• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-E Death in Oklahoma: Mislabeled Bromo-Dragonfly

^that sounds like a nightmare, tryptamine dreamer.

If you mean the DOI overdose, parts of it were pure unadulterated terror. Much of it I do not remember, I do remember an entertaining part where I was rapidly spinning in a centrifuge which held me against the wall while a blue woman with 4 arms and 4 legs and maybe 8 eyes,, like an alien spider woman, came over and started fucking me, which I enjoyed. I also remember part of my out of body experience. And hours of terror convinced I was dying. I ended up in the hospital and all my vital signs were near normal, but I have never tripped quite like that. I was released within a couple of hours and spent the next 60-70 hours alternating between panic and euphoria, sometimes quite intense.

I had at least two other DOI trips where I thought I was dying for 30-40 hours strait, but those were not ODs

I had a less frightening but still bad 5-meo-amt overdose when I bumped my balance or something and made it unlevel without realizing it. Those are 2 of 3 big mistakes I've made on drugs since starting use over ten years ago. The other was mixing a high dose of DXM and an overdose of ephedra, which nearly killed me.

Last edited:
Or am I perhaps mixing this case up with a separate case where 2C-E did actually kill someone?

In any case, I'm ordering half a gram while I still can.

Good idea. I think the case in Minnesota was said to have involved verified 2C-E, but that could just be some LE official talking BS... have not seen any definative results published.

Yes the OK mislabeled Br-Dr-Fly case is a such a horror, I believe in the end THREE people died from it.

I fully expect 2C-E to be added to schedule 1 even though the true culprit has been identified. I did not see any retractions or corrections in the news articles that wrongly blamed 2C-E for the deaths.

Or am I perhaps mixing this case up with a separate case where 2C-E did actually kill someone?

2c-e is already schedule 1 in Minnesota, Oklahoma, and Pennsylvania.

It actually is responsible to blame for a death in Minnesota. http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2011/03/18/minnesota-teen-reportedly-dies-from-2c-e-drug-overdose/

I believe 2C-E is also on a pending national bill along with 2C-I, Methylone and a pile of other things (but not everything of course). Could take that a while to get thru all the steps but it seems safe to assume it eventually will.

When 2C-E is banned I'm leaving the country. People kill themselves with toasters in their bathtub weekly. I don't see the government banning toast or water. What makes drugs so special?

If they had been sold rat poison mislabled as bromo-dragonfly, would rat poison be made illegal? Fuck the law and fuck this country.

The kid shouldn't be charged with 1st degree murder. These kids chose to do what they did in the manner that they did it. If I buy a gun from walmart and kill myself is walmart going to be charged with murder? Like I always say know your body, know your mind, know your source, no remorse.