• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-C (100mg) -- First time -- By far the best PEA! One of the best psyches ever!

2cc6vw.gif

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal022.shtml

Thanks for the report, bd.

From my experiences thus far, I'd be prone to rating 2C-D above 2C-C. I'd also say neither is 'soulless' but rather set and setting are extremely important.

Haven't tried 2C-C, but got a lot out of D. 2C-D doesn't have the existential paradigm shifting qualities of other "heavier" psychs, but did find it amazing as synapse connector and general mental clarifier.

>2C-D doesn't have the existential
>paradigm shifting qualities of
>other "heavier" psychs

It really does in the right setting. My girlfriend and I took 2C-D at 11,000 feet in Rainbow Lakes, a beautiful spot within Indian Peaks Wilderness in Colorado. I can't remember if we took 30mg or 50mg, but we were both reminded of 100ug LSD more than anything else (other than duration, as we were baseline by T+5hr). My girlfriend was especially impressed with 2C-D, as that was her first try with it.

My other experience with 2C-D was in my apartment...just me and a best friend conversating all night long. The dosage here was 40mg. This experience was more on par with what I'd expect from a 2C....insight, light-hearted humor, with no 'twists' upon the ego. So from my point of view, set and setting are extremely important with these 2Cs if one is expecting a soul inspiring journey. And in the right setting, 2C-D (and probably 2C-C) can deliver the full deal.

i much preferred 2CD over 2CC,2CC didnt seem to do very much apart from an aching neck and back and some light visuals.2CD i found to be far more euphoric,less body load and more visuals.it sounds like whether you prefer D or C depends on the person,more than the drug.

Ah but, i thought 2cd was good, at first then it quickly became "yeah yeah seen it" no matter how much i increased.
Zophen

^^
Yep, same here. Pretty impressed with 2C-D at first but then I quickly found out it's really got nothing to offer besides a nice buzz, good humor, nice visuals, and some trippy thoughts.

Not that that's *bad*.... it's just that I found 2C-C exponentially better on all accounts. And easier on the body at twice the dose.

How many times have you had 2cc? I ask just in case there is a "honeymoon" factor at work.
You really rate it? think it's preferable to say 2ce?
All these questions and more from,
Zophen.

^ Do you like it better, worse or just the same but different?

zophen said:
Ah but, i thought 2cd was good, at first then it quickly became "yeah yeah seen it" no matter how much i increased.
Zophen

Could this be an issue of familiarity with the psychedelic state in genral? Rather than just 2C-D has nothing new to offer?

morninggloryseed said:
Could this be an issue of familiarity with the psychedelic state in genral? Rather than just 2C-D has nothing new to offer?

No absolutely not, i love the psychedelic state. Friday and usually saturday night are dedicated to taking psychedelic type things, this friday is a new one 4acoMIPT which i am expecting to enjoy, if the descriptions i've read about it are anywhere near accurate.
No i'm not sick of 2ce, 2cp, iprocin, DPT, DOM etc etc and i use them frequently.
Zophen

zophen said:
Zophen
between a few of us we managed to get through 1/2 a gram of 2CD over a weekend,so its still fairly new to me and i dont feel fully aquainted with it yet,ill have to try some more to verify my liking for it.i didnt take more than 50mgs at a time,but did redose a lot through the weekend.

I went 35mg to 50 mg to 100mg and have stayed at a hundred, i'm not saying that it's shite just that it lacks the WOW factor.
Zophen.

i cant wait to try a high dose of 2c-e next weekend
the last 2c-e i had was not very potent,it was some of that dubious fluffy batch,i could eat 20 mg and feel not very high...but theres some new shit in the area thatim interested in trying
hopefully 16 mg will kik my ass

bluedolphin, I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiment here. The right dose range for 2C-C is 60-120mg or so, not the 30-60mg range or whatever most people have been trying and then writing off as a mild psychedelic experience afterwards. I find 2C-C to be fairly similar to mushrooms as far as spiritual content goes (moreso than any other psychedelic), with the body high/visuals of 2C-B.

I tried mayb 70mg or so off 2c-c years back - it was quite nice but not v.exciting - could tel the real dosage was hi-er - Im serprised it took so long 4 some1 to get round 2 taking 100 - if u haven't got on with 2cs perhaps u should try out 2cp - that 1s been underated so far I reckon
good report tho