it fairly "easy" however it is definitely very powerful. if one is not seasoned with 'acting normal' or performing tasks in a public setting (will you be able to cross the street safely?) it could become overwhelming.

2c-e is one of those drugs where less is definitely more. it has a certain lucidity at low doses that makes daily activities exciting and fun. 5mg for a 6-hour +/++ is awesome

at higher doses i would preferably be in a comfortable setting with friends, blankets, and light shows. can't wait to try 2c-e out during the summer, because it goes very poorly with cold weather.

The onset of 2C-E is pretty tense in my experience, though I almost always IM it. Others I've used it with who took it orally have noted the onset tension too, though, so I'd wait until that's passed to go anywhere you have to behave (I assume a designated driver could take you by a park or something beforehand).

I remember using 2C-E before a movie at a theater and going to the concession stand to get some tap water. The glossy plastic back-lit images of popcorn and nachos were revolting in an amusing kind of way... so fabricated. The fuckers handed me a conical cup for water that held about 15 mL and couldn't be set down anywhere. It was like a big audacious middle finger for daring not to pay for wasteful bottled water--"here's a sip asshole, we hope you spill it on your crotch." (I've since learned most theaters won't stop you from taking your own water in, so I do that now). I've never felt so indignant towards a consumer-culture slight against me as then, which is a bit silly, but true. And I liked the feeling; it sparked a wildfire succession of thoughts and observations about the contrivances of marketplaces and their unconscious social/psychological impacts. Most of it was stuff I had thought about, but that I had never felt so intuitively or intensely before. It was an exhibit of the difference between awareness and knowing.

The point is that the mall may be a repulsive place to use psychedelics, but there are few places as invested in such a horrifically exploitative art. For those who are comfortable in such situations and also hold a macabre fascination with consumerism, I recommend a visit just before Christmas.

lol tripping at a mall before xmas would probably drive me stark raving mad... keep sharp objects out of my hands and make sure i can't see the kids lined up for santa

"it's all a lie! mommy and daddy are in a ten year credit hole because you want santa to give you an elmo! baby jesus is crying! baa baa sheeple!"

I am very experienced with psychedelics and have found that 2ce is not a toy. I've been tripping for 10 years, probably in the hundreds of times, on dozens of compounds and I respect what 2ce can do. In fact, I'm more of a light-hearted, recreational type tripper and I seldom take 2ce because I find it to be mentally challenging and generally a "heavy trip"--not negative, but complex and needing to be thought about for some time. Serious.

I would recommend 10mg and under for a first time/public place.

Also, do you have a scale accurate to .001?

Having the mall as the only place to spend your trip would not be a good idea. I say wait for a time when you can secure a place to do it, 2c-e can be an overwhelming drug at times. It is not to be fucked with. Make sure wherever you do it, you are completely comfortable, sometimes it can be a pushy drug. I am extremely sensitive about everything that happens under the influence of it.

I remember chillin with some friends in my room trippin balls on 2c-e. One of my friends was hangin out but not tripping. He was on my computer looking at videos then suddenly he turns on some "ghetto fights" video. I thought he was trying to fuck with me, I couldn't understand how anyone would want to watch something so sad and stupid. It was very disturbing to say the least. I started freaking out on him telling him to stop it, he was very confused. I also was disgusted at how mundane our language towards each other was. I saw the frequency that we used the word "fuck" and realized how meaningless it really is. Everything was neutral. I learned a lot that night.

2c-e is very special, take it with the highest respect.

I would also reccomend against 2C-E in a public place, especially if you aren't very experienced with psychedelics.

Low dose 2C-I? Sure, if you're familiar with the material and have taken higher doses etc - AND IT'S SOMEPLACE NOT AS WRETCHED AS A MALL!

2C-E? Not so much. 2C-E is a serious psychedelic. 5-7mg (theoretically 5) plugged (so like twice that oral, though i'm somewhat of a lightweight) had me tripping hard enough that i def. shouldn't be out in public. When i took a walk, a few times i randomly stopped to just look at the snow falling and how amazing it was, i think i was walking oddly (not straight line, because i kept looking at things and drifting in that direction). And of course, my pupils were dialated as hell. I'm pretty sure i would have been obviously seen to be not-right, and even if it wasn't obvious, i'm damned sure i would be completely convincced that everyone knew i was on drugs. Oh, and eating on 2C-E sucks, if you didnt know. All the others i can eat on (or at least eat candy on - on 5mg oral i can eat candy happilly, 5mg plugged, no-go),
2C-E is not a party drug like 2C-I (or 2C-T-2 if you're lucky like me and tolerate it well). 2C-C and D are also both alot better for public/semi-public settings. Also, you may not be aware, 2C-E is stronger than either of them.

As for tripping at a mall, that would be one of the worst settings to trip in that i can think of, really really bad idea. I wouldn't trip in a mall, ever. You want to be able to enjoy and act on and talk about your trip, not have to be hiding it from swarms of people. Even regardless of that, i think being in a mall would lead to some very negative thoughts for me. Wait until you can take it in a safe setting.

^ YES! the best part about tripping is being able to ask your friends exactly which colors/distortions they see (that puppy looks like a cloud!), as well as verbalizing all your trippy realizations about the nature of the universe.

The appeal of "haphazerdly" dosing strong psychedelics for me is approaching a routine normal situation, with a far from normal perception. The contrast from society doing its thang and your brain realizing how funny our lives are is hilarious. I love walking through wal mart trippin, cool visuals, and people watching. I love seeing normal situations through "infinity" :) A friend of mine went to church of 2C-e and another time on LSA (15 HBWR) hahahaha

well that wasn't very helpful

The appeal of "haphazerdly" dosing strong psychedelics for me is approaching a routine normal situation, with a far from normal perception. The contrast from society doing its thang and your brain realizing how funny our lives are is hilarious. I love walking through wal mart trippin, cool visuals, and people watching. I love seeing normal situations through "infinity" :) A friend of mine went to church of 2C-e and another time on LSA (15 HBWR) hahahaha

I also enjoy using psychedelics in this manner, but for someone inexperienced with psychedelics to take 2C-E at the mall without having any experience with the chemical is incredibly foolish.

2C-E is a very serious psychedelic. There is a very good chance you'll end up in a very bad place surrounded by a bunch of sober people in the mall. Please do not do it. Take it with 1-3 close friends in a safe place where you can be alone and not disturbed. Psychedelics can be fun but they are also very serious and can bring up some extremely powerful and intense feelings and experiences. And the mall is no place to be suddenly forced to deal with them.

we would have a trip sitter. Were probably just going to end up waiting for a warm day, or a day were someone has a house.

This is a good idea. I wouldn't categorically rule out psychedelics in a public place, but a mall is pushing it and the combination of such a bad setting with the first time using a psychedelic as powerful as 2C-E could potentially be disastrous. I would never use a psychedelic in public unless I was confident enough in its effects to be certain I wouldn't do anything stupid or conspicuous enough to attract attention from police/security/unsympathetic members of the public.