• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2C-E / 5-7mg) - Experienced - A social dose.

Achten

Bluelighter
Substance:
1-(2,5-Dimethoxy-4-ethylphenyl)-2-aminoethane

Amount: 5-7mg, sublingual/oral

Setting: feeling good after spending some time with the gf.

Set: took a shower and went for an evening at a friends' home.

Duration: 9-10 hours.

T+0h: I divided roughly 6mg (my scales aren't *that* good) in 2 semi-equal parts, and licked one off, drank it with a glass of water. Went for a shower and I felt something coming on. Afterwards, I licked the other part and

T+00h30: I felt good, and knew this was going to be a fun night.

T+1h: Music goes louder and this is definetly a sign. I feel in control, mood lifted and relatively clear. I'm also vaping Haze so that might do something on the clear-headed part. :)Pupils are not very dilated in the lightatthis point, I think this is a social dose. Notice that the come-up hasn't ended yet. When I sit, being still is not really an issue, but when I stand up, I simply *must* dance. Not so much from the "energy from the drug" but simply because I felt good, be it drug-induced or not. Also maybe I must say: I'm suffering from at this point mild neuralgia (sp?). I used to take Tramadol and Amitryptilline but I'm off that for a few weeks. Pain is managable, although present every day. Since I'm under the influence of 2C-E I haven't felt a thing. Good stuff ! When I look at myself in the mirror I see a very happy, confident me.

T+1h30: Colors are more intense and pupils are slightly larger. Mood still very up :).

T+2-3h: plateau reached. Happy, social, making (truly) funny remarks:). Communication is more easy and meaningful. Colors are very saturated. Sunset was marvellous, emotionally internal and visual externally.

T+6h: I had dinner. This was very welcome. Taste and feel of food (even a simple MCDO burger) was great.

T+7h: Still feeling very up and under the influence. Sleep was impossible, even with Indica weed, which normally never fails.

T+9,5u: Prety much out of it. Something in the visual field lingers, and dilation is not fully back to normal. But my cognition is. Sleep was possible, when I awoke 5hours later I felt very good, albeit a little tired maybe.

Fun times!

thanks for your report! i never tried that in low dose. maybe also 2c-i would be nice in similar dose then.

Taste and feel of food (even a simple MCDO burger) was great.

take care - vendor talk! ;-)

cheers, t

Yes, I did a 5mg dose of 2c-i last sunday afternoon. Not much to report... I felt good but not great... was rather sleepy & slow moving (well we did have a raging party the previous nite). Overall the low dose was a worthwhile experiment and I think that I may try again at a slightly higher dose, maybe 7mg.