View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2c-e + doc + jwh-018

In_A_Transit

Bluelighter
SWIMS looking to know if anyone has tried this or has any opinions they would like to share before I decide to go for it.

SWIM plan on ingesting 2.5-3mg of DOC + 12-15mg of 2C-E. Now before SWIM does that SWIM would like to do 5mgs of 2ce(Snort) + 2-4mgs of JWH-018 and then ingest the other two doses an hour later.

Anything would be nice :) SWIMs done both DOC + 2C-E solo, but hasn't touched JWH-018 yet as it has yet to show. SWIM will though try it before he mixes :)

This SWIM character must be on the eternal wheel of rebirth - we drown him regularly but man he just reincarnates.

Basically we discourage the use of SWIM mainly because everyone inc LE know that' it really means Someone who IS you.

Anyway that little speech aside - I can't see any huge problem but I've never mixed them before personally.

We live in the cold reaches of the psyche, where nobody has a pool. No swimming guyyyyyss, need to hack the karma wheel..

If you've never done JWH-018 I'd recommend doing it alone without the other drugs the day before dosing. You never know what you'll be sensitive to, and JWH-018 is one that you can do a bit too many mg of and have a crazy ass land of the dead experience, or whatever..."the fear", nuff said...

Also, I know 2C-E and DOC are both pretty stimulating. So dose lower together than you would individually, I'd say.

Otherwise I can't really see anything wrong with this. Let us know how it goes...

Yea just keep the doses of JWH-018 low because it is known to promote anxiety. This effect may be amplified when taken with two moderately stimulating drugs like 2c-e and DOC. I hope you have a good scale so you can work your way up to the right dose instead of just winging it.

I hear the jwh causes a little bit of anxiety in certain people, especially when you go a little bit high on the dose...

inducing anxiety while on psychs would probably not be that great...

I can comment on the DOC + 2C-E combo. I find they compliment each other well. Please be prepared for the level of intense psychedelia... I assume you're experience with both on their own? I find that it can definitely cause some head tension which can lead to a headache... some jaw clenching. Not as stimulating as I'd have expected, but definitely more stimulating than either alone.

Also, I would personally take the DOC first and establish the state (ie, get through the come-up) before taking the 2C-E. I feel like it would mix better that way. If you really want to combine the two into a new psychedelic state, you should take the longer one first and allow the shorter one to merge into it. I think if you take the 2C-E first, the DOC might blast into it and deflate it (to use a visual analogy).

I could be wrong... I've only done the combo the first way, with a firmly established DOC trip going on first.

I'd be really careful with the JWH... go really slow, only once you've reached maximum effects with the psychedelic combo (which will take a number of hours to peak, probably 3-4). JWH-018 is known for causing anxiety and becoming extremely, overwhelmingly intense, and DOC+2C-E alone can be this as well.

Good luck, and be careful. :)

I think it might be good to do the DOC 2nd and 2C-E first, since 2C-E can cause some stomach discomfort...not good for a trip already in progress!

YMMV though.

Like I said before I'll try JWH-018 alone before I mix it. I've done both DOC and 2CE solo but never together. I would also have to agree that it would be wise to use doc first and let the 2CE merge into it :) Thanks everyone

Oh, about stomach discomfort... I usually plug 2C-E, which pretty much eliminates any sort of bodyload or stomach issue at all for me.

That just sounds dangerous. I would never try such a reckless combo. 15mgs of 2c-e alone gives me some body and stomach discomfort. Then mixing it with DOC that can also cause some odd body discomfort. ANd on top of that jwh-018?

I hope you have a massive tolerance and take these drugs way to much or else your going to have bad night.

why not just smoke some pot on it?

your still hitting generally the same receptors, but there is a considerable less risk for anxiety brought on by taking too much, its hard to titrate doses in the milligram, with pot you can just smoke until your as high as you want....

I agree, that sounds like a much better idea and is exactly the reason I never bother with smoking 018 while tripping. I'd rather just use the real thing and not have to worry about it.

Because I made a mistake when I was age 17 and ran from the cops I'm now on paper until age 19. A couple months and I could wait, but I'm not all sure about the life of these things. :) I also have a camping trip coming up with the girlfriend next month and we would like to make it one hell of a time :)