View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-E in a public place?

hungry_ghost

Bluelighter
Thinking about getting some 2c-e, only problem is that me and my friends dont have a place to do it. We would be monitored at our houses and its way too cold outside. We dont have much experience in psychedelics. We've all done mush,2C-C,2C-D and mixed the last two to get a pretty crazy experience.

How would doing it at someplace like a mall go? Do you think we would freak out to much? Any input would be super appreciated.

I think I might have the most experience here with this specific situation, so I'm reserving this spot for when I'm done snorting these narcotics.

EDIT:

Ok, 2C-E in public or even crowed places is very very intense. The first time I dosed it, it was 10mg and while peaking with my friend, we went to eat at a rib restaurant with my parents and little brother XD. At that low dose, I managed to keep my cool. Although I was convinced that several patrons of the restaurant were intentionally acting foolish to flush me out or something ehehe. Paranoid without the anxiety, it was almost "fun" feeling. Eating meaty ribs though, not fun on 2C-E

Me and that same friend also dosed 15mg and just walked around my suburban city, the business area. We sat in the deli area of a grocery store "people watching". It didn't go bad at all, and was very intense. The highly saturated colors were amazing from bright lights. We eventually got really self concsious about sitting in a grocery store deli for 3 hours without buying anything, and moved next door and ordered some friend chicken from this hood ass chicken and fish shop. Its run by an italian family and the dude looked like a straight mob boss haha. When they spoke to use they seemed to be speaking italian because I didn't understand it, but as they went on I realized I was tripping so hard their voices were scrambled. I somehow paid and left. XD

I would keep the group to like 3, 4 at the very most. Stay close etc. It's easy to get lost SOBER in a place like that. Your likely going to develope some type of mind trip about the crowd. At the grocery store I basically established that everyone inside but my friend and I, was severely retarded. The visuals made it look like it. And the way they just zombie shuffle around the store. Or you may end up thinking they're plotting against you, or that EVERYONE KNOWS IM TRIPPING. being around this many conscious humans stirs up the thoughts.

With something as analytical as 2C-E, public use is rather useful. Just watching the world unfold.

Last edited:
I've done 2C-E in public places like concerts but even in that kind of environment it didn't seem like the right fit. I would never do it at a mall, that just seems like a waste, but I avoid malls like the plague anyway. 8)

If you're really bent on acquiring some just hold on to it until you have the house to yourself, or better yet the next time you go on a camping trip. I really think this chemical deserves to be used in a mellow context with few distractions, at least at first.

Well staying in a mall for 6+ hours is going to be pretty boring even if you're tripping, I've never had problems with tripping around lots of people but everyone is different. How much are you going to take?

25mg each. Ive tripped on shrooms in public, and i rolled several times, I just heard that 2c-e is pretty intense.

Maybe try less for your first time, especially if it's going to be in public? One thing that sticks with me from reading the 2C-E threads on here is how caught off guard even experienced trippers can be with this material.

haah 25 mg in public. that would be interesting.

maybe you should have some sort of knowledge about the dose-response of 2c-e before you go saying 10-20mg. that's a chasm of epic proportions.

at 8-15mg for me 2c-e is very reacreational, i could do it anywhere and pretty much have now. above that it can go either way, sometimes its very intense, ive been up to 32 mg and that was way too intense, but mostly because i was stuck in a tiny room for about 6 hours due to the crap weather and some unlikely coincidences. if i was gonna go mess around in a mall, i could do that on 2c-e for 6 hours or something for sure. there's a lot to explore and look at and think about in there, if you aren't busy hating on other people and being in a rush and so on. just dont take too much and youll be fine.

I'd recommend something in the 8-12mg range for a first time, then perhaps 15-18, then 20 & beyond. As for in public, that's gonna be highly reliant on the individual, also, I can think of many more interesting things to do on 2c-e than hang in a mall or some place similar, witnessing that kind of unbridled consumerism would probably be disturbing. Plus, if you wait long enough, eventually one of you will have a house to themselves for an evening.

Is this your first time? If so I would not recommend it in a public place. This is BL so safety is the name of the game. If you dont wanna listen to that than i recommend you guys have at least 1 sitter present whom is sober or at least not trippin balls.

I dont think I could take this substance in public so early, but ymmv. I tend to feel heavy and get moments of intense energy and than intense lethargy.

we would have a trip sitter. Were probably just going to end up waiting for a warm day, or a day were someone has a house.

2C-E when it peaked was crazy intense for me even at 15mg, complete environment flash/wipe with my eyes wide open in a dream world. I personally wouldn't suggest it, at least for your first time.

what's with the people who ignore 'set and setting' ?

the powerful psyches like booms and 2c-e will make you want to lay back, close your eyes, and enjoy the show... certainly not something you want to do in public unless you have experience taking naps at bus stops :)

I would not go above 15 mg for your first time since some people are quite sensitive to it and have a strong +++ at that dose. And it doesn't need to have anything to do with how sensitive you are to other psychedelics either, it can be specific so know that.

Personally I wouldn't do it in public, certainly not for a first time.

As people already have mentioned, psychedelics are better suited to relaxed and familiar settings/environments.

That being said, at lower dosages (or normal dosages if you're a very experienced tripper) they are fine for public venues. I've taken PEAs, trypts, shrooms, acid, and even some dissociatives in public places. However, I made sure to be experienced with the drug before I did so. I always started out at a low dose for my first public trip on each drug. I always had someone with me who was stone cold sober to help me out in case things went bad.

Also, I tend to keep my public use to places where it's easily masked or won't be frowned upon. Clubs, movie theaters, parks, etc.

Just be safe, responsible, and smart and you should be ok. Oh, and one more thing. Don't go to the freaking mall. Ever.

My first time trying 2ce was around 15-18 mg in a public park on a sunny day at a music event in a strange city/country. The body load for me was quite uncomfortable, so having to stay close to the rustic bathrooms was kind of too bad. I took it with 2ci & 2cb (foolishly) so it was probably a bit stronger than a single 18mg dose.

I don't think it was the best idea. I was pretty uncomfortable all day. I would have had a better time if I had not taken it. All the same, there were moments of beauty, especially the sunlight and the park and happy (strange) people around.

It is a very visually beautiful drug so I would try it at a smaller dose at a museum or beach. If you plan to trip outside all day, pick a place worthy of your state of mind, but also consider whether it is comfortable and has adequate bathrooms.

12mg was a perfect introduction dose for me btw. good +++ without being overwhelmed, able to communicate effectively, but this was in a very familiar setting surrounded by good friends.

in public, for a first time dose, i would recommend 8-10mg unless you trip in public all the time

Ive yet to find a place i dont like taking 2ce

Its a real easy trip for me , dont really understand how people find this one troubling ~